Tera - Black and Pink Mods Nya :3 (1 Viewer)

Minoumimi

Potential Patron
i do velika,cuttroat,allemanthea and khanovar dailies , 6 x 20 on each chars and i turn them all at the end with my elite boost so around 2kg per char, then well crit zyrk with khanovar rep is up 350g now =o so thats a 700g more and some fodders with alle and cuttroat at the end of the week fill up market =o
and of course vault on all chars is another good way to get 1k from nocteriums

- - - Updated - - -

someone just answered a question i had about the hex
so i will try to switch the Old maid to the parlor so u and my alts can have it too!
Hope it works !
Cause i really want the normal maid on my 2 castanics also and well i reaaally dont play them haha so kinda bothers me to buy it
but i got the old leotards on everychars so i might change all leotards into the new maid
and change the old maid with parlor =)
and since the nude event body looks completely retarded with the new maids haha!
like totally castanic gets 20 inch wide nipples if i keep it lol...
i will be making a non nude body with tattoo's! =)
Sooo much stuff to do i fell in love with all those new colors so kukuku

Rosehip

Potential Patron
That's impressive, sounds like a lot of work! Looks like I should start doing more dailies if I want a pretty new maid dress~ * ^*

Oh you mean you can change the entire rida maid dress into the parlor one?? That would be amazing! I hope it works too! * v * If it works, could you make one with the housemaid dress too please? c:

Last edited by a moderator:

Asunai

Potential Patron
I'm down to 1k myself because I spent all my gold buying the new hats...but I know that the hats will eventually go up in price so I wanted to get them cheap for all my girls xD .... I have like 3 bank tabs full of nothing but costumes and hats ==;;

Do love your work! Do you think you could do a dark purple version of the black one?

Minoumimi

Potential Patron
only got parlor for now ill do the normal maid once i can get it
in all colors
if you meant a darker purple for parlor sorry those are the only colors i will be doing
i have plenty of stuff to do and it shouldnt be a problem for you to make it darker =p

Minoumimi

Potential Patron
if ever anyone wonders how to install my textures or to make your own i made a random tutorial for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4gFMIDyxW0

also i had to prove a point to someone that my queen chest and staff was way better then whhm gear, well i still only have steadfast chest, i have no idea what the bonus of hm ones are but i doubt i can get 15% focus heal on it or can it?
if not heres the clear proof queens better ! i can get 10.5% more heal on queen too if ever i can finally finish rolling it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4gFMIDyxW0

Minoumimi

Potential Patron
? they are alrdy up since a bit

oh that, no i gave up on hex editing its useless for anything else and i am already getting very bored of tera

Minoumimi

Potential Patron
thats why i wanted my post in hotstuff... this post is soooo dead...noone ever comes on it... im done uploading here, ill put it on facebook only, well im fed up of tera anyways might has well stop

Celestialwyrm

Potential Patron
People come on here more than you think, it's just most are lurkers because some mods are more...risque than others. I like your mods they are very well done, it's just I don't play Elin so it's not really applicable to me xD

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
thats why i wanted my post in hotstuff... this post is soooo dead...noone ever comes on it... im done uploading here, ill put it on facebook only, well im fed up of tera anyways might has well stop

I just checked. This thread has been open for less than a month, and the thread has had 2,775 views and 51 replies.

bear555

Potential Patron
Its nice that you bring pink and joy to games you visit. Hope to see you on every game i like to play :).

JokerOfTorment

Potential Patron
You have my support Minou your mods are very nice keep up the nice work you do heh i log in and come to this section and I'm sure many others do and look to see if any new stuff has been made but yup as always you got my support on sticking around.

Naduron

Content Creator

Welcome to modding. :p

People just want to download the mods without bothering to waste their time on creating a account just to say "Thank you." or "Like it"
The only moments when people are actually taking their time on posting on these forums are when: It doesn't work, out-dated mod or download link is down.
So the only way to get feedback is looking at how many downloads your mods has, which sadly you cant see on this forum which is why i'm always trying to place them on external hosts.
The newest De-censor has 1200 downloads and yet it only has two comments which are from users that has been members for years. :)

NotMe

Content Creator
Welcome to modding. :p

People just want to download the mods without bothering to waste their time on creating a account just to say "Thank you." or "Like it"
The only moments when people are actually taking their time on posting on these forums are when: It doesn't work, out-dated mod or download link is down.
So the only way to get feedback is looking at how many downloads your mods has, which sadly you cant see on this forum which is why i'm always trying to place them on external hosts.
The newest De-censor has 1200 downloads and yet it only has two comments which are from users that has been members for years. :)
I'm not entirely sure but I think the View counter tells the amount of times an attachment has been downloaded.
In the case of the original post in this thread you can hover over the links to see the stats. In posts where the attached files appear in the gray bar at the bottom of the post, the stats are always visible.

It seems to take a while to update though. I tried downloading an attachment from this thread and my MK9 texture injector and the view amount didn't go up in either. It may just take a lot of time or maybe it's not related to downloads at all.

EDIT: Both of the files I downloaded gained 1 view so I'm assuming it tracks downloads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Minoumimi

Potential Patron
Ya i been posting them on facebook has well and some on youtube and my fallout NV mod pages ,
so it is gaining a bit more hits this way
But i am already so bored of tera again anyways because 1 drama queen was able to totally rekill my guild i spent a month rebuilding and there is absolutely nothing to do in tera anymore since noone does cof-ac-sjg-tot ... takes 5 mins to do 2 shatter then 10 mins do 2 KG then do whhm drop crap and yaa all kids in pvp all summer is just noooway ,
got all chars to 60 except a mystic that i deleted, so bahh
and not being able to create or modify Meshes in tera got me so pissed off.. so i am back doing 3d for fallout
So pretty much taking a break from anything related to tera,
Especially Since i never could figure out how to do Hex editing and can't find a single video tutorial about it,
wanting the reaper stance on all elin been bugging me too much and when i cannot get something that should be so dam easy to do but i can't find any help// i get bored
im sure its so freakin simple but i can't understand crap in Written tutorials it just doesn't fit in my french head i have to see it being done, so until i see a video about it i give up on that

im probably going to do Business and old snowsuit soon and then well not much more to do

Rosehip

Potential Patron
I really love your mods Minou, so it's sad to hear that you're losing interest in Tera! But I agree with you with the hex editing business--I want to switch out Rida's maid dress to look like the new Housemaid dress, but I don't have any video tutorials to follow either :c The written tutorial on here is confusing for me as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.