[Tech Demo][RPGMMZ] Super Zako Wars! (1 Viewer)

AesVann

Designer
Writer

Hello, I am following the example of Helltaker to make a game that meets my fetish after long quest of trying to satisfy it.
I am an amateur game designer with just a degree and no experience and has been working on this very casually with accepting any aid and volunteers.
I have project map (in korean atm) where game hopefully becomes big scale guro game with focus on sound as well for bit of asmr-ness (term not used correctly at all)
But, I have very little knowledge on programming, so I have purchased the RPGMMZ and has been toying with it to implement simplest things.

I look forward to expanding the zako database, and get arts to implement them in the game. In hope, meet a kind programmer that can make the vision come true.
Any advice or suggestions are welcome as well, I am actually not so great at coming up with stuff, I have more accomplishment on building off and expanding.

currently contributed to the project:
myself, two korean artists

currently uploaded:
combat, battle strip, gaining party member

currently developed:
building

Links:
game:
database:
(korean)

I also have 4 more game pitches that are being offered around to developers who wanted stuff to work on, feel free to ask me privately if you want idea inputs or take a look at those pitches. (these are in english.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.