Waterbender

Potential Patron

Attachments

• Fight 1 - Talia vs Kano.jpg
    Fight 1 - Talia vs Kano.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 301

Trigon

Casual Client
Sorry to bump this old thread. Ever since Waterbender posted the link to this video I have been following his Talia Al'Ghul videos on and off. Most are pretty good and have decent ryona moments, but she almost always wins at the end. However, some of the fights are girl-girl (like when she fights Catwoman, for example).

The latest video is one of the better fights, where she goes up against Bane.
She doesn't win this time. (but she does control a lot of the action before Bane finally catches her and smashes her.)

Talia Al Ghul vs Bane - YouTube

Here is his channel if you want to watch any of the other videos. (He also posts clips of women fighting from various sources: animation, TV shows, movies, etc.)

puca

Club Regular
You know, regardless of ryona content, those vids are actually really well put-together. I'm surprised at the amount of dislikes this guy's vids get. The slideshow-with-sfx/music works really well!

Waterbender

Potential Patron
Guess the most disliked is Talia vs Catwoman, heh. I'm pretty sure its mostly because of people, who can't get over the fact that Catwoman got beaten. I'll continue to make this videos, regardless :) At least another 3 is in development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.