1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talia Al'Ghul fights Kano

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Waterbender, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Waterbender

Waterbender Potential Patron

Attached Files:

2. pirate1466

pirate1466 Potential Patron

Good ryona moments, but its too bad she won :/

3. Trigon

Trigon Avid Affiliate

Sorry to bump this old thread. Ever since Waterbender posted the link to this video I have been following his Talia Al'Ghul videos on and off. Most are pretty good and have decent ryona moments, but she almost always wins at the end. However, some of the fights are girl-girl (like when she fights Catwoman, for example).

The latest video is one of the better fights, where she goes up against Bane.
    She doesn't win this time. (but she does control a lot of the action before Bane finally catches her and smashes her.)

Talia Al Ghul vs Bane - YouTube

Here is his channel if you want to watch any of the other videos. (He also posts clips of women fighting from various sources: animation, TV shows, movies, etc.)

4. pirate1466

Yeah I saw that, a backbreaker was a nice way to end.

5. puca

puca Casual Client

You know, regardless of ryona content, those vids are actually really well put-together. I'm surprised at the amount of dislikes this guy's vids get. The slideshow-with-sfx/music works really well!

6. pirate1466

I agree, the guy has some pretty impressive videos!

7. Waterbender

Waterbender Potential Patron

Guess the most disliked is Talia vs Catwoman, heh. I'm pretty sure its mostly because of people, who can't get over the fact that Catwoman got beaten. I'll continue to make this videos, regardless :) At least another 3 is in development.