Tales of Berseria (1 Viewer)

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Any chance on a nude patch for this game? Velvet's boobs are pretty much begging to be set free already...

PPE4JQv.jpg

vvptQWr.jpg

ROXFhoY.jpg

SkyLaugh

Potential Patron
It is good to know now that the game is moddable, and hopefully this will inspire someone to create something for this game. A person on the Steam Forums has been posting some modded textures and there is some kind of performance "fix" for the game that they have been using to inject the files into the game. I don't have any clue on how he is unpacking the game files but if I find something out I will add it here. Also to anyone who starts working on something for this game, I would like to thank you in advance.

For anyone interested in checking out the files I'll leaves these links for them.

Kaldalen's ToB "Fix" - Tales of Berseria "Fix" - v 0.9.9 [Major Performance Boost + Working Anti-Aliasing] - (2/19/17) :: Tales of Berseria General Discussions
WolkenKatz Mod Guides - Steam Community :: WolkenKatz :: Guides

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
In case anyone knows how to use the fix without the need to steam launch feel free to share.
Cant get it to run without the fix asking for steam to be online

SkyLaugh

Potential Patron
So it appears that the textures for the game can be pulled from the game with the fix while the game is running. Still playing around with the menus though.

Also alex_x from what I know, Steam is a must for the game even without the fix. He mentions that the fix "Loads the Steam Client DLL early..." as of version 0.9.9.4, so maybe you could try an older version.

qigong

Potential Patron
I suck at modding since im still learning many things, but as a concept, I tinkered a bit with some tools and did something extremely rough like this. Soooo, hopefully I get a bit more artsy and blend stuff better. lol
bXGulww.png

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
Nice start qigong,
care to share the names of the used tools?
maybe this can get the game modding wheel rolling

qigong

Potential Patron
So far use Photoshop or gimp with the dds plugins. 7z is recommended to pack the zip files.
You will need that "Fix" that was mentioned up above as well.

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
Thx for the reply,
unfortunately i cant get the fix to work due to version related limitations
hope i get around that someday though

miku77

Potential Patron
Can you take some screenshots?
Added, the skin around where the clothing was is slightly darkened, will have to mess about with the transparency mask but I don't *really* know what I'm doing so maybe it's something for the future if I can be bothered.

skypasser

Potential Patron
Anymore update on this mod? I would love to see more progress made on this because it really looks promising!
I wish I had talent like the modders here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.