Taki SC4 Ryona (1 Viewer)

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Gah...I finally go through this topic, and now...the Megaupload links don't work for obivious reasons. I forgot how sexy Taki was in SCIV, until me and a friend played it earlier.

Maybe, if someone can, reupload those links...? Pretty please?

onlinehero

Casual Client
I've been reuploading these, only 1st and 5th video links don't work yet. Another member said he would upload 5th, but it seems he did not so I'll just reupload both.

EDIT: All videos reuploaded now :)

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
WOO! Awesome! Sorry it toke SO long to respond back...in fact, this just makes me realize just how fast time flies...I posted that comment in Feb...?

It's actually kind of funny. For some reason I just don't hang out in the forums at all, even though I LOVE Taki, she's my main since ever in Soul Calibur, and this is awesome ryona...but...why don't I hang out here? Well, I guess it's really late to add anything here, but if I ever feel like it I'll be posting some stuff here still.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 158

Ryonani Teamster
customtaki2.jpg

wow this is the sexiest picture I've seen yet!

Can someone reupload this? I was in love with that pic.

ryonalover

Ryonani Teamster
Umm what? Soul Calibur V has been out for a year now. Do you mean Soul Calibur Lost Swords?
Oh, sorry! I mean that but I thought the title was soul calibur 5 Lost Swords so I did not specify the whole title. At least SC Lost Swords it's very similar to SC V.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.