Taki SC4 Ryona (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Thanks a lot for those formulas ryonalover! You make a lot better customzations than I do :P

I had some trouble creating Shizuna and Tomoko because I didn't have all the needed equipment. I didn't even try to create Shizuna because I was missing so many clothing pieces. As for Tomoki, I didn't have Tiger Lily Stockings (I want them!), so I used normal underwear and long socks/stockings. I hope it looks like you had meant it to look.

Custom (pink) Taki:
customtaki2.jpg

Takumi:
takumi5.jpg

Shizuna:
shizuna.jpg

Tomoko:
tomokon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ryonalover

Ryonani Teamster
Oops! Sorry but I made some little mistakes! I have the Italian version and I had to translate everything! Please Forgive me!
These are the corrections:
-For Takumi and Tomoko: 3-Neck: Muffler instead of Prayer Beads.
-For Takumi: 10-Legs: Ashigaru Greaves instead of Jester's Boots.
I'm very sorry for this little errors...Please correct it. However you did a great job as always! Thank you for the snapshoot!
EDIT:
I've got many other custom females formulas in SCIV most of which are very hot and sexy girls made to be in trouble and to be beaten by other girls. Personally I prefer my creations (which are as I want) to standard characters.
If you are interested and if you want some more just tell me. I can also try to create some particular character with a specific characteristic (like this time "a ninja").

onlinehero

Casual Client
OK, thanks for the correction and characters! I will be probably using Tomoko since I like her the most. She looks very much like Ayane, which is great.
Even though I don't have the awesome Tiger Lily Stockings I think she still looks very hot even in normal underwear. I also kind of like this young, underaged girls beat up Taki -theme, and since she will get beaten by Talim (15) and Amy (15/16?), let's continue with that theme and say that Tomoko is about 16 year old :D

Ryonalover, you can post your characters in here if you have patience to write down all formulas :) If you have a camera in your cellphone, it might be possible to add pics by recording from screen.
Also, if you have lot of characters, it might be a good idea to make another thread where we post our SC4 & SC5 custom characters.

I have been thinking whether I could replace Yoshimitsu with custom female character, so if you can come with something I could give it a try.

ryonalover

Ryonani Teamster
Very well! I'm glad to hear you like my custom females...maybe i'll submit other formulas in the next days. Tomoko is a great choice since, as you said, it is good to see Taki beaten up by underaged girls (that's why I made her) but I only ask you to unlock Tiger Lily Stockings (you just have to earn 25 honors to unlock it) because with this equipment she is much more sexy...so please, try to unlock it and give her the right look! Believe me: you will not regret!

onlinehero

Casual Client
EDIT: I found a 100% unlock savegame so everything is in order now. That's how I unlock stuff nowdays :P

ryonalover

Ryonani Teamster
Fantastic! Now you no longer have problems with the character creator. I wonder if you also have the dlc contents. Anyway, I've got some new formulas...try it if you wish!
-This is another alternative color for Taki's spandex...I've been inspired by Kiriko Hattori from Dai Shogun who is a sexy ninja like Taki (If you don't know who is she, search for it on google).
1-Head: None
2-Face: None
3-Neck: None
4-Shoulder: None
5-Undergarments: None
6-Upper Body: 7:50,15 - 0:01,32 - 9:10,10 - 0:01,32
7-Arms: None
8-Lower Body: 9:64,15 - 9:64,20
9-Ankle: None
10-Legs: None
Hair and Eyebrow: 9:05,25

violettaki.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: a ninja kitten much more dangerous than she looks.
Name: Kitty - Soul of: Taki - Gender: Female
1-Head: Cat Ears 0:01,32 - 9:60,15
3-Neck: Choker 9:60,15 - 9:10,20
5-Undergarments: Kunoichi Tights 0:01,32 - 9:60,15 - 9:60,15
6-Upper Body: Kunoichi Robes 9:60,15
7-Arms: Kitty Mittens 0:01,32 - 0:01,32 - 0:01,32 - 9:60,15
8-Lower Body: None
9-Ankle: None
10-Legs: Kitty Sandals 0:01,32 - 0:01,32 - 9:60,15

-Physique: +50 Muscularity: -25
-Female Voice 2 Pitch: +50
-Ponytail
-Female Face 2
-Hair: 9:10,15 - 9:60,15 Eyebrows: 5:10,25 Eye: 9:35,10 Skin: 0:14,05 Base Equipment: 0:01,01

kittyzh.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: she's 17 years old ninja girl and is from Japan. She is Taki's apprentice! Her name is...
Name: Natsu - Gender: Female
1-Head: None
4-Shoulder: Tiger Lily Pauldrons 5:40,10 - 6:03,15
5-Undergarments: Tanned Leather Armor 9:03,15
6-Upper Body: None
7-Arms: Raven Gloves 5:40,10 - 9:03,15 - 7:03,15 - 5:55,15
8-Lower Body: Tiger Lily Fauld 5:40,10 - 6:03,15 - 5:55,10
9-Ankle: Shinobi Tabi 9:03,15
10-Legs: Ashigaru Greaves 4:05,20 - 9:55,10

-Physique: +35 Muscularity: -15
-Female Voice: 6 Pitch: +50
-Hair Style: Updo
-Female Face: 1
-Hair: 9:06,15 Eyebrows: 9:06,20 Eye: 7:05,15 Skin 2:10,05 Base Equipment: 0:01,01

natsuo.jpg

-For the custom Yoshimitsu try this one:
Name: Kimitsu - Gender: Female
1-Head: Twisted Headband 0:10,15
5-Undergarments: Sarashi 7:10,01
6-Upper Body: Ashigaru Cuirass 9:02,30 - 9:06,16 - 0:43,20 - 0:40,20
7-Arms: Ashigaru Gauntlets 1:40,25 - 5:02,20
8-Lower Body: Warrior's Fauld 5:10,25 - 9:02,25
9-Ankle: Shinobi Tabi 3:10,15
10-Legs: Ashigaru Greaves 1:40,25 - 5:09,21

-Physique: +25 Muscularity: +0
-Female Voice: 4 Pitch: -15
-Hair Style: Blaze
-Female Face: 3
-Hair: 5:05,25 - 0:40,20 Eyebrows: 5:05,25 Eye: 7:05,20 Skin: 2:12,03 Base Equipment: 0:01,01

customyoshimitsu1.jpg

onlinehero

Casual Client
I will try to make it ready during this month. I'm really really sorry for that I've been unable to post videos recently. It's because of that stupid fucking school..
Please be patient...

K

Killatron

Nice videos, and excellent capture quality onlinehero :)

I hope everyone is pesting Daishi Odashima on twitter to include Taki in Soulcalibur V as a playable character :)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Uploaded Taki ryona 7. This will be the last Taki vid since there are no more good ryona inflictors left.

Thanks to everyone who have had patience to download my videos, and especially thanks to ryonalover for providing
me custom character formulas and d£t for uploading my vids to YouTube.

vadervstaki.jpg

I hope that you have enjoyed the vids as much as I have.
I remember when I started making these there was not very much Taki ryona available, only short clips with poor quality or videos where she didn't have her spandex outfit. I'm quite satisfied to my own vids, and it's nice that Taki now has a good set of ryona videos :)

D

Deleted member 31

You had a great run, that's for sure. Amazing image quality and you pretty much covered every sexy, damage inflicting move in the game on the hottest character. I think that's a great send off for Taki and Soul Calibur 4. :)

True Succubus

Potential Patron
I love Taki's full body, tie her up and trace your hands along her suit, her able to feel every moment, then rubbing her till she cums in the suit... Or wear it and have the same thing happen :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.