Taki SC4 Ryona (1 Viewer)

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
It seems that the video format wouldn't allow me to edit it and retain the sound on Windows Live Movie Maker. Sad.

Anyway, I got some bearhug screenshots that you guys might like.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

EDIT: Well, I was hoping to convert the bearhugging parts into my PSP for a while and I realised that the PSP format was good for editing in Windows Live MM, so I gave it a go.
Of course, the quality was totally downgraded but I think it's still okay for 480p in Youtube. Thanks again to onlinehero for making the original masterpiece.

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Tonug said he used Sony Vegas 10 to edit his video, just for tip :) Nice screenshots and video, I hope I had taken screenshots too.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Thanks. I'm not sure if I could get my hands on the program, though. Methinks that'll have to do for now.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Yay, the new Taki video is up!

takiraphaelbite.jpg

I had to leave some material out of it because the video would have otherwise come too long. I will be using that material in my next video, which is going to a shorter one :P
I'm sorry for the big filesizes, but I hope you have patience download my Taki videos. I admid it was a mistake to make them in HD and I should have made them in SD. It is of course easy for me to watch and upload them, but I know it sucks to download videos with big filesize :(
I will be getting a new capture card at the end of this month, so I hope my future videos will have smaller filesize while maintaining the HD resolution :)

talimbeatstaki.jpg

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Yet another wonderful set. I particularly love the one where Setsuka stabs her and she falls on to her knees before falling throughly. And the first few grabs of Raphael too.
Keep it up, man.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Got the new card, but I'm a bit dissapointed with it. It maybe that I will stop uploading to youtube since it would require making two versions of the same video: one for downloading (with lower bitrate) and second for youtube (with high bitrate). It's simply too much work involved rendering and uploading two versions of the same video, so I think it's better to just make them available for download. Of course I could upload the downloadable version but the quality in yt would probably be so bad that it wouldn't be much use to anyone.

ryonalover

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah! Wonderful! Amazing video onlinehero but I have a question: why not to change the color of Taki's outfit? (absolutely no change for the outfit...we want Taki only in her spandex! :D ) I think that make a light-cloured outfit is better...for exemple a light-pink one or just in her blue/purple version of the series. It's not a complaint but just a suggestion. ;)
EDIT:About your troubles : You should do what you think is right. The quality and the beauty of your vids is unmatched! Don't think too much about youtube version and don't complicate your life. :)

onlinehero

Casual Client
I'll try to make one ready during next week. I know it's already been a month since I last posted one and that sucks :(
And I'm not going to change the outfit color. I like the default color.

EDIT: I probably won't get the vid done this week as I'm very busy doing school work. However I intend to get it uploaded during this month or otherwise I will punch myself.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I just got the one with Nightmare, and it was glorious. I love how that one grab move does makes Taki do a wonderful pose whether on her back or belly.

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Thanks, glad you liked! d£t uploaded the vids to YT yesterday so if you don't feel like downloading, you can always watch there :)
As for Taki's pose, a giant sword stucked in the ass probably feels a bit uncomfortable :P

ryonalover

Ryonani Teamster
Another awesome video onlinehero but I'm sure the next videos will be even better! Why? Because there will be a custom female with Taki's moves list (I'm sure you'll make a good rival for a kickass ninja as taki is). I think that Taki's moves set is a good one to punish and submit other girls. I hope you'll make a part with the "reverse stalker drop" grab from Taki's moves set that in my opinion is a very sexy and exciting move. I really hope to see it.

ryonalover

Ryonani Teamster
OK! At this point I ask permission to post my character creation's formulas (not immages) for give you all mine advice.

ryonalover

Ryonani Teamster
Very well!Let's begin: First of all one alternative Taki's outfit color that I think is more sexy than the default color. Try it! ;)
You know the order:
1-Head: None
2-Face: None
3-Neck: None
4-Shoulder: None
5-Undergarments: None
6-Upper Body: 8:64,10 - 3:50,25 - 3:40,05 - 3:50,25
7-Arms: None
8-Lower Body: 5:50,10 - 3:40,05
9-Ankle: None
10-Legs: None
Hair and Eyebrow: 2:02,30

-Now, since I've got too many custom characters (most of which are created to be humiliated by others), I'll submit only those I consider most suitable.

First: a veteran ninja. Fast and lethal, she came from afar to face, beat and humiliate the great kunoichi Taki.
Name: Takumi - Gender: Female
1-Head: Ashigaru Headband 5:02,25 - 9:10,10
3-Neck: Prayer Beads 7:10,15
5-Undergarments: Sarashi 9:12,01
6-Upper Body: Kunoichi Robes 5:02,25
7-Arms: Bandages 3:10,15 - 5:10,25
8-Lower Body: None
9-Ankle: Shinobi Tabi 3:10,15
10-Legs: Jester's Boots 5:35,30 - 5:09,21

-Physique: +50 Muscularity: -0
-Female Voice: 6 Pitch:-25
-Hair Style: Jagged Layers
-Female Face: 3
-Hair: 5:06,30 Eyebrows: 3:06,24 Eye: 3:06,24 Skin 3:10,01 Base Equipment: 0:01,01
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second: a deadly assassin shrouded in mystery. We don't know anything about her except that she wants to defeat Taki.
Name: Shizuna - Gender: Female
1-Head: Priestess' Hood 9:40,30 - 9:10,20
2-Face: Spy Mask 5:40,30
3-Neck: None
5-Undergarments: Hunter's Suit 9:64,10 - 9:64,10 - 9:55,25
6-Upper Body: Tiger Lily Breastplates 7:40,30 - 9:55,25
7-Arms: Belle Gloves 3:40,25 - 3:10,20 - 3:55,32 - 5:10,25
8-Lower Body: Goddess Fauld 5:40,30 - 9:10,25 - 5:60,25 - 3:60,20
9-Ankle: Night Butterfly Socks 0:64,32 - 9:60,20
10-Legs: Polar Boots 5:10,20 - 9:55,25

-Physique: +45 Muscularity: -10
-Female Voice: 6 Pitch: +0
-Hair Style: Ponytail
-Female Face: 6
-Hair: 9:02,30 - 7:43,05 Eyebrows: 9:02,30 Eye: 9:35,05 Skin 0:14,05 Base Equipment: 0:01,01
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third: a young ninja as pretty as skillful. Taki should not underestimated this little rival.
Name: Tomoko - Gender: Female
1-Head: Kunoichi Headband 9:10,10 - 9:64,20 - 0:40,20
3-Neck: Prayer Beads 6:45,30
4-Shoulder: Bong-seon Spaulder 9:64,20 - 5:10,20
5-Undergarments: Tiger Lily Stockings 9:45,30 - 5:10,20
6-Upper Body: Kunoichi Robes 7:62,20
7-Arms: Cloth Vambrace 9:45,30
8-Lower Body: None
9-Ankle: None
10-Legs: Atalanta's Boots 6:62,20 - 9:45,30 - 5:10,20

-Physique: +40 Muscularity: -25
-Female Voice 3 Pitch:+50
-Short Bob Cut
-Female Face 2
-Hair: 5:45,25 Eyebrows: 5:45,25 Eye: 9:20,15 Skin 2:10,03 Base Equipment: 9:45,30

I hope I was clear. Tell me everything that you thinking about.
P.S. If you could post a snapshot of every custom characters I'll be grateful (believe me or not, I haven't any way to make it from myself).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.