Tails? (1 Viewer)

tarantella

Potential Patron
Wondering if adding tail mods is possible with the current state of SDT. Just curious, and you know, Horo doesn't really feel right without her tail.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
It's sort of possible, but not optimal. A tail can be put as a collar mod, but it won't stay in place because it will move along with the neck section. Apparently an arm mod could do it, but you will always have to have the arms behind her back.

For the best result, await the abilty to mod the body.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
I've made the tail but as I said it's not optimal, see my thread in Artist Alley. I'm not posting it here, because it's not a Loader mod and this is the Loader Mods board. Also, demon tail.

ModGuy

Content Creator
RajasGrime said:
I've made the tail but it's not optimal because it's not a Loader mod.

Fixed.
Make the mod for the loader please.
There's like, no content for the loader save for few imports.

Renegade

Potential Patron
Facless recently added some in the mod imports. One is devil wings with tail and the other is the tail solo.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
I have in the archive a total of 58 mods for the mod loader.

Compare it to the number of official imports.
And-

Wait, you include loader imports?! :D

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Yessir I do.

128 official swf imports... but you have to also realize that this includes swf hair imports, whereas your loader doesn't do swf hair imports. So if you compare accessories and shit...

58 mod loader imports, 59 official swf imports... Actually including what I have for the next release there are 61 official swf imports that aren't hair.

Renegade

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
58 mod loader imports, 59 official swf imports... Actually including what I have for the next release there are 61 official swf imports that aren't hair.

Wait...what are the other two?! I see how it is...Anonymous is holding out on us, lol ;D.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
it's a hat and a tattoo. both available on the forum... I don't know when they were released, but I just found them... I have problems keeping up with most of the shit Rajasgrime makes. He posts most of it on the request board which is where I tend to keep track of his stuff... but his swf imports he doesn't post anywhere, so I have to dig through his imports and see if I'm missing anything.

I really wish people would just dig through and be like "FUCK YOU ANON, YOU MISSED THIS IMPORT" and I could be all "GO BUM YOUR SISTER, YOU WANKERBOY!!!" and then add what's missing... but no... I have to politely dig through the forum myself without being confronted whatsoever. :(

Renegade

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
I really wish people would just dig through and be like "FUCK YOU ANON, YOU MISSED THIS IMPORT" and I could be all "GO BUM YOUR SISTER, YOU WANKERBOY!!!" and then add what's missing... but no... I have to politely dig through the forum myself without being confronted whatsoever. :(

Damn straight.

If it is a fight you want...you could always raise the ban hammer ;D. [not on me ofcourse, lol]

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
Anonymous said:
your loader doesn't do swf hair imports

It can load official swf hair imports, if that's what you mean.
I added the feature upon repeated request.
No, I actually just assumed that wouldn't matter since the game would load them. (I don't use the modloader or SDT for that matter.)

ModGuy said:
Anonymous said:
WANKERBOY!!!

Volty, is that you? lol.
Nooooooo. *shifty eyes* ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.