SWF Backgrounds (1 Viewer)

Patrice

Content Creator
this background has a deepthroat/bondage movie playing on the big screen in the back.

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/7dkflI0ZiE/

Attachments

• sdtryj.png
    sdtryj.png
    315.5 KB · Views: 6,589

Final

Potential Patron
:O
Awesome! <3

But this made me wonder if it's possible to have an endless screen mod: The background-.swf would have to display the scene that's going on on some sort of screen, so naturally, there would be a smaller screen in it that shows the scene, and so on and so on.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Final said:
But this made me wonder if it's possible to have an endless screen mod: The background-.swf would have to display the scene that's going on on some sort of screen, so naturally, there would be a smaller screen in it that shows the scene, and so on and so on.

How to kill a PC, by Final.

Patrice

Content Creator
fixed some things.

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/aONk7R7jNG/

Attachments

• sdtryj2.png
    sdtryj2.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 1,251

ModGuy

Content Creator
Final said:
Of course, it needs a limit. Like ten iterations.

Given that this is only possible through surface duplication, it would follow that an alpha channel would be necessary else iterations would be infinite anyway.
Given ten iterations with alpha channel, with manual drawing to leave out background.
Multiplied by FPS...... 300 times per second.

I think you'll understand what I meant by my comment now.
Drawing a whole surface, let's just be generous and say 1ms lag.
It would be somewhere much higher, but let's go with 1ms.
Gives 300ms lag every second.

Not playable at 0.7x speed.

Patrice

Content Creator
You wouldn't be able to zoom in that far anyway, so it really doesn't matter that much, so I think I'll just do a Final Fellatio X-2 video in the next background .swf; unless someone has a better idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.