Sunset Overdrive Nude Male, Female Mod (1 Viewer)

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Sunset Overdrive 01.jpg

Sunset Overdrive 02.jpg

Sunset Overdrive 03.jpg

How to use:
Use Resorep loaded texture file. Select the first piece of white underwear.

Attachments

SunsetOverdrive_NudeMale+FemaleMod.7z
6.1 MB · Views: 7,097

Ziron

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah a small update to the southern area and it will be perfect. Thank you very much for your efforts.

Travis_Parker

Potential Patron
I cant get Access to the Game folder. I use the Windows Store version. Any solutions?

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    31.4 KB · Views: 968

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
I cant get Access to the Game folder. I use the Windows Store version. Any solutions?

This is quite strange and shouldn't happen. The Steam version would've been easier but Windows Store can get complicated for some.

Run the program as Administrator if it appears as a last resort. That's the only way to really get into certain games and programs.

Also, you could transfer the files to another drive and replace them there if the C: Drive isn't being too friendly.

Travis_Parker

Potential Patron
you cant copy any files from the windowsapps folder to a different location. also you cant add any files. starting the program as admin also dont work. windows made it mostly unable to acces the files.

spawn90

Vivacious Visitor
can someone post pics on how to use it for Sunset overdrive i tryed and it wont work for me and i used Resorep game wont load at all but once i get rid it opens with out it can anyone help me out is there somthing i am doing wrong i followed a video on how to use resorep and it works for tomb raider but not sunset do i have to delete tomb raider of rescorep and then add sunset to it.

n1honomaru

Potential Patron
can someone post pics on how to use it for Sunset overdrive i tryed and it wont work for me and i used Resorep game wont load at all but once i get rid it opens with out it can anyone help me out is there somthing i am doing wrong i followed a video on how to use resorep and it works for tomb raider but not sunset do i have to delete tomb raider of rescorep and then add sunset to it.

bubump
quick guide would be nice, im using resorep with nier and im afraid i could fuckdup something lmao

EDIT 18 AUG 2022: Deleted insulting comment about members

Last edited by a moderator:

JokerOfTorment

Potential Patron
For Sunset Overdrive I opened up Resorep for the system I'm using then when that is open click "Add application" then navigate where you installed the main game and find the EXE and it will ask if it's 64 bit of 32 bit after that I moved the mod files from here into the modded folder located in your "Documents\Resorep\modded" folder after that you can close out of Resorep and wont need to open it anymore unless you want to add more game EXEs etc. but after all that in game your char. should be good to go if you have on the right things it changes.

n1honomaru

Potential Patron
thanks man ! appreciated !

already beaten and deleted the game but thanks for good will m8 xD also i used manual installation
(copy C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll to same folder as game's .exe file.............etc....etc)

3dfapman

Casual Client
Nice mod Sakura4.

If I wanted to add some vagina or pubic texture, which file(s) would i have to edit, and which specific DDS settings should it be saved as?

R

Roriki

No follow-up update plan.

Can you tell us exactly which program, and the steps you took, to edit the textures? You said photoshop, but which version? Any plugins?

I've tried GIMP and Paint.Net both with their .dds plugins installed, but I cannot open any of the dds files...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.