Sunset Overdrive Better Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey everyone, I was looking for good nude mod for this game and the only one I could find was this one:
original.jpg
credit to: Sunset Overdrive Nude Male, Female Mod

It didn't match my taste, plus there was no texture for the pubic region, so I modified the texture my character uses and decided to share with anyone that is interested.

Disclaimer: This only works for the default skin color

When I made it, I only made for my character skin color, now I don't remember the correct settings to save the texture so the game recognizes it, if anyone can figure it out please tell me.

Download:
(Instructions included in the zip file)

Keep in mind the texture resolution for this game is quite low so it will still be kinda blurry, but it looks quite convincing from afar in my opinion, what do you guys think?
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

4-3.jpg

4-4.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Sunset 2020-05-01 10-39-14-33.jpg

Sunset 2020-05-01 10-41-59-85.jpg

12.jpg

Credit to Ray Wing for the Resorep tool that it's included in this mod.

Last edited:

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Well i mostly use the dark skin, ebony colour, so i cant use it. Would def prefer if you can make them compatible with other skin colours too

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Thanks - worked great :)

Would you mind though adjusting your readme to mention we should also keep the .dll files in the same location as our resorep. I know its implied but I moved them rather than copied and took me a few minutes to realise my mistake.

Anyway great job and many thanks!

Nyanaki

Potential Patron
when i install this i cant see nipples or nohing just removes bra xD.Old mod is still working for me this new one isnt i did everything but this mod didnt work for me but old one Works very well xD

Yonder_Cur

Potential Patron
Lightly messing with the texture in paint.net and these were the export settings I've used (gimp didn't support the dds format due to a dxgi error 99).
PaintDotNet_VlZ0YV15JY.png

The textures were extracted when setting resorep tool used for this mod into creator mode and choosing its destination folder.

Enallage

Potential Patron
"Disclaimer: This only works for the default skin color"
if you want to extend the default color body texture and a small height, you need to copy the file "4294730490.dds", rename it to "4294734265.dds"

Was wondering how you even access the textures to edit them? ale textures to edit them? al I see are DLL files.
You must mean ".dds" format? It's readable in all image editors (paint.net), but I'm not sure that saving without the right plugin will make it work as intended. (topic)

D10nys1us

3D Artist
Animator
"Disclaimer: This only works for the default skin color"
if you want to extend the default color body texture and a small height, you need to copy the file "4294730490.dds", rename it to "4294734265.dds"

You must mean ".dds" format? It's readable in all image editors (paint.net), but I'm not sure that saving without the right plugin will make it work as intended. (topic)

How do I copy the file 4294730490.dds lol

I'm just confused how to even get this mod to work. I feel like I'm missing a step after I add the program to the Resorep, put the Dlls in the games base folder, have the Modded textures folder selected... then [something] =nudes?

Edit:

ok so the after some banging my head against the wall, the idea suddenly popped in my head that maybe the folder I had the custom skins in wasn't correct. I figured, "shouldn't matter" right? I told resorep where to find them.. Well that was WRONG.. it does matter. When I put the custom skins in the default folder Resorep picks load game.. it's hesitating on loading... "THIS IS A GOOD SIGN" I'm thinking.. sure enough, BOOM, custom skins.

Also for anyone wondering there's another mod on Nexus that has more options for skins.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.