Stuff by Maineim (2-2-14 RWBY's Penny) (1 Viewer)

AurumUTC

Content Creator
I'm having trouble downloading all of the hair mods, for whatever reason it just doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix that?

stuntcock

Content Creator
I'm having trouble downloading all of the hair mods, for whatever reason it just doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix that?
Could you please share more information about the problem? General information such as OS and browser version would be useful, as well as hardware details if you're using something other than a desktop or laptop PC (for example: if you're trying to download the hair files onto a smartphone then please let us know).

Also: in what way is it not working? Are the files being downloaded in an incomplete or unusable state? Are the files being automatically downloaded into a folder which you can't access or can't find? Does the Undertow website block you when you attempt to view the hairstyle PNGs? Are you able to view the full PNG files but you don't know how to download them? Are the files being downloaded correctly but you need assistance getting them to appear in your SDT game?

Could you try to get as close as possible to downloading a hair file, and then take a screenshot and try to explain what's going wrong (or what expected thing(s) have failed to occur)?

Are you able to download hair mods which are hosted externally (instead of using the Undertow attachment system)? For example: can you download hair mods from this thread?

If you haven't already done so, please try to visit the Undertow website using a different web browser, or a different computer (if one is available). You should be able to view attached images even in Guest mode, but if you continue to encounter problems then please login to your Undertow account and try again.

If nothing happens when you left-click on a hair thumbnail image, then it's possible that the image viewer plugin is being blocked by your browser. Try right-clicking on the thumbnail image, and then choose "Save Link As" when prompted.

S

Sam343

i have no idea on want to do for the hair import i keep trying to make the character have the hair i chosen please help I'm a noob at this kind of stuff

MadLEON

Potential Patron
i have no idea on want to do for the hair import i keep trying to make the character have the hair i chosen please help I'm a noob at this kind of stuff
Click on the "LOADER TAB" while in-game, select the "HAIR IMPORT" option (in the middle of "SWF IMPORT" & "BACKGROUND IMPORT"), find the correct file (its a great idea to organize separate files for hair, clothes, mods, etc...), and enjoy.

Any questions you have can usually be answered by the many tutorials that are provided by our awesome modders and moderators. Go over the beginners section and everything you need to understand the game is at your disposal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.