Stuff by Maineim (2-2-14 RWBY's Penny) (1 Viewer)

DamnGood

Potential Patron
TheCrimsonFuckr said:
The Lara Croft character code text seems to be empty

Yep, I also noticed this. Empty txt. file...
Maineim, can you please fill in the charcode for Lara Croft when you get a chance??

Other than that, amazing mods my friends, bravo!!

Maineim

Content Creator
I just found the file... I need to make a huge change with all the attachments numbering system, so here is the file, later I will try to correct the post.

Attachments

larareboot.txt
992 bytes · Views: 364

Maineim

Content Creator
SLENDER_SPY said:
where can i download your mod for RWBY? i have been looking forever. send to slenderspyxd@gmail.com

In this post, the 3rd part, there is a RWBY section:

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2947.msg35951#msg35951

download the .PNG files and the .TXT files

How to use them? If you need a basic tutorial, look here:

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4924.0

Is aeasy ince you get the hang of modding.

Maineim

Content Creator
Hi: I'm sorry I've been out of this forum. I had a problem in my PC and lost most of my work.

I need to re-download the stuff uploaded here, setup stuff, etc.

ShineSprite

Potential Patron
Maineim said:
Hi: I'm sorry I've been out of this forum. I had a problem in my PC and lost most of my work.

I need to re-download the stuff uploaded here, setup stuff, etc.

That's too bad, but it's great to see you back! Penny looks great, and I'm looking forward to any other new RWBY imports (Neo please!). If you can't find any files in particular, someone in this thread may have it floating around.

Edit-It's 2015. Shit.

ShineSprite

Potential Patron
Dredd34 said:
whats wrong with the year?

Nothing. When I saw the update in the thread title I thought Penny was a new addition, but it's a year old. Just forgot 2014 ended, for a bit there

K

Killerfreak1179

Not sure if someone has requested this yet but could you make Emerald and Neo from RWBY?

shadowpee

Potential Patron
Hey Maineim,
Been a long time fan, just lurking.
I've seen you've done some Milftoon characters, so I was wondering, whether you've seen/ read the "Milftoon - The Party"?
Basically, there's a REALLY HOT MILF called Aunt July (attached blue dress) and the mom too, potentially with top up/ down variants?
Just thought you might like to give it a look, and possibly fulfill this requester's dream? pretty pls.?
;) ;D :P

stuntcock

Content Creator
Could you make Velvet from RWBY
  1. Before asking an artist to do something for you, please verify that they're active and that they're currently accepting requests
    • If an artist isn't active, then bumping their thread is a waste of time. Find someone else.
    • If an artist isn't accepting requests, then making one is impolite. Use the Request board instead.
    • Maineim Maineim hasn't made any posts in the past year and hasn't been online in months. He's inactive.
  2. Please search before making a Request.
    • This applies regardless of whether you're asking an artist for something, or making a standalone post on the Request board.
    • There's already a Request thread for RWBY characters.
    • Scattered or duplicate requests are discouraged because they're untidy, and because they risk duplication of effort. It's preferable to create (or reply to) an actual Request thread when you want something. You can then send the URL to an artist when you're asking them to work on your project.
  3. You must provide reference images when making a Request.
    • This applies regardless of whether you're asking an artist for something, or making a standalone post on the Request board.
    • The RWBY request thread contains no usable reference images for Velvet.
      • If RWBY fans don't care enough about this character to find pictures of her, then why should an SDT modder spend time on her?
    • If you want to see her hairstyle created, then track down some useful side-view images and post them in the request thread.

stuntcock

Content Creator
can i ask where to get the hairs of Rwby?
First page, third post. Ctrl-F for "RWBY" and expand the Spoiler tag.

If some of the images (or hyperlinks) seem to be broken then please let me know and I'll attempt to repair the links.

Please remember that Maineim Maineim has not created all of the RWBY hairstyles. If you can't find your favorite character in this thread, then check the RWBY request thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.