Video Games Streets of Rage: Mr.X's return (1 Viewer)

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
Episode 1 - Something wicked this way comes

The last thing the thug saw before he passed out was a quick flash of Blaze Fielding's white, satin panties when her meaty, muscular leg shot straight up and her shiny, red boot crashed into his chin. Another one caught the tip of her elbow to his nose as he tried to rush her from behind. Blaze whipped her long, black hair back with a smile on her face and repositioned the red headband on her forehead.

Two goons rushed her from either side swinging half-pipes at her head, she ducked down at the last minute and let them knock themselves out. Blaze adjusted her cut-off, red biker gloves on her hand before her knuckle crashed into another man's jaw. She ducked under a wild kick and swept another thug off his feet. Blaze picked up one of the fallen half-pipes and knocked him out. She threw it an advancing man's head before delivering a kick to the side of another thug's head.

Blaze adjusted her red tube-top, straightening out her tight red, leather skirt. It was sinfully short enough to give the man behind her a peek at her firm butt cheeks. He grabbed her from behind, feeling up her strong shoulders as he held her in a full nelson. Blaze smiled and rubbed her divine tush into his junk. The poor guy didn't stand a chance.

"Like it?" She said with a smile as she felt his hardon probe her skirt.

Distracted, he could do nothing as Blaze mule kicked him between the legs and gave him a stunner. Her firm posterior thudded into the ground and the man's nose crashed into her powerful shoulder, knocking him out. Blaze immediately kipped up and got into a fight stance but there was no one left to fight.

She stood in the middle of ten men who lay unconscious at her feet and sighed.

"So much for a challenge!" She mused. The streets of Metro City were safe once more.

A news crew rushed in and recorded as the civilians of the city celebrated, hoisting their hero on their shoulders.

"Ms Blaze..." asked a young reporter. "Any words for those who wish to harm our fair city?"

"You want Metro City?" said Blaze flipping her long hair back with her fingers. "You gotta go through me!"

Elsewhere in the city...

Greta Muller smashed the television screen with her whip. Her slaves cowered beneath her feet, shaking in fear as the latex-clad Amazon walked towards them. Her shiny, black leather leotard hugged every muscle of her tall body and she wore high-heel black boots to match her leotard. Her thick legs were covered in stockings and a leather beret adorned the top of her head. Her long black hair ran down the length of her back. She was known as the terror of Metro City but lately, Blaze had been a very painful thorn in her side. In the last year alone, she had lost nearly her entire shipment of drugs and illicit weapons and things weren't looking any better.

"Fuck zat beeitch!" she screamed attacking the TV with the long hunter in her hand till there was nothing left of it but small shards of glass and plastic. Her anger still not satiated, she grabbed one of the cowering men by her knees and in one powerful motion, snapped his neck. The rest of the men cowered as they watched his limp body fall to the floor.

"W-We are sorry Mistress Greta, please forgive us!" One of them dared to speak up.

"Forgiffe? FORGIFFE!? VHY VU LITTLE!" Greta jammed her fingers into his eye and squeezed till his blood rained on her body. He fell to the floor blind and squirming in pain.

"N-NOO, Please Nooo!" screamed another man as Greta walked towards him cracking her whip.

"Careful Greta," came a voice from behind her. "Or do you want to break every toy in your box? What will you play with then?"

Greta froze. Her eyes went wide as she recognised the deep, heavy voice behind her.

"I-It Kan't be!" She slowly turned around to see a large man emerge from the darkness. His long, broad shoulders and bare chest were packed with muscle. He wore tight blue jeans and a pair of old boots. His hair hung down the length of his back and his fingers twirled his moustache.

"M-Master, I zought u vere dead!" Greta rushed towards him, falling to her knees and unzipping his pants as the rest of her men watched on in shock. Their mistress had a master? She took his large manhood in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down till she gulped down every last drop of his seed.

"I see you haven't forgotten your place," His large hands rested on her shoulders as he pulled her up to his face and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. Mr X was back in town.

At the Metro City Police Station...

"BLAZE! BLAZE! BLAZE!" The officers shouted her name as she walked in through the doors of the station. The men gathered around her starry-eyed and in awe of her power and beauty. She walked slowly, bathing in the warm reception and bowed in acknowledgement.

"That was great Blaze!" shouted a young office.

"Yeah, you showed those punks!" another joined in.

"Please, boys! Settle down now...though you could have probably screamed my name a little louder!"

After another round of boisterous applause and chants, the men went back to their desks and Blaze sighed as she walked towards hers. She wasn't too thrilled to see the chief waiting there. He stood there leaning against the table, his paunch threatening to burst the buttons on his blue police shirt. His pants looked like they had made from the material of a tent because of how wide they were. He took off his cap and scratched his bald head before putting it back on again.

"Where do I even start?" His voice was stern yet calm and deep.

Henry "Hard-ass" Watson had earned that nickname. He wasn't too fond of officer's breaking rules or flying solo and in his eyes, Blaze Fielding broke every rule in the book.

"I am guessing this isn't a courtesy visit," She mused.

"What do you think? I got neckbeards and hardhats breathing down my throat demanding an explanation for why one of my officers ignored every one of the protocols!"

"There wasn't enough time! If I hadn't stepped in, they would have robbed the place blind"

"Oh?" said Henry "and what about the property damages to the mall? Seems to me you robbed them better than they ever could!"

Blaze gasped in shock.

"ME! If it wasn't for me...who knows what else they would have done?"

"They were vandals Ms Blaze, not murderers or rapists!"

"Oh Yeah?" Blaze crossed her arms on her chest.

"And how do you know that"

Henry smiled and threw a big lump of files on her table.

"Five of the ten men were out on parole for robbing a grocery store, two of them were arrested fleeing a 7/11 and the remaining three were greener than vegetable curry! They were amateurs, Ms Blaze"

"Oh..." said Blaze uncrossing her arms and fixing her skirt. "You did your homework!"

"And for god's sake wear your uniform! This ain't your home," Henry turned around and began to walk away when Blaze flipped him the finger.

"I saw that!" He said calmly and walked into his office while Blaze's jaw fell open in shock.

"And fill out your paperwork, will you? You haven't done it for the last three cases you were on!" Henry smiled.

"Great!" thought Blaze to herself. "More Goddamn paperwork"

She sat on the desk with a grunt of tedium and took a look at one of the files. The long list of blanks and signatures gave her a headache. That's when a bulb went off in her head.

"No way...nope...I am not doing it..."

Joe Foster put his hands up and averted his eyes away from Blaze's seductive gaze. He sat on his computer, his head barely reaching the monitor's top edge. He swivelled around in his chair and covered his eyes by putting his palms over his thick, large glasses.

Blaze calmly walked over and swivelled his chair towards her. She sat on his desk and bent over, making sure he got a view of his tube-top from his angle and then calmly removed his hands from over his eyes.

"Oh come on!" he said, staring at the beautiful bust before him. "This ain't fair! I have so much work to do!"

Blaze bent over further.

"OK fine! Gimme the files..." He took the files from her hand as she smiled. "I hate you!" He murmured softly.

"No, you don't!" She gave him a soft peck on the cheek and jumped down from the desk, making sure he got a good view of the satin thong she wore. Joe nearly fainted as Blaze looked back and gave him a wink.

"BLAZE! BLAZE!" said a young officer as he rushed into the room.

"THE CHIEF WANTS YOU IN HIS OFFICE PRONTO!"

Blaze sighed. "What is it now? Tell him I have all the paperwork done and will have it on his desk by..." Blaze looked back at Joe. "Tomorrow? Tomorrow works right?" Joe just nodded with gritted teeth.

"NO! IT'S MR.X! HE'S ON TV!"

Blaze froze. Her face went cold. How could he back? She saw him get electrocuted on that fence. He couldn't have possibly survived. She ran towards the chief's office.

Inside, she saw the entire station already huddled around the TV and joined them. Sure enough, Mr X's large frame appeared and filled Blaze's eyes with rage. The last time these two had met, it had been an intense battle but she had somehow managed to defeat him.

"Citizens of Metro City!," He growled. He seemed to be standing in a pitch-black room with a spotlight above his head. The camera slowly zoomed out till Greta Muller was in the frame. She was on her knees and the camera recorded her head bobbing between his large muscular legs.

"Guess what? I'M BACCCCKKKK!" The room filled with his laughter till he noticed something on the camera's preview on the tv next to him.

"Is she in the frame? I told you to..." He shook his head with disappointment. "I said chest high, did I not?"

"I'm s-sorry sir! Let me reposition...ahh!" Before the cameraman could complete his sentence, his head was blown into a million little pieces by a bullet from Mr X's gun. Two men quickly rushed in and took the body away while another one manned the camera. He adjusted the frame.

"There we go! Now, where was I? Ah, right...Citizens of Metro City. Your master is back in town and ready to reclaim his throne!" The camera zoomed in on his face. He was missing one eye and the other had a scar over it.

"But before that, I have a small score to settle!" He pulled Greta up to her feet and gave her a kiss, spanking her ass while she walked off the frame. He walked nearer to the camera and zipped up.

"I bet the bitch I am talking about knows who she is..."

Blaze made a fist and fire filled her eyes. Henry held her hand, while Joe put a hand on her shoulder. Mr X's laughter filled the room again.

"Let's play a game, shall we? I have rigged bombs all over the city!"

Everyone in the station gasped.

"Each spread across far and wide. What I want is this..." He took a brief pause before looking up at the camera and smiling.

"I want Blaze Fielding to go to each location and engage in a fight challenge. Each time she wins a fight, I disarm one bomb and then it is over to the next location...yada yada...domino effect, until we get to the last one!"

All the officers in the station had their eyes glued on Blaze now, who stared unmoving at the TV with cold eyes. They had never seen her this tense.

"Fail..." A nasty grin formed on Mr X's face. "It's game over, I detonate all the bombs!"

Mr X took out his cell phone and held the screen up to the camera.

"This is the location of the first bomb and her first opponent..." He began to turn off the camera but stopped mid-way as if remembering something.

"Oh and make sure you come alone bitch!" His laugh was the last thing they heard before the transmission turned to static.

"What do we do?" Joe looked anxious.

"The only thing we can..." Henry looked over Blaze and she nodded in acknowledgement. She adjusted the gloves on her hand and cracked her knuckles.

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
Episode 2 - The first fight

The city below looked like a colony of ants from where they were standing. The desolate high-rise had seen better days. Mr X stood on the roof with Greta's head gently resting on his massive chest as they looked down below.

"If It hadn't been for all the shit it put me through, this city..." He said with a pause. "Would almost be beautiful"

"Zen ve vill burn it down und rebuild it in your image...Master!"

They were interrupted by a goon who rushed in with an urgent message. He cowered in fear as Greta ran towards him ready to snap his neck until Mr X held her back by wrapping his large arms around her waist.

"Calm down..." he said sternly. Greta did as she was told and allowed the man to speak. He fell to his knees and bowed down in respect.

"Blaze has reached the warehouse..." He paused while gulping at the sight of Greta's fuming eyes. "Master!"

"Excellent!" growled the master.

"The pawns are in place, it's time to begin!"

Blaze Fielding shielded her eyes from the spotlight that turned on inside the empty warehouse. It took a few moments for her vision to adjust. As the white haze gradually disappeared and the colours faded back in, she looked around her.

The warehouse was a large space devoid of life except for the multitude of cameras and lights that had been set up. She walked slowly towards a lone table with a TV set on top of it. After a hiss of static, a figure appeared on the screen, it was Mr X.

"Welcome Blaze," he said with a smile. "How do you like the set-up?"

"Expansive!," said Blaze, somewhat impressed.

"Can't believe you went through all this trouble to set this up"

"Oh, you have no idea..." Mr X's face hovered close to the screen, almost as if he was staring at Blaze right through the TV. "About the things I have planned for you!"

Back at the police station, the men huddled around the chief watching the events unfold.

"I have a bad feeling about this," said Joe with worry all over his face. The Chief said nothing, he just stared at the screen in front of him. Mr X's broadcast was live through the city. All eyes were on Blaze as she fought for them.

A large shutter door opened in the warehouse and Blaze's attention was drawn towards the sound of the bikes that came rolling in like the flood. They were populated by punks with purple mohawks wearing a jacket with a symbol on the back. It was an image of a fire.

The bikes soon encircled Blaze, creating a makeshift pit. The punks laughed like hyenas with a high-pitch wail of lunacy. Soon, other punks joined running towards the circle and standing around it like wild spectators, shouting slogans and slang. They were here to watch a battle.

"Now before we start..." Mr X appeared on the screen again.

"There is one small matter that needs to be attended to!" He smiled and winked.

At his command, one of the bikes rushed towards Blaze from the side. Expecting a strike, she pre-emptively swivelled on her heels ready to block a blow but the punks were not interested in hitting her. Instead, one of them grabbed her top and ripped it off her skin with a violent yank.

As they went back into formation, another bike rushed towards her. Blaze cartwheeled out of the way but wasn't fast enough to save her skirt as they ripped it off her body. Yet another bike headed towards her head-on from the front. Blaze used the front wheel for leverage and jumped straight up, spreading her legs wide in the air. She felt one of the fingers of the punk rub against her thighs as he stole her thong.

The only thing that remained on her body were her gloves, boot and headband as she landed on her feet. The punks expected her to be embarrassed, Mr X eyed her with intent through the screen. They all expected her to cower in shame.

Blaze Fielding just smiled. She adjusted the headband on her forehead and refitted her gloves, dusting down her red boots. She stood with her hands on her hips, whipping her long black hair back. Every muscle in her nude body flexed and glistened under the harsh lights of the warehouse. She stood proud and tall.

"You could have just told me to strip," She spoke with an unassuming grin.

"But I guess you like putting on a show!"

"I always wondered what she would look like in the buff," whispered one policeman to the other back at the station.

"Really? She doesn't really leave much to the imagination with her usual attire does she?"

They both shrugged and nodded. Joe and Henry looked at each other and shook their heads with a knowing smile. The punks at the warehouse shook their heads too, but in disappointment.

"Enough!" screamed Mr X with contempt in his voice.

"Bring in the fighter! It's time for this bitch to dance!"

The punks around the makeshift bike pit cheered as some of them led a man in chains towards Blaze. His wrists and ankles were encased in steel and his ebony skin glistened under the harsh lights.

Saying he was huge was an understatement. His nude body was sculpted like one of the Greek gods of old with a comically oversized chest and biceps that flexed like mountains. He was tall as one too and towered over his shapely opponent. Blaze made note of the large member that protruded between his legs.

His body twitched and begged to be set free from his bonds and the men holding him did so in fear. His large head was covered in a leather mask with slits for his nose, mouth and his black eyes.

"Meet Leatherface!" said Mr X with a loud laugh as the punks joined in.

"Beat him and I defuse the first bomb, lose..." a sinister grin formed on Mr X's face.

"Trust me! You don't want to lose!"

Two of the bikes in the formation broke free and allowed Leatherface to enter and two men undid his chains and ran for dear life. Leatherface growled like an animal, bumping his fists together with primal rage. He was itching to tear Blaze into pieces.

"You think she can beat him?" asked Joe with concern. He looked over at Henry for some confirmation. None came. He just looked coldly at the screen before him.

"She has to, there is no other choice!"

Like a rabid dog, Leatherface charged at Blaze. She waited till the last moment to make her move. As he closed in, bent down and aiming a shoulder at her abs, Blaze flipped over. She placed her palms on his shoulders and vaulted her body upward, doing a handstand for a split second before Leatherface passed by and she landed on her feet.

She shot her leg out straight behind her, catching the big brute with a heel to the back of his head and sending him stumbling forward. Blaze immediately rushed in and peppered him with some kidney shots. Her knuckles crashed into his skin with a sick thud.

Screaming loudly in pain, he swung his large arm like an axe behind him. Blaze ducked under his swing and caught him with a heel to his chin while cartwheeling back. Leatherface rushed in again, swinging wild punches at her face. Blaze ducked one and blocked the other with her forearm, wincing as the impact bruised her skin.

She quickly put some distance between them by pushing him away and then rushed in before he could recover. Still wobbly on his feet, Leatherface felt Blaze's knuckle bury deep into his sides and swung at her head again. Blaze bought up her knee and ate the blow on her shin. She then straightened her leg and sent her heel into his jaw, knocking his head up to the air.

As Blaze rushed in to capitalise, Leatherface recovered faster than she expected and was caught flush on the cheek with a vicious punch that whipped her head to one side. He then whipped her head to the other side with another ferocious blow, causing spit and blood to fly out of her mouth.

Leatherface locked his wrists around the small of her back, attempting a bearhug but before he could lift her cleanly, Blaze kneed him hard in the chin and jumped back. Once again, she had underestimated his agility. As she landed on her knees, he was ready with a knee strike of his own that collided with her jaw and had Blaze staring at the ceiling with glassy eyes.

He twisted her nipples with malicious intent but Blaze returned the favour with a knee to his balls. Both of them staggered back in pain. Leatherface finally understood that he would need to use his brain to take her down and stopped being aggressive. Blaze understood that she could not withstand the power of his blows for long and not wander within his strike zone.

Even though they had known Blaze for years, Joe and Henry began to wonder if she had enough strength to take down Leatherface. So did half the city as they watched glued to their TV's. Their survival depended on it.

Leatherface showed the kind of patience that seemed contradictory to his nature. Blaze was surprised at how well he had adjusted. He seemed content to hang back and let her come to him. His primal nature seemed to be disappearing as she watched him adapt a boxing stance. His upper body weaved and ducked while his legs were quicker than what she expected. She had begun testing him with light jabs around his body but so far, all of them had gone unanswered. He was content to play the waiting game.

Blaze knew she couldn't get too close to him but he wasn't looking to be aggressive either, He stayed on his toes looking for an opening. He finally found one. A hard fist crashed into the side of Blaze's head as she got close enough for him to connect. The punch had her seeing stars.

She was still wary enough to quickly back away as he attempted another punch but couldn't evade a hard kick to the back of her thigh. Blaze screamed and grabbed at her leg giving Leatherface the opening he needed. He waltzed in and sunk a fist deep into her belly. Joe and Henry gulped as they saw her bend over in pain.

Blaze's hair whipped straight up, sending beads of sweat flying through the air. Leatherface had followed up with a bruising knee to her chin. A trail of blood splattered on the ground next to Blaze as Leatherface cut her lips with a vicious fist to her cheek.

Blaze crossed her wrists in front of her face and blocked a punch to her nose. She realised too late it was a feint. Blaze felt his knuckle graze between her breasts and thud right into her jaw from below her guard. The uppercut had caught her unaware.

She quickly jogged back, blocking strikes to her face but letting the blows on her stomach and sides land. Blaze knew she couldn't defend from all angles. She kept backing up until she was at a safe distance and glanced below to see deep, fist-shaped bruises on her stomach. His shin smacked into her left thigh with thunderous impact before she got out of his strike zone.

Blaze was amazed. She had expected him to be a primal fighter but he had switched just as easily to elegant boxing. His feet mixed her up and she found it difficult to gauge the direction of his blows. He moved with grace.

The punks around the pit cheered and a wide smile cracked open on Mr X's face. He looked over at Greta behind her, who smiled back and knelt down, unzipping the front of his pants. He moaned as he thrust deep into her mouth. Joe and Henry looked on worried, so did the rest of the city.

Still, on the defensive, Blaze kept backing away and blocking but the folly of such a move would soon catch up to her. It came in the form of a sinister knee, deep into her crotch. Blaze sank to all fours with a primal scream of pain, her palms nestled between her legs.

"We gotta do something boss!" Joe screamed as Henry looked on in worry. The city was anxious. Their defender wasn't so doing so hot.

Hard fists collided with her ribs and brutal knee strikes to her kidneys made her scream in pain as Blaze rolled to her back, only to eat a terrifying stomp to her belly that completely winded her. She rolled out of the way of another stomp and pulled on Leatherface's leg sending him crumpling down to the floor.

Blaze kipped up to her feet and backed away, too winded to do anything else. She took long breaths as Leatherface got to his feet, ready for another attack. Blaze needed a plan.

She realised she had to find a way to make Leatherface come to her and was prepared to take a few blows in exchange. She wandered in just at the edge of his strike zone, eating a kick to her abs but this time, she bore the pain and connected with a hard fist to his nose. Blaze felt her knuckles squish into his skin.

Leatherface backed up dazed, he wasn't expecting that. He caught her with a fist flush into her left breast but she kept coming. She connected with an elbow to his jaw and followed up with a kick to the side of his head. He stumbled, letting his guard down enough for Blaze to move in and connect with a one-two combination to the centre of his chest and an uppercut to his chin. If he wasn't going to come to her, she would condition him to think, she would be reckless enough to do it herself.

Blaze winced and hopped on her feet as another blow connected with her ribs. She blocked his punch to the side of his head and punched him hard in his eye, swelling his skin up. Leatherface fell to one knee in pain and as he did, Blaze used it as a pedestal to boost herself in the air and knee him hard in the jaw. Leatherface ate the blow but caught her ankle and slammed her face into the hard concrete, bloodying her nostrils.

He quickly straddled her back, raining punches to the back of her head. Blaze covered up, feeling his throbbing manhood thrust between her shoulder blades as she ate punishment. Seeing an opening, she elbowed him in the side of the head and pushed him off, quickly getting to her feet.

Throwing caution to the wind, Blaze rushed in again opening with hard punches to his thighs and stomach but ate an elbow to the chest in retaliation. She stumbled back winded and Leatherface rushed in. Blaze was ready this time. She blocked his punch and responded with a hard chop to his throat that had him choking and gagging.

She kept waltzing in and out of his strike zone, getting a measure of his reach and making him think that she was falling for his plan. She ate a lot of blows but gave back just as much. For a while, the two fighters were in a stalemate, battering each other bloody as they attempted to outthink one another.

A hard fist to her right breast bruised her skin purple while a knee in response bruised Leatherface's ribs. He gave Blaze a black eye with a vicious punch and she returned the favour with an elbow that rattled and bloodied his teeth. After a long back and forth, Blaze finally had him rushing in at every opportunity. She had successfully conditioned him into thinking she was being overly aggressive. Now it was time to step back and enjoy the fruits of her bloody labour.

She stepped into his strike zone, right on the edge of his reach and watched as he miscalculated a punch to her head, leaving himself open. Blaze caught him with a vicious one-two to the sides of his head. She ate another blow to her thigh but kept her composure and responded with an elbow deep into his stomach. She screamed as an elbow sunk into her back in response but bore the pain and swept Leatherface off his feet.

He fell like a bag of potatoes. Now it was her turn to mix him up. He blocked a blow to his face but the real target was his chest, the stomp had him coughing and spitting blood. He caught her with a fist to her crotch but Blaze shrugged off the pain and responded with a cycle kick to his balls that saw him rolling away. He had barely gotten to his knees when she came running in and dropkicked him in the side of the face.

He bought his hands up to protect his face but Blaze just kicked him hard in the chest. He rolled away once more and put some distance between them. He got to his feet and blocked expecting another blow but Blaze just stood there with a smile of respect and a small nod. He smiled back.

Surprisingly, Mr X was smiling. The fight was turning in Blaze's favour but that did not seem to bother him too much. He kept thrusting into Greta's mouth till, with a final deep thrust, he came in her mouth.

The two opponents circled around each other, their fists hovering in the air. Leatherface had managed to challenge every preconceived notion she had of him just being an ignorant brute. There was something to respect about that.

The punks around the pit had grown quiet too, immersed in the fight that took place. Everyone in the police station had their eyes glued to the TV, so did the entire city. This had truly been a fight of equals.

Leatherface charged at Blaze, surprising her. His shoulder thudded into her stomach and took her down to the floor. He straddled her chest, his large member now wedged between her breasts as he opened with ferocious strikes to her face. Blaze covered up the best she could but a couple of strikes managed to get through giving her a bruise on either cheek.

She grabbed a fist with her palms and bore the pain of another strike to her breast. Blaze grabbed both his wrists and smashed her forehead into his. Leatherface stared at the ceiling, winded and at the end of his rope. Blaze pushed him off with a hard punch to his jaw and straddled his chest. She battered his face with sinister strikes as his feet twitched and his arms went limp by his side. He was out cold and Blaze had won.

The police station erupted with chants of her name as Henry and Joe hugged each other and jumped in joy. So did the city. Blaze Fielding had done it. She had won.

She got up winded and battered but the victor. Then she saw Mr X smile on the TV screen and it rubbed her the wrong way. He had something up his sleeve.

"Well done!" Mr X smiled. He had bent Greta over the table and was taking her hard from behind as he spoke. Her moans of pleasure rang out in the background.

"More than what I can say for your little psycho over here!" Blaze spoke whipping her hair into place and wiping the blood from the side of her lips.
Mr X's laugh boomed across the warehouse and the punks around her joined in.

"Psycho?" Mr X laughed again before settling himself down.

"Do me a favour..." he said with a smile.

"Remove his mask!"

Blaze couldn't fathom what he meant. She walked over slowly and undid his mask, only to step back with a look of shock. Leatherface was Don Williams, the popular heavyweight boxer who had won every gold and heart in Metro City. His eyelids were held open with a steel contraption that ran down the length of his face.

"What the fuck!" cried Joe and Henry sprang into action. He immediately told some of his boys to head to Williams' home to check on his family. It was already too late. Soon, the cries of his wife and old parents appeared on the screen. They were being held captive by some of his goons tied to a chair. The entire city was in shock.

"YOU SICK FUCK!" screamed Blaze. She rushed towards the TV to break it in two but was stopped by some of the punks who held her down to the ground.

"Now...now..." said Mr X with a wave of his finger as Greta moaned at his primal thrusts.

"We aren't done just yet!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE MEAN?" screamed Joe watching in disbelief. Henry slammed his fist on the table. The rest of the city watched in silence and shock.

The punks pulled Blaze up to her feet and let her go. She stood there with rage burning in her eyes. She wanted Mr X dead.

"Feel the rage do you?" Mr X pulled out of Greta and showered her face with his seed before zipping up and walking towards the camera.

"Now you know how I felt for all these years!"

He walked around slowly as the punks laughed and the city watched on in terror.

"I have wanted nothing more than to destroy you, what you stand for and what you mean to this city..." Mr X looked right into the camera.

"I despise you Blaze Fielding and by the time I am done, you will be practically begging me to kill you!"

Blaze cracked her knuckles and stomped the ground in rage. She wanted nothing more than Mr X dead.

"Now to matter's at hand, you want the bomb defused?"

Blaze nodded, there was nothing else she could do.

"Then kill him!"

Blaze's eyes opened wide in shock and so did the city's. Henry and Joe looked at each other. They were helpless.

Blaze fell to her knees, she didn't know what to do. How could she kill an innocent man? It would make her just as bad as Mr X. Maybe that is what he wanted. To reduce her to his level.

"I sense a little hesitation," Mr X smiled.

"Don Williams isn't the golden-haired poster boy you think he is!"

The broadcast then cut to a montage of Don Williams in discussion with various known mobsters around the city. There were shots of him brutally assaulting and killing people, indulging in narcotics and women. There was one nasty sequence of him killing a man while raping his wife in front of him. Henry and Joe looked on in shock. The city was beside itself.

"Funny isn't it?" Mr X said with a grin.

"You allow thieves and murderers to walk the city in broad daylight and yet I am the bad one! What did I really want? I wanted change, to rid the city of filth and establish Metro City as conquerors of the world but you..."

Mr X pointed at Blaze. "You killed me for it!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU BASTARD!" screamed Blaze before a blow to her back reduced her to her knees. Mr X laughed.

"Now it's my turn to scream bitch!" growled Mr X.

"You had your chance and now I am going to use you as a pawn to fix every wrong in this city! There will be a new beginning for Metro City and you will be the herald of its change!"

"He doesn't deserve to die, not by my hands and not by YOURS!" Blaze was silenced by a hard blow to her sides.

"Enough talk! Kill him now or..." Williams' family came on the screen again with tears in their eyes. They begged for their lives.

"Or they pay the price and I blow half this city to smithereens!"

People in the city screamed at their TV sets. Mr X's morality play was working. Half of them wanted Williams dead, what was one life compared to thousands.

"KILL HIM BLAZE!" screamed one of the cops at the police station as Henry looked back with a stern gaze and he quietened down.

Blaze did not what to do, she looked at the Williams' family on the screen and the image of the bomb ticking away in another one. She walked slowly towards Williams, who lay whimpering and panting on the floor.

"Kill...me...!" He muttered in pain as Blaze looked away. She had tears in her eyes.

"I-I Can't," she mumbled.

"KILL HIM!" screamed one of the civilians as he watched. The cops in the station began the same chant as Henry and Joe tried to calm everyone down. It was chaos.

"S-save...them!" said Williams as he pointed towards his family. "K-Kill....me!" he whimpered again.

"I am getting bored of this..." Mr X pushed a button and armed the bomb.

"10" read the countdown on-screen as everyone pleaded on their screens to deaf ears to kill Williams.

"9" Blaze averted her eyes and walked away.

"8" She walked back and forth, crying, not knowing what she could. She pulled at her hair trying to think of ways to save them all somehow.

"7" The cities cries were deafening. Would Blaze really let them all die for one man? One criminal?

"6" There had to be some way, Blaze slapped herself trying to think of something.

"5" There had to be some way, there just had to be!

"4" Everyone hugged one another expecting to die.

"3...2..."

Blaze Fielding rushed to Williams and snapped his neck.

The entire city fell quiet. Henry and Joe watched with tears in their eyes as Blaze fell to her knees, beside herself. She was in agony and pain. In anger, she got up and rushed towards the punks and fought them all before a half-pipe to the back of her head knocked her out cold.

Mr X smiled and defused the bomb, he looked towards Greta and she made a call. Don Williams' family was shot dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.