Streets of Rage IV (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
FINALLY , After 24 Years of Absence , Sega has announced Streets of Rage IV , From the Trailer we Can confirm that Blaze will be Playable

StreetsOfRage4-0001.png

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Glad Developers did what they wanted to do regarding Blaze and kept her as her origin instead of appealing to some keyboard warriors

Last edited:

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
I saw this announcement and the first thing I thought of (besides the fact that we're even getting a sequel after 24 years) was how hot Blaze is going to be. One watch of the trailer confirmed that she looks amazing. The outfit is perfect, she has big breasts, sexy hair- the whole package. It looks like a lot of the old grunts are coming back, as well, include Nora. Here are some screens of some ryona shots.
Streets-of-Rage-4_2018_08-27-18_003.png
streets-of-rage-4-dotemu-blaze-axel-announced-retro-re2_feature.jpg
Streets-of-Rage-4-1170x658.jpg
streets-of-rage-4-3.jpg

edgarmacaroni

Potential Patron
Frankly, I’m shocked one of the press images not only features Blaze getting knocked into the air, but also with her panties on display.

Not that I’m complaining, though.

kubi mage

Club Regular
Ha, if you pause the trailer you see a Nora zako flying by Axel's head before Blaze shows up.

Wut. WUT! Biggest...news...ever. Didn't think Sega had it in them.

Actually, they don't. Sega isn't even involved in this aside from being the original copyright holder. DotEmu is publishing and Lizardcube/Guard Crush are the developers. I don't know how that works but I guess it's the way things are now with Sega.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Ha, if you pause the trailer you see a Nora zako flying by Axel's head before Blaze shows up.

Actually, they don't. Sega isn't even involved in this aside from being the original copyright holder. DotEmu is publishing and Lizardcube/Guard Crush are the developers. I don't know how that works but I guess it's the way things are now with Sega.

I guess it is the same as Bayonetta 2 and 3 , Sega isn't involved at all but it is presented as the Copyright holder

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.