Specific ryona scene from anime (1 Viewer)

Renyonar

Vivacious Visitor
I'm trying to find a particularly good ryona scene from an anime from a few years back.

I don't know the name of the anime itself but the scene involved one girl fighting with another girl in a forest at night, and the second girl hitting the first and launching her into a tree, which she slams against and then falls on her knees and then goes into a top-down bottom-up position. After this I believe the other girl grabs her by the head and lifts her up.

I think the first girl was blonde or orange-haired, and both of them were wearing clothes a lot like the girls from Symphogear wear. The anime was probably made in the last 4 or so years. I'd appreciate any help since the scene doesn't seem to be on Youtube or anything like that.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Probably not the one, but I'll give it a shot... (ZX Ignition forgot the Episode) This an amv of somewhat a forest fight @ ~1:33, a bit short

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.