Soul Calibur Series (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Strange that there is so little discussion about SC6, but so much of SC5. Maybe everyone is just enjoying the game so much they don't have time to write here :tongue:

I've been making and downloading custom villains to beat up Taki, maybe I can share them here?

bt1XOMm.jpg

Maki, the evil ninja from Taki's storyline

5uheLZh.jpg

Doki from Taki's stoyline. He is somekind of hulking lackey for the evil ninja master.

qc9J1QQ.jpg

Bandit with Astaroth's moveset, because I love Asta for ryona in this game! He is the best for beating up SC ladies!

WjdTv6R.jpg

Lilia, custom Ivy. She is somekind of sexy succubus who is into dominating SC girls.

ricBbFe.jpg

Kryssa, evil Sophitia, because I think Sophi also got pretty nice moveset for ryona.

p7WdAWA.jpg

Evil Zasalamel female version because why not!

ryonalover

Ryonani Teamster
I started a Soul Calibur based ryona channel on youtube some months ago; every vids are focused on Taki.
I uploaded this recently:

I used the character creation to make a Taki similar girl imagining she is the younger version of the famous kunoichi and trying to make it sexier and hotter than the standard one.
Hope you enjoy it.

puca

Club Regular
She's back! :grin::grin::grin:

Looks like this might be OG timeline Cassandra too, the one that got lost in Astral Chaos at the end of SC4. She's looking badass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.