Soul Calibur 6 request (1 Viewer)

silentpanda

Swell Supporter
SOULCALIBUR VI on Steam

The game has a character generator and multiple outfits.
So wondering if possible to make some of the outfit nude
SoulCalibur-6-Review-01-min.jpg

BNEA_Ivy_screenshot_03_1519308056.jpg

taki-returns-soulcalibur-6-new-trailer_1200x500.jpg

Weekly-PC-Games-Release-Date-Soulcalibur-6-750x313.jpg

Boronic

Swell Supporter
theres a thread about this in the main adult mods forum but ill post what i found in here too.
lady.png

i did this by equipping the dancers breastplate and turning off a shader using special k. there might be more stuff with complete skin meshes but this is the only one i could remove with just shaders.

i have not tried texture editing with special k yet but i bet its possible

silentpanda

Swell Supporter
theres a thread about this in the main adult mods forum but ill post what i found in here too. View attachment 82132
i did this by equipping the dancers breastplate and turning off a shader using special k. there might be more stuff with complete skin meshes but this is the only one i could remove with just shaders.

i have not tried texture editing with special k yet but i bet its possible
How does special k work?

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Which version and how do I open the tool like you have?
i usually just grab the newest version i can find. the thing will instruct you on how to open the menu (ctrl shift backspace) and then you need to click on the button that says render mod tools

Boronic

Swell Supporter
it seems that this game is a lot like tekken. just like in tekken, textures dont appear in the texture modding tools but shaders and everything else do.

so i guess at the very least we have a lead.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
so texture modding doesnt work. i guess the next thing we should do is ask for help from anyone experienced in modding unreal 4 games

Bogard

Potential Patron
so texture modding doesnt work. i guess the next thing we should do is ask for help from anyone experienced in modding unreal 4 games
I've tried extracting the .pak files, but I need to know the correct "key" for SCVI.

Bogard

Potential Patron
hmm this is starting to look suspiciously similar to the tekken 7 modding situation.

Modder Base - Soul Calibur VI also it looks like a small modding community has started in modderbase
Thanks, this helped alot! I need to take a break now. :^)

Update: So far I was able to remove the clothing, but not sure what format to save them in, or how to repack them. :\
I haven't done this in a long time, and I'm so tired now!

https://i.imgtc.com/K5Kj4fo.mp4

Last edited:

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Texture can be exported by the UE4 engine version 4.17.
The model doesn't know, my test failed.
544750_20181020184803_1.png

New progress:
Material problem, I don't know how to solve it. I am calling the original material of the game. The material gives a change in skin color, but the loaded texture is error.
544750_20181020233830_1.png

Last edited:

Bogard

Potential Patron
There are a few things I want to do in 6.

1. Remove undergarments for all [main] Females Characters.
2. Import Ivy's 4 & 5 Model as a "Create a Character" Model.
3. Import Shura as a "Create a Character" Model.

I wasn't able to extract their Models from the PS3 ver., so I had to use the 360 Models instead.

F8frvzB.jpg

The next step is to figure out how to do this, or hand the files over to someone who can work faster.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Current Progress:
The modified material has been tested, but the modified model has a problem with the material, and there is a problem with calling the material of the original character. The new build is fine, but I don't know the settings in the material, it involves modifying the color.

544750_20181021164740_1.png

544750_20181021164538_1.png

Test Mod
Male+FemaleNoFundoshiMod.jpg
This is a test mod, there may be a program error in the game.

How to use:
Copy .pak file to steamapps\common\SoulcaliburVI\SoulcaliburVI\Content\Paks\~mods
~mods
folder not, pleate manually create!

Attachments

SC6_Male+FemaleNoFundoshiMod.7z
99.4 KB · Views: 321

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.