Sonicomi - Communication With Sonico (1 Viewer)

unilove

Swell Supporter
changes so far
・body_base texture
・topless -baby doll -bikini type A
・see through -sexy bikini

add slight change
・see through -see through Tshirt(remove bikini)
・remove some collisions (for example, sofa and chair and ...)

see-through-Tshirt.jpg

Attachments

particle.zip
5.6 MB · Views: 1,356

Last edited:

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
Thanks Unilove!

one thing though, I don't know if it's doable to fix but the boobs in the bikini A look weird, I don't know if you noticed it.

unilove

Swell Supporter
You are watching with great care, wonderful.
As you are saying, it's just erasing the bikini,
tits is pushed and biased in a bikini.

Bikini A, babydoll, sexy bikini seems to have slightly different boobs depending on the model.
(It may be that there are other shapes better models)

If can edit and change the mld file, I think that the possibility of solving it is great.

D

dementiliam

Thank you for the job that you guys have done!
My research work will be grateful

The only forum in which it could be done the nude mode, congrat!!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CptWiggleFuffle

Hey, I just wanted to know if this project was still dead. I love Sonico and just wanted to know if we have proper nude mods for the game yet?

BobBeebs

Potential Patron
I was unable to open the mdl file to get the model information. Have not checked xentax in a while though.

Felson

Potential Patron
also. I have got the bug to play with it myself, but I can't figure out how to play with the mtl file. All my search says that they should be ascii, but clearly are not. What are you using to edit these with?

unilove

Swell Supporter
There are pants under the bikini, and when you turn off the pants it becomes a hollow. (Left image)

Changing the texture of the pants will not result in a hollow, but gouging and shadows are unnatural.
Sorry but the change in bottom is difficult for me.

a.jpg

Felson

Potential Patron
LOL ya, that dose look funky. Thanks for trying. looks like playing with that can't happen unless we find a way to play with the models.

Disco

Potential Patron
I came across these two images a few hours after I pruchased the game and Im not very impressed as the non thong version is the Jastusa version which i got from steam. I do not understand why they chose to change the thong considering how good they normally are when it comes to localization? There was literally no reason to make that change.

4rlPYk9.jpg

VO5uPcJ.jpg

So I'm assuming the thong comes from the japanese version? anyone can confirm? If so can anyone share their files if they have the japanese game for the baby doll outfit so we have the option to at least add the thong back in please?

Thanks.

AbeLincoln55

Swell Supporter
I'm in the process of trying to update a ton of outfits. So far, I don't have a reliable way to save new meshes into the .mdl file type, but I'm able to manually hex edit some models. The next step is trying to replace all the in-game underwear with the mesh from the Bondage outfit.

I'm attaching the particle.npk that removes the shorts from the Bondage outfit, and it keeps the invisible Bikini A and see-through Sexy Bikini outfit. All colors for the see-through t-shirt have the bikini removed.
SC1.jpg

Attachments

particle.rar
7.7 MB · Views: 320

AbeLincoln55

Swell Supporter
A quick update:

I was able to get the jacket removed, and replace all the missing body pieces for the bondage set. I still have to re-add in the legs, and make a new waist section. Turns out, this set uses a completely different body model, so I'll have to replace bits and pieces. But once I get the waist part done, I'll have everything I need to get the underwear replacer finished.
Capture.JPG

Just for the record, hex-editing meshes is awful. I don't recommend it to anyone.

tigera

Avid Affiliate
You doing some kickass work man! Thanks!
I hope once you do everything, you compile all the mods into one, including those found in this thread. I would really prefer an all-in-one mod by the time i'm ready to play.

AbeLincoln55

Swell Supporter
Well, that didn't go quite as expected. I've run into, let's just say, a small issue. These shots should speak for themselves.
scb1.jpg
So far, so good...

scb2.jpg
No problems here...

scb3.jpg
DEAR GOD.

...oops. I guess that's what I get for compressing the arm parts I didn't need into a single pixel inside her stomach. If she puts her arms behind her, or straight out sideways, it's totally fine. But as soon as she moves... Yeah, it's bad.

On a side note, I have the underwear replacer mostly done, but it had some unintended side effects. Aside from the same crazy mutant thing going on, it's making half of every outfit invisible. That's going to take some more digging into.

AbeLincoln55

Swell Supporter
In case anyone wants to try editing some models, here's everything I'm using. I don't want to keep this secret all to myself.
Archive unpacking: GarBro Releases · morkt/GARbro · GitHub - use the .exe version
Mesh editing: HxD HxD Hex Editor
Previewing meshes so I don't have to load the game every 10 seconds: 3D Object Converter 3D Object Converter - If you use this, you can use the Draw menu to show vertices and the wireframe, so you can see if you missed something somewhere. If there's anything out of place, it'll cause issues in-game. It can convert .mdl files to .obj, but unfortunately, there is no conversion back to .mdl. I'm talking with the original developer of it, and looking through some information he sent me, to see if I can streamline this process a bit.

And a few tricks I've learned over the past couple days:
- You can add more meshes to a single mesh file by adding a CLSN reference and the MESH vertex data/texture mapping. So far, I've only been able to copy and paste from other existing meshes, but it's good enough for now.
- NEVER delete or add new vertex data. Instead, find a different vertex with a location that's nearby (or replace everything with 0's), and overwrite the location info. If you change the data size for mesh vertex info, it won't load. But if you have a ton of vertices sitting at 00-00-00..., then it'll usually be fine.
- In the .mdl file, in the hex editor, each vertex ends with FF FF FF FF in hex, or ÿÿÿÿ in the viewer. Changing these seems to do nothing, but the two hex sets right before the FF's are the z-coordinates of the vertex. Make it bigger to move it up, or smaller to move it down. I haven't had consistent results on what the other hex sets are for, but if I find out, I'll let everyone know.

AbeLincoln55

Swell Supporter
Last update for today:

I almost have the outfit fixed. There's one small thing left, and it seems like there's some part of the outfit that's connected to a bone it shouldn't be attached to. I'm not completely sure which one it is, but I don't think I'll be figuring it out today. In the meantime, here's the almost complete bondage outfit. Every once in a while, some weird skin spikes come out of Sonico's butt, but as long as you're in front of her, or she's not flailing her arms around wildly, there's a good chance you won't notice.
Capt055.png

Capt058.png

Capt062.png

Capt063.png

Capt064.png

Attachments

particle.zip
16.8 MB · Views: 365

AbeLincoln55

Swell Supporter
You doing some kickass work man! Thanks!
I hope once you do everything, you compile all the mods into one, including those found in this thread. I would really prefer an all-in-one mod by the time i'm ready to play.
Thanks, I try my best. I'm so much more used to 3ds Max and NifSkope - this whole hex editing thing has a really steep learning curve. I'm definitely going to start with the full outfit sets, since a lot of those have some good options to work with. It might take a long time to get a good amount of changes made, since it seems like each outfit is taking at least 3 days to get to a place where I'm comfortable sharing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.