Sonicomi - Communication With Sonico (1 Viewer)

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
it seems I'm missing out something, I have the latest version of .net installed. I used your version but still can't open the archives, I replaced the arc_format.dll and arc_format config and I'm able to view/extract/create archives but the game doesn't work. I'm going to give up trying tonight, maybe his next release will work.

BobBeebs

Potential Patron
Awesome work. I am looking to mod this game myself. What is a good program to extract/handle Sonico's mdl files?

unilove

Swell Supporter
I have Japanese version convert tool (mdl to mqo), but it was't work steam version mdl files.
I used Hex editor to make topless baby doll mdl. So I can only do simple things like deleting some models.

BobBeebs

Potential Patron
Yeah I tried the japanese mdl to mqo as well. I have the japanese version of the game. I'll extact the npa files of that and try to find similar mdl files and then compare bits.

BobBeebs

Potential Patron
The japanese mdl seems to be larger than the Stream versions. Looks like the japanese ones hold more info like mtl stuff.

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
Download the garbro software to unpack and repack npk files. Test it out to see if it works on your machine by unpacking one of the archives inside the sonico directory and repacking it. If it all goes well, the game will run as if nothing had happened. Unpack 3d.npk and inside you will find the files for the suits and the textures for sonico's body. You can replace the files that Unilove gave so that everytime you use the babydoll costume she goes topless. Also, bikinis now have a small hint of the areola. Alternately if you can't get the garbro software to work, you can download this already modified 3d.npk by unilove MEGA

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
That modified 3d.npk have the nude mod already 'put in' ?

EDIT: Also any idea when you unlock the baby doll outfit?

Last edited:

unilove

Swell Supporter
I have to pack 2G files, so it is hard to try many times.
But I was able to make sexy bikini transparent.

test_bikini.jpg

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
So i unpacked and repacked the babydoll outfit with the files given above. And this is what i am getting. Any help??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    342.1 KB · Views: 1,940

unilove

Swell Supporter
Thank you for linking another thread.
I could not understand everything, but I could replace costumes with particle files and necessary model data.
Thanks to that, the file size became very small, which makes it easier to test a lot.

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Download the garbro software to unpack and repack npk files. Test it out to see if it works on your machine by unpacking one of the archives inside the sonico directory and repacking it. If it all goes well, the game will run as if nothing had happened. Unpack 3d.npk and inside you will find the files for the suits and the textures for sonico's body. You can replace the files that Unilove gave so that everytime you use the babydoll costume she goes topless. Also, bikinis now have a small hint of the areola. Alternately if you can't get the garbro software to work, you can download this already modified 3d.npk by unilove MEGA

Great work! Finally I can rest at ease this game has a mod :)

I was trying to use GARBro myself, and it wouldn't work. I did some digging however, and it will work if you do one of these things:
  • unblock (right click -> properties -> unblock) the .zip file for GARBro before extracting it
  • unblock the ArcFormats.dll, if you already extracted it
  • install using the setup.exe, and not the .zip folder
Hopefully that will help more people here to create mods for this game :)

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
NICE!!!!! now I don't have to work towards the babydoll costume, I had no idea how to unlock it by myself. I had to download a save file but now, now I can play this game in it's entirety. Thank you Unilove!

T tigers

this makes the first bikini you get (bikini a) into a nude bikini, which in turn means you can combine it with other pieces of clothing. You can play the game normally instead of having to use one of the sets (sexy bikini or babydoll) .

I'll give it a try tonight, and post a couple of screenshots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.