Sonicomi - Communication With Sonico (1 Viewer)

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
This game got released on Steam recently in English, and obviously, we'd like to see her in a little less.

First step is cracking the .npk archives that the game has. Anybody have any ideas?
Would it help if I uploaded a test .npk somewhere?

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4,516
  • kitty (1).png
    kitty (1).png
    326.6 KB · Views: 4,733

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
I have the nude mod for the japanese pc version. Along with some suits. They are in .npa files though. I can upload them here if they can be of use. here is the link:
MEGA

Last edited:

unilove

Swell Supporter
When I look at the unpacked files, because the baby doll outfits have been set alpha channel,
After rewriting the texture of the body, nipples looked But faintly.
(This changing the texture by GeDoSaTo) but can not rewrite boby doll costume for GeDoSaTo

screenshot.jpg

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
no news?? I am surprised. I thought this game would have a couple nude mods out by now. Really a bummer :(

unilove

Swell Supporter
Thanks ashikenshin
I tried packing npk files and remove top babydoll costume
test2.jpg

Japanese ver Texture is a little different steam ver, I tried overwriting only the nipple part
body_base.png

Last edited:

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
it seems that tool also works with the japanese version. maybe you can use the nude textures from that ver here

How did you get it to work? I managed to unpack and pack again but the game crashes. Not sure what I'm doing wrong

Last edited:

unilove

Swell Supporter
I unpacked and repacked using GARbro at your link.

Start up tool and Extract 3d.npk (check Extract images)
It is assumed that various files are extracted under the media folder

Modify the model or textures as necessary.

Back to GARbro,select media folder,select create archive (choose Archive format NPK Archive options Sonicomi)
So created 3d.npk I have no problems running the game
Although it is good to be of some help

H

horroreater

Hi guys, so I was searching around trying to find a way to mod sonicomi when I stumbled on this gem of a thread.
Unfortunately I can't seem to get GARbro to run, and I'm unsure of what to do. I decided to take a look into some of the files included with the program and there are references to an .exe and things that I seem to be missing.
If someone could kindly elaborate for me that would be awesome :)

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
Which version did you download? and which version of the game are you running? mine is the 1.01 steam version and the garbro I downloaded was the latest release 1.3.24.1655, the one with the exe installer.

I unchecked the sound file and have only the images and still no dice.

unilove

Swell Supporter
of course Sonicomi is steam ver.
Sorry I mistakenly clicked, the game re download has begun. I cant start game about 1 hour

Garbro downloaded 1.3.24.1685 with zip
(I downloaded and tried Garbro - v1.3.24.1699.zip, but this was no problem)

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
Could you upload that version? I don't think it's on the website anymore. My problem is that I only have access to the 1655 installer version since the zip versions can't open the .npk archive for some reason. The program doesn't have access to all the file types (accessed through the help icon) when I unzip it but when I install it, it does

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.