Sonic The Hedgehog - Miles "Tails" Prower (1 Viewer)

Gil The Mute

Potential Patron
I'm new here (My english is not that good) and this are my first hairs. I did them on base with the fox hair of Furries' Furry Mods! so also credits to Furries Furries stuntcock stuntcock and wolsik wolsik

You can edit them if you want and tips are also welcome.
Preview.png

Attachments

• Tails - Classic Eyes.png
    Tails - Classic Eyes.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 487
  • Tails - Modern Eyes.png
    Tails - Modern Eyes.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 487
  • Tails - Her Eyes.png
    Tails - Her Eyes.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 561
  • Tails - Female Eyes.png
    Tails - Female Eyes.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 565
Furry Mouth Small V2.swf
21.4 KB · Views: 318

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i would suggest using a charcode to make her skin white, and then try to blend in where the mouth is to use the sdt chin and mouth

Gil The Mute

Potential Patron
i would suggest using a charcode to make her skin white, and then try to blend in where the mouth is to use the sdt chin and mouth

I didnt made the chin, stuntcock stuntcock and wolsik wolsik made it, I dont have any idea of how modify SWF mods or even how to make a SWF mod.
If I'm not wrong, if I change the color of the skin from the charcode, it wouldnt change all the skin anyway?

Scoopy

Content Creator
Had a go at doing 'anthro' heads before, it's best to add a curved line between the top lip and the point of the nose. Not much if anything can be done about the chin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.