sonic

Avid Affiliate
my first attempt at making hair for sdt! grabbed a template with my drawing skills and decided to make hair for luan loud anime style, i even added in the signature teeth! might make others if its requested enough
luan hair.png

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Nice job, especially if it is your first try. What image editor did you used to do that?

Some remarks from another mod creator:
  • The teeth collide with the dick. When it is inserted, it look like that they are pushed on the side.
  • There are tiny brown spots outside the hair (at the end of the ponytail for example) and the fill sometimes goes over the outside line, but it is almost unnoticeable ingame.
  • If you draw on the UNDER (under ear, under body) part of the template, you don't need to trace the contour of the ear. Doing it restrains the use of this hair mod to Normal ears, while a straight line allows it to be used with Small ears and Elf ears (even if very few people use them).
  • I added the tags "ahoge, brown hair, female, hair accessory, hair mod, ponytail, sdt, static hair, vanilla" to this thread, but you should add this hair mod to the Downloads section, so it will increase its visibility.
  • Adding an example of you mod used in SDT is helpful to see the render ingame.

Last edited:

sonic

Avid Affiliate
np im an illustrator so criticism is welcome, i am new at modding (and forums) but it pulled my attention a bit. i made small changes to luan and i took my time with some new ones, Luna loud and star butterfly^^ also put some examples if it helps.

Attachments

• luan.png
    luan.png
    128 KB · Views: 1,272
  • star test.png
    star test.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 1,527
  • star.png
    star.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 1,454
  • luna hair.png
    luna hair.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,305
  • luna ex.png
    luna ex.png
    188 KB · Views: 1,261

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Nice job for the next ones.
By the way, try to not use attachements for examples, but the "Add Images" button under. Attachements use server space and are theorically reserved for useful content (i.e. mods, dialogs...).

sonic

Avid Affiliate
ok then, really im not gonna post to much anyway, btw i do have some more hairstyles( been having fun) but do i keep adding them to this post or make a new one?

stuntcock

Content Creator
ok then, really im not gonna post to much anyway, btw i do have some more hairstyles( been having fun) but do i keep adding them to this post or make a new one?
If they belong to characters from the same series then you're welcome to post them here.

If they belong to a different series then you could post a new Imports thread. Or you could post all of the files in your first post and rename the thread to "Sonic's Hair Imports" or something like that.

Either way, you can also publish the files themselves as entries on the Download manager. It's not mandatory; it's just an option for sharing your work.

sonic

Avid Affiliate
happy new year guys, a new years present from total drama island, gwen, lindsay and krazy as hell izzy static hair styles. stay safe out there!

Attachments

• gwen tdi.png
    gwen tdi.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 927
  • lindsay.png
    lindsay.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 881
  • Izzy tdi.png
    Izzy tdi.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 855

sonic

Avid Affiliate
h0CYbbt.png

so much yes, i give you steven universe connie! nose and all! pls note that this is definitely for vanilla since the nose might get in the way of things idk give it a shot, but i found a surprisingly low amount of steven universe stuff on here so i might fix that

Attachments

• connie hair.png
    connie hair.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 641
  • connie no glasse.png
    connie no glasse.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 629

sonic

Avid Affiliate
been busy lately so hvent been doing much, i decided to give humanoid penny from gumball a try, kinda just turned in to a deer lol, but i like it, you have to play around with the skin color and maybe hair a bit to get it right. also did a quick lapis static hair too, not perfect but i saw peridots online and thought she deserved one too, enjoy!
rGj0YXI.png

rqbgyx2.png

Attachments

• penny hair.png
    penny hair.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 1,493
  • lapis.png
    lapis.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 2,298
  • penny hair.png
    penny hair.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 1,423
  • lapis.png
    lapis.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,590

sonic

Avid Affiliate
been busy lately so hvent been doing much, i decided to give humanoid penny from gumball a try, kinda just turned in to a deer lol, but i like it, you have to play around with the skin color and maybe hair a bit to get it right. also did a quick lapis static hair too, not perfect but i saw peridots online and thought she deserved one too, enjoy!
rGj0YXI.png

rqbgyx2.png
sorry for the double png, there not different just uploaded to many times

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.