Some preview pics of my heroine video (1 Viewer)

kained

Ryonani Teamster
I've temporarily uploaded some still images of my video to fetlife. Not sure how long I'll keep them up there - Login - FetLife

Due to personal circumstances, it is hard to say if I'll ever be able to release the video at all. I hope I can.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Well, looks interesting at the very least. :D
I'll be looking forward to a release, but if not, I suppose it was a learning experience for you all around.
If anyone else would like to check them out, you can login with ryonani/ryonani.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, fun stuff. I've never seen this site before... and I'm amazed at how many people from my city are on here! Interesting.

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
It looks superb. The slow motion face punches look awesome. I'm happy to see some focus on slow motion face punches, since its rare to see them being used on ryona videos. The focused belly punch shots look superb too.

PS. Is picture no.12 a water-spit reaction to a face punch?... because it really does well for the impact its supposed to exaggerate.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
Well, looks interesting at the very least. :D
I'll be looking forward to a release, but if not, I suppose it was a learning experience for you all around.
If anyone else would like to check them out, you can login with ryonani/ryonani.

I hadn't realized registration to fetlife was necessary to see the pictures. Sorry about that.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Regardless of whether you get to release it or not, congratulations on getting the job done. It's rare that we find the time and resources to fulfill our personal goals and for that you should definitely be applauded. Beyond just the finished product, the developing and filming of the project, the experience is something that I'm sure you will take pride in for a long time. Well done, man!

noice1

Potential Patron
Hey man, nice work. I'm a big fan of anyone who gets behind a camera and wants to do serious projects, so regardless of the type it always interests me. As far as the type of ryona you shot, it has promise. Hope you can put together a release you are happy with and that it's just a little annoying doubt holding you back, and nothing serious.

thedeathcake

Potential Patron
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but are the screen shots still available? I'm working on releasing my own Ryona movie, probably for free because I don't think it's up to much. I will post screen shots of it.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
The images are no longer available.

Due to personal circumstances I could not release the film, and the footage now no longer exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.