Fallen Angel: Anastasiya Breadson (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client
Fallen Angel.png

Synopsis: A special cocktail disables Angel's mind control power. In any case, the comely freedom fighter would have been better off as a mind reader. Angel doesn't need special abilities to beat up a punk, but the terribly naive young heroine does need a less painful way to figure out the difference between her allies and her enemies.

Note: This is my first NGC post on this thread. Obviously they need representation, but it's hard to give them any if the producer insists on thwarting my efforts.

Mp4 (576p, 3 Mbps) 23:20, 530 Mb

Download.

Click the yellow link, wait 45 sec, then click on the Parsiusti! button.

Critique: I have simply lost count of the number of superheroine dramas where yet another would-be savior practically hands her curvaceous ass over to a pack of hungry predators. As depraved as they are, moreover, Angel's heroic self-sacrifice will do little to abate their insatiable appetite for death, destruction, and indomitable power.

There is no sex in this one, unless you think that stabbing someone with a hypodermic needle is a metaphor for penetration. However, NGC does give us something we rarely see in superheroine dramas. By stringing together a series of videos, they are able to develop some semblance of a plot. I like the idea, but it's hard to keep track of what's going on if you only have a handful of their videos.

On the plus side, Anastasiya is a fine piece of ass. Hence my post. Her boobs may be plastic, butt as long as she keeps her top on, I'll never be the wiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.