Some Characters / Costumes + Accessories (2 Viewers)

Zyrell

Content Creator
Re: Some Characters + Accessories - Update 30/Jul. - Jack (Mass Effect)

Calla said:
Zyrell said:
Thanks for using my hair in the mod Calla looks great

Good job with the import. I only used it for the preview screenshot, it's not in the mod itself (wouldn't do that without crediting the author). Anyway, I need to sort out some issues with the mod before releasing it.

Use it in the import if you like, feel free, it's why I make imports in the first place. If I had any skill with flash id make it dynamic but sadly i don't.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Some Characters + Accessories - Update 06/Aug. - Jack (Mass Effect)

Just a suggestion to improve the Korra mod. There doesn't seem to be a dynamic hair for her anywhere. Love the costume details. Keep it up man ;D

Soma777

Potential Patron

Get job on the Jack and Korra is there a chance you or someone else can make a mass effect 3 jack hair.

Soma777

Potential Patron

I can't get the korra or jack mods to load properly and of course I am using the loader before some asks that.

Calla

Content Creator

Soma777 said:
I can't get the korra or jack mods to load properly and of course I am using the loader before some asks that.
Is it not loading properly or not loading at all? Is this the first Loader mod you try to run?

Soma777 said:
Get job on the Jack and Korra is there a chance you or someone else can make a mass effect 3 jack hair.
Hopefully someone will make it.

Soma777

Potential Patron

I have loaded other loader mods before and they have worked these just don't work for only the boobs load for both I have put them in the custom mod and dynamic mods but they don't load for some reason.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

is there some way to toggle jacks cups off by default?

idkmybffdave

Potential Patron

Hey Calla, loving your mods, but I had a couple of questions about Miranda Lawson - First, is it just me, or can you not get cum on her tits? It just seems to fall past them and land on her leg, or the floor. Is there any way for me to fix that? Second, is there any chance of seeing a version with her top unzipped, like this?
http://mispeled.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Mass-Effect-2-Miranda-Ugly-Game-Characters.jpg
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/21644/1673285-1525099_miranda_lawson_wallpaper_by_squint911_super.jpg

Anyway, thanks for all the great mods.

Calla

Content Creator

First, is it just me, or can you not get cum on her tits?
Not just you. Never noticed this, but I know why it is happening. When I made the mod, I had a bit of trouble with her breasts and to solve this, instead of putting them on the breasts layer I used her back (I think, or some other part). That's also the reason why they are static... I will try to make a better version sometime, IF I can make them look good.

Second, is there any chance of seeing a version with her top unzipped, like this?
I think that's a great idea. Might do that too sometime.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Calla said:
gollum said:
What do you mean?

something to automatically negate the neccessity to click on the cups (yes, I know it's just one click and I'll keep on living if you don't do this, it just would be nice ;) )
some sort of mod-cfg file as seen in modpotatoes "adjust rate of *" mod. or register it with the hue-shifter in the loader so the alpha can be set to 0.

Calla

Content Creator

gollum said:
Calla said:
gollum said:
What do you mean?

something to automatically negate the neccessity to click on the cups (yes, I know it's just one click and I'll keep on living if you don't do this, it just would be nice ;) )

That's actually a quick edit. Here's an alternate version:
[attachurl=1]

Now when you load the outfit the tops are off, but you can still toggle then on if you click on them.

Attachments

me_jack_nt.swf
39.1 KB · Views: 275

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Calla said:
gollum said:
Calla said:
gollum said:
What do you mean?

That's actually a quick edit. Here's an alternate version:
[attachurl=1]

Now when you load the outfit the tops are off, but you can still toggle then on if you click on them.

thanks a lot :D

clugrid

Potential Patron
Has anyone else run into the problem that the transparent Cortana's arms just load in as an opaque blue with no design?

Em-A-G

Potential Patron
Could someone please give me a step-by-step guide on installing some of the mods (like the one with Miranda)? Don't seem to understand the way it works.

Bazerand

Potential Patron
I'm having issues with thigh overlays. I'm new to loader, so I'll outline what I'm doing just in case its user error:

1. Open loader.swf
2. Go to modding tab
3. Import swf mod, select any mod with a thigh overlay (cortana, miranda, raven, honey bee)
4. Thats it.

Starfire doesn't seem to be effected. According to the loader thread, the thigh patch is now included in loader. All clicking it does is cause her thighs to get fatter, alignment issues remain.

Edit: I should say, using loader 5.16

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 638

ModGuy

Content Creator
Bazerand said:
According to the loader thread, the thigh patch is now included in loader. All clicking it does is cause her thighs to get fatter, alignment issues remain.

An example patch is included. Copy the format and swap in your mod, tweak it accordingly.
If you took some time out to read the guide you'd find that settings exist to offset and correct mods within Settings.txt, although it's honesty a little confusing.
Have a look at the provided thigh patch and if you can't roll your mod in to that then someone will probably help you out.

Bazerand

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
Bazerand said:
According to the loader thread, the thigh patch is now included in loader. All clicking it does is cause her thighs to get fatter, alignment issues remain.

An example patch is included. Copy the format and swap in your mod, tweak it accordingly.
If you took some time out to read the guide you'd find that settings exist to offset and correct mods within Settings.txt, although it's honesty a little confusing.
Have a look at the provided thigh patch and if you can't roll your mod in to that then someone will probably help you out.
Yeah, I eventually decided to look into the txt files and noticed the offset values, but none were documented for Calla's mods so I was confused. Before tweaking them I decided to try downloading Faceless's thigh patch and apply it anyway, and it wound up fixing it. Guess it was just a case of confusion, and not following things through. :)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Glad you fixed it. No values are documented because each modder approached implementation differently and as such there was a no surefire value.
The idea is to have the users figure stuff out because I'm lazy.
You could always ask a modder to convert the mods to vanilla SDT to avoid patching altogether.

I'm honestly surprised that people still use a broken system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.