Some Characters / Costumes + Accessories (2 Viewers)

rle68

Potential Patron
Re: -Update (19 Feb.)- Miranda (Mass Effect) /// + others

the only thing id suggest and its a purely asthetic request would be to

remove the top.. i mean we all love WW's boobs :) or simply let them pop free :)
the hair is just not quite right ..... im looking for some pics as well

and if you would be willing the heels i think wed like to se them more spikey.. if not no big deal

as i said more asthetic for my view

but im grateful it was done at all :)

Attachments

• Wonder_Woman_Who_is_Wonder_Woman_HC.PNG
    Wonder_Woman_Who_is_Wonder_Woman_HC.PNG
    402.8 KB · Views: 124
  • wwbyfrankcho03color.png
    wwbyfrankcho03color.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Wonder_Woman_Celaoxxx_CG_by_Bomu.PNG
    Wonder_Woman_Celaoxxx_CG_by_Bomu.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 241

Calla

Content Creator

remove the top.. i mean we all love WW's boobs :) or simply let them pop free :)

I'll make a version without the top. If it doesn't look too bad, I'll post it.

the hair is just not quite right ..... im looking for some pics as well

You see, the Wonder Woman character is far from the "style" of the game. That's why there has been 3 - 4 attempts to make a proper hair of her. Even if you consider the "cartoony" version of WW from the Justice League, the hair is entirely black with almost no details. It would look bad in-game. I probably won't change the current hair, but if you find some good reference pictures, send them to me with details on what you think it could be changed. Actually, the hair you see here is one the hairs from the game. I modified a bit and included the headpiece.

and if you would be willing the heels i think wed like to se them more spikey.. if not no big deal

That's a quick edit, but can you show a picture of exactly what you mean?

For all the references I mentioned, if you find something send me a PM instead of posting here.

Calla

Content Creator

Added a slightly modified version of Wonder Woman's costume. Her heels are a bit different and now you can remove part of her top by clicking on her breasts. It looks like her top has been ripped.

Attachments

• ww_prev_2.jpg
    ww_prev_2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,719

rle68

Potential Patron

Its absolutely top notch Thank you so very kindly

ModGuy

Content Creator

Calla said:
I've unlocked the breasts size slider, but you should only increase her breasts size when the top is OFF. If you increase it while it's on, part of her breasts can appear over the top.

Alter the code regarding locking the slider.
Have a check to see if the top is closed.
Something like:

Code:
if(whatever_you're_doing_to_check_openness){
	lockslidercode;
}

Calla

Content Creator

Alter the code regarding locking the slider.
Have a check to see if the top is closed.

Thank you, ModGuy, so simple I ignored it somehow.

I suppose I can use that same code to make the game change her breasts size when the top is turned off? And then back to the previous value when it's turned on? I try to use this: main.g.inGameMenu.loadData("breasts:80");, but it doesn't work.

rle68

Potential Patron

in regards to the ww mod if i put the guys arms at free it works but i cant hold her head and make her do anything... i have reloaded the loader and the ww v2 3 times same thing

any ideas?

Calla

Content Creator

rle68 said:
in regards to the ww mod if i put the guys arms at free it works but i cant hold her head and make her do anything... i have reloaded the loader and the ww v2 3 times same thing

any ideas?

I can't reproduce your problem. I don't know what's causing that.

But I found something else. I tested this mod under version 4.3 of the Loader. I updated to 4.5 to test it again and now her top is a bit weird, that's not how it's supposed to look.

rle68

Potential Patron

if i let it sit for 2 minutes or so i eventually gain control dont know why tho

Calla

Content Creator

rle68 said:
if i let it sit for 2 minutes or so i eventually gain control dont know why tho

Besides that, are you having the top problem I mentioned in my previous post?

Have a look at the preview image of her in the first page (not the last one I posted). That's how it's supposed to be. Actually, this question is for anyone else.

rle68

Potential Patron

i see the "torn" part all the time if thats what your asking

dcfan

Potential Patron

Is this what you're talking about Calla? The first image is the new WW body, and the second picture is the original body. I thought it seemed like there was something wrong, but I wasn't sure if it was just my imagination or if there was actually a glitch.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 183

Calla

Content Creator

Is this what you're talking about Calla?

Yes, that's the problem. Take a look at the preview picture in the first page, that's the correct form. I was using an older version of the Loader and this didn't happen.

Now, I see similar problems with Cortana and Miranda too.

dcfan

Potential Patron

Ok I knew it looked right in the previous loaders, but 4.5 has that messed up layering. I haven't tried Miranda or Cortana in 4.5 so I didn't notice an issue.

Honestly it was more of an "Oh, that's kinda odd" than an "OH GOD THE GAME IS RUINED" type of issue, and with the torn top, it's not like it matters that much (though I understand from a creative stand point why you want it to be fixed)

Calla

Content Creator

Ok I knew it looked right in the previous loaders, but 4.5 has that messed up layering. I haven't tried Miranda or Cortana in 4.5 so I didn't notice an issue.

Humm, I just tested again and Cortana is working fine, never mind. :P

As for Miranda, there's something odd not with her breasts, but with a part of her costume in her thigh.

Maybe it's not something related to the Loader, but with the latest versions of SDT that changed some layers order? I dunno.

Thanks for the help, it surprises me that NO ONE else made a single comment about this issue. ???

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Calla said:

Humm, I just tested again and Cortana is working fine, never mind. :P

As for Miranda, there's something odd not with her breasts, but with a part of her costume in her thigh.

Maybe it's not something related to the Loader, but with the latest versions of SDT that changed some layers order? I dunno.

Thanks for the help, it surprises me that NO ONE else made a single comment about this issue. ???
Maybe everyone is just so greatful that'd they'd rather not bother you with something that might be intentional. ;)

ModGuy

Content Creator

Calla said:
I was using an older version of the Loader and this didn't happen.
dcfan said:
Ok I knew it looked right in the previous loaders, but 4.5 has that messed up layering.
Calla said:
Maybe it's not something related to the Loader, but with the latest versions of SDT that changed some layers order?

Due to the way layering is handled by Kona's costumes....
Code:
.|Her.torso.chestCostume
Is below breasts and
Code:
.|Her.torso.midLayer.chest
Remains above.

Seems that Kona arranged the object for breast costume elements to be below the chest costume, don't know why though.
Perhaps it helps objects to look like a single piece of clothing when scaling breasts, who knows.
You could manually place breast costume above again with some code ;D

Calla

Content Creator

ModGuy said:
Calla said:
Maybe it's not something related to the Loader, but with the latest versions of SDT that changed some layers order?

Seems that Kona arranged the object for breast costume elements to be below the chest costume, don't know why though.
You could manually place breast costume above again with some code

I see, thanks!

booster

Avid Affiliate

booster said:
the ass of miranda is awesome! i wish this ass-switch option was available in SDT too :)
...writing this, i came to the idea that you maybe could create a mod just for a bigger (naked) ass? i know, there is already a mod for that, but the ass you created here looks way better
since you didn't even comment to this, I guess it means no :( sad, since the ass you created is really stunning

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.