[SOLVED]Cant figure out SuperBreast option on Breast expansion2_4 (1 Viewer)

Ipassedduhwindy

Potential Patron
I've followed the instructions for how to active Superbreasts but they never seem to work. I have been saving the file that I edited (in case you though that was the problem). I believe the problem is maybe the numbers i'm pressing are on numpad and not the normal ones. I need some help to know how to get these super boobs to work. :)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: Cant figure out SuperBreast option on Breast expansion2_4

breastexpansion mod does its expansion by the ingestion of cum

by default, the feature is active but the max size is set to standard game size, gotta set max breast to something like:
maxbreastamount=300

Ipassedduhwindy

Potential Patron

sby said:
breastexpansion mod does its expansion by the ingestion of cum

by default, the feature is active but the max size is set to standard game size, gotta set max breast to something like:
maxbreastamount=300

This is what I have done but still the breasts won't inflate anymore than 149

Ipassedduhwindy

Potential Patron

Sby I think I know what the problem is! The .txt file could not be found appears whenever I load the mod. I did some testing to try and load stuff but it didn't work. I still need your help to try and figure out why this keeps popping up. It's in the same folder as the mod but when I try to load it, it doesn't work.

stuntcock

Content Creator

Ipassedduhwindy said:
It's in the same folder as the mod but when I try to load it, it doesn't work.
The txt file isn't supposed to be in the same location as the swf. Move it to the Settings folder.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

stuntcock said:
Ipassedduhwindy said:
The txt file isn't supposed to be in the same location as the swf. Move it to the Settings folder.
should also work in the character folder, if he is actually using the character folder.

if loading the mod through the 'load swf mod..' vanilla button, then yes it need to be in the settings folder

Ipassedduhwindy

Potential Patron

sby said:
stuntcock said:
Ipassedduhwindy said:
should also work in the character folder, if he is actually using the character folder.

if loading the mod through the 'load swf mod..' vanilla button, then yes it need to be in the settings folder

Thank you so much Sby it worked:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.