Slingerbult's Submissive Schoolgirl Saga (UPDATED part 4!) (1 Viewer)

denirth

Potential Patron
Re: Slingerbult's Submissive Schoolgirl Saga (Now with part 4!)

ikkix said:
Can't seem to get the handjob animation working. Loaded up with loader and required mods, but everytime it reaches the handjob scenes, it just stalls... help?

I'm also having issues with this.

I tried loading the Dialogue Actions mod and No Genitals mod separately through the Loader hidden menu, I tried putting them in the same folder, and I tried loading them individually through the in-game Modding tab. So, maybe I'm missing something or doing something wrong?

She initiates the dialogue well enough, up until when she says "let's see how he likes it when I stroke him" or some such, and then the professor replies, but nothing happens beyond that. She just continues to gingerly suck away while all dialogue stops. o_O

Also, I'm not sure I'm getting the .sdt files to work right? It keeps insisting it can't find backgrounds and hair on its own. For the backgrounds (1, 2, 3) I've loaded them in manually myself. I think parts 1 and 4 share the same background? And, the final bit is the hair will randomly fly off at weird intervals when you're trying to pull her up or push her down o_O At that point I can't do anything else.

EDIT: So, I don't think it was the .sdt files. I've tried scripts using different characters and the same thing happens whenever you try to pull her up or push her down. I know for instance you're supposed to slap her or pull her hair when you push her down, but none of that is represented on the screen, just in the dialogue. After that the model kinda comes apart at the seams with the hair going one way and the whole body (not just her torso area) in another. At that point dialogue will sporadically continue, but I have no control over the action: the body/hair will just tend to follow the mouse no matter what I do.

F

Friday

Loader 5.22 seems to mess up the hair when slapping action is involved. 5.21 works fine for the hair, though.

I have the same problem with the handjob, it's like it just stalls. Switching to an older loader doesn't work either, but I guess there's some sort of communication problem between the script and the dialogue action mod?

denirth

Potential Patron

Friday said:
Loader 5.22 seems to mess up the hair when slapping action is involved. 5.21 works fine for the hair, though.

I have the same problem with the handjob, it's like it just stalls. Switching to an older loader doesn't work either, but I guess there's some sort of communication problem between the script and the dialogue action mod?

Yeah, maybe. I tried Slingerbult's other dialogue, SDT 2013, and there were instances when the girl would grab and stroke the guy's penis. So, like you said, maybe something's lost in translation somewhere with the Submissive Schoolgirl Saga dialogue. :(

As per the slapping issue, that wasn't a problem for me on Part 2 of the Saga when the Professor first starts to slap her on his own. But in Part 3 I think the problem starts when you're having to manually do it by pulling her up or pushing her down? Then it just seems like the hair comes off, and the slapping animation doesn't play, or an issue with the hair grab, and the girl's body just tends to follow the mouse everywhere.

Slingerbult

Content Creator

I think what might be going on here is that I wrote SSSS-4 when handjob was still a Dialogue Actions only feature. It might be that gollum has dropped support for it now that it's in the core game - and IIRC the triggers are slightly different for handjob in DA as compared to SDT. OTOH, SDT 2013 has the SDT handjob triggers. Would that explain it?

denirth

Potential Patron

Slingerbult said:
I think what might be going on here is that I wrote SSSS-4 when handjob was still a Dialogue Actions only feature. It might be that gollum has dropped support for it now that it's in the core game - and IIRC the triggers are slightly different for handjob in DA as compared to SDT. OTOH, SDT 2013 has the SDT handjob triggers. Would that explain it?

Yeah, just reading the txt files from each dialogue and I can see there are different triggers.

From SSS4, I see:

[HANDJOB_ON]/[HANDJOB_OFF]

From SDT2031:

[ARMS_HAND_JOB]

Presumably, you can now dictate which hand goes to the handjob mode?

I hope you don't mind, but I've been tinkering with a copy of the txt file from SSS4 (mostly cause I'm curious how everything works in practice, especially the auto-mode). Using the new trigger from SDT2031 we can get Rebecca to the handjob position, but the auto-mode tends to stop from there. She repeats the line asking the Professor if he is thinking about how she will look after he, uh, 'spends' himself on her face, while skipping the line from him about enjoying her handjob. Then the action stops as control of her head returns to the player. Going into handjob mode seems to turn off auto-mode.

So, yeah, I'm totally new to this game and to writing dialogues so I don't even know where to begin :\ haha, I really wanted to see the saga completed, too!

While we got you here, any idea what what's going on with the slapping in SSS2/SSS3? As I mentioned earlier the model seems to break when you're pulling her up/pushing her down to get the appropriate reaction, such as slapping her or pulling her hair. And, also, the .SDT files seem have trouble finding the BG.pngs and it's complaining about the hair in both of them o_O

Thanks for replying, Slingerbult! I've enjoyed your dialogues :D

Slingerbult

Content Creator

Uh, I honestly don't know what to say about the slapping and hair coming off. I'm pretty new to the loader and I never tested SSSS parts 1-3 with the loader, so maybe that will work better for you in vanilla SDT? I never had such problems with pull up/down in vanilla SDT at least.

I'm only happy if you tinker with the dia files or if they inspire new projects :) I'm not sure exactly what the problem might be there, but handjob isn't supposed to quite auto mode, only AUTO_OFF will. Usually, I will build automated dialogues so that a pull_off or held line in him style will quit auto (since most other line types wont trigger while she goes about her business) and then a general line will resume auto after they have had some conversation. Switching to hand job is another way to vacate her mouth for some dialogue, so sometimes I just opt for her to jerk him off while talking instead of actually switching auto off. Hope that helps in reexamining your tinkered version :)

Glad you like the saga - I'm waiting for improvements to DA or the core game to start my next project :)

denirth

Potential Patron

Yeah, I'll continue to poke and prod! I think I might be onto something. Maybe it's the [jerk] command? I'll let you know if I ever figure it out >_>

Thanks again for the dialogues, and it's certainly inspired me to come up with my own series once I get a hang of writing dialogues.

denirth

Potential Patron

btw, I tried SSS3.txt with vanilla SDT as you suggested, and the hair/model breaking still happens when you try to slap Rebecca. Maybe it's just a case of something somewhere in the loader/vanilla versions that got updated conflicting with the animation?

dragondeath235

Potential Patron

Man..Great work! I only used the first one so far but, it was great.

K

kf555

Just wanted to say, this saga is my favorite dialogue. Loved it. Thanks for the great work, its much appreciated

denirth

Potential Patron

Hey guys!

So, with Slingerbult's permission, I've gone ahead and edited Part 4 of the this saga for those of us who had trouble getting the handjob animations going. I was intending to post this sooner but I got side tracked >_>

I didn't really do a whole lot, just updated some of the triggers to work with the most recent versions of (as of this post) the SDT Loader and Gollum's Dialogue Actions mod.

I've tested the dialogue several times over the past couple of weeks, and tested it again an additional 3 consecutive times before this post, and it's worked without a hitch.

Thanks goes to Slingerbult for allowing me to poke and prod through his dialogue! :)

Attachments

SSSS_p4edit.txt
7.9 KB · Views: 312

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Thanks denirth! I've updated the OP and credited you there, so now everyone downloading part 4 will benefit from your improvements. Karma for you!

B

bella1001

This set of dialog s is fantastic! I greatly enjoyed playing through multiple times! I am looking forward to more dialog series like this one! Thank you!!!

zolkan

Potential Patron
Hi,

Thanks for your work.

I made a french translation of it (credit to you of course) in my transaltion post.

I just have a problen with the .sdt file for part 4 that seems not having the background inside.

Could you please up the BG in your BG post. I really want to see what exactly she wrote on the board !

I made another girl for this saga, I just make some change for the eovlution of her between parts and I will post the files here for those interested.

Last point : I added in the french version the removal of the skirt in last part (cause my character have the bottom half of uniform for this part).

Thanks again for this work.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Merci pour cette traduction, zolkan! Voici le fond (une salle de classe, cherchez sous "Simpsons")

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2361.0

veyron_fan

Potential Patron
Im finding the dialogue works fine up until the part where shes meant to take her uniform off. Nothing happens and the dialogue continues on until he cums then everything stops. Ive got dialogue action and more clothing and everything working in the mods folder so dont understand why the clothes removal isnt working. Any ideas?

Pim_gd

Content Creator
veyron_fan said:
Im finding the dialogue works fine up until the part where shes meant to take her uniform off. Nothing happens and the dialogue continues on until he cums then everything stops. Ive got dialogue action and more clothing and everything working in the mods folder so dont understand why the clothes removal isnt working. Any ideas?

You need DialogueActions v1.

veyron_fan

Potential Patron
Pim_gd said:
veyron_fan said:

You need DialogueActions v1.

Ah thats probably it. Had the same problem with a couple other dialogues where the clothes wouldnt remove as the dialogue progressed and couldnt understand why everything else was working. Shall give Dialogueactionsv1 a try and see if thats sorted it, thanks man.

R

rudestcook

Yep BG 4 was not included in the character, and if so, it didnt load. Keeps giving me a finding error, and even pointing to the character folder with the .sdt files doesn't seem to help... :\ wah-wah

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.