Slingerbult's Submissive Schoolgirl Saga (UPDATED part 4!) (1 Viewer)

Maineim

Content Creator
Re: Slingerbult's Submissive Schoolgirl Saga (now with Part 2!)

well, this make SDT an actual game! Usually I don't care about dialogues when there are just random lines, but this kind of interactivity really improves the game. Thanks.

pinosante

Potential Patron

The second dialogue is awesome. I totally love the "gaming" way of these dialogues. Love it love it love it love it love it!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Enjoying part 2. Glad to see the progressive dialogue/tree dialogue in other dialogues out there now. I dabbled with it in mine now for a while. Cant wait to see the final part in the trilogy.

But I gotta ask, whats up with the http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/ link?

Slingerbult

Content Creator

Glad you asked AaRL! The CC license is just a short-hand and more formalized way of stating what I've gathered most dialogue writers and artists feel about their work here on SDTM. You see (in Europe at least), everything you create is actually protected by copyright by default so you have to actively denounce some of your rights if you want to make it legally OK to use your work. I used to work with Intellectual Property so I simply make a habit of licensing everything I put on the internet under a non-commercial, share alike license. Which basically means you're free to do what you want with it as long as you don't try to sell my work or modifications thereof, and give credit where credit is due. Feel free to link to it yourself - it saves you the trouble of writing a blarb on how you want people to handle your work since Creative Commons has already done it for you. Hope that explains it and glad you enjoyed part 2! Working on part 3 makes my brain hurt :/

talgoth

Potential Patron

I gotta admit, first time i tried part 1, it frustrated the hell out of me even tho i tried following your hints and i ended up deleting it. Then i got to think well it was probly because it wasnt the right dialogue i wanted to use at that particular moment so i downloaded it again and tried it once more. This time i got a lot further and was actually enjoying it and i thought everything was fine since i was doing all i wanted to do to her and then for some reason somthing i did 200 times already (DeepT), she didnt like the 201 time and said game over.

But still i like the idea of the challenge it gives lol and am having fun trying it out. Also love part 2 that you put out. Cant wait to see the masterpiece part 3 will be (no pressure lol) Thank you for making this awesome dialogue/game script.

Slingerbult

Content Creator

My guess is that you pissed her off somewhere along the way but didn't give her time to start her angry/game over dialogue until the last dt, giving the impression you describe. Or maybe the dia just went weird on ya, it does that sometimes, for no apparent reason. Glad you sorta liked it anyway though :)

Xiombarg

Potential Patron

I absolutely LOVE the idea of making the dialog into some sort of content-based Game! Great idea!

Please excuse my small nit-picking of the dialog files here. Just observations, mostly:
In the intro/description part, there are a few assorted 'hard carriage returns' that don't translate well in basic Notepad level TXT file format.
Might want to try using a very basic text editor for compatibility 'across the board'. Notepad (in Windowz) is still decent in that regard.

Also, small spelling correction: fetiches should be fetishes

Other than that, what I have seen has been Stellar! Keep up the Great work!

Slingerbult

Content Creator

Phew, had to google what hard carriage return meant (I'm a Swede, not English native). I've done 90% of the dias in Notepad with some after polishing in OS X Text Editor, so it should be as basic as can be. How can I check for these things in the future to avoid similar problems in part 3? It all looks like blank rows in Notepad to me. Thanks for the feedback!

Xiombarg

Potential Patron

You're quite welcome! Good Feedback is Essential to improvement, after all ;)
... How can I check for these things in the future to avoid similar problems in part 3?
Easy! Just open the file in good old Notepad, and look for long lines of text that "wrap" across the screen. If there are one or two things that look like little square boxes in the middle of a line, that's evidence of a 'carriage return'.

Note "In the Middle of a line"

If you actually want the line to start fresh, you need to replace those by selecting them, and just hit the Return key. It's a text formatting thing that more 'Advanced' text editors have for formatting the difference between a line break, and a paragraph separation.

Voila! Carriage Return replaced, and line separated! Once you know what to look for, it's very easy to spot.

Also of note: There's a bit of 'hard code' you can use to force a line to break where you want it too (within a line of dialog). There's a reference in the pinned guide at the top of the Dialogs thread. Handy for visually shaping a dialog so it looks better.

Needless to say, SDT can be finicky about what form of 'line ending' you have, and it can cause more than a bit of weirdness if you miss one ;)

Great work thus far! I am looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Between you and Booster... you guys make great dialogues. Each one further pushes the SDT dialogue option. Glad to see other truly explore this sometimes 'over looked and unappreciated' aspect of SDT.

Dialogue making... for those who can't flash!

talgoth

Potential Patron

AaRL said:
Dialogue making... for those who can't flash!

Imagine one who could make dialogues AND do flash, he/she would be a god/goddess lol

Oh and i tried it again (part 1) and having fun with it, just needed to get used to the learning curb ;D

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Re: Slingerbult's Submissive Schoolgirl Saga (Part 3 is here!)

Gentlemen - my work here is done!

I post the hints/tips for part 3 here also, to preempt a frustrating experience. Not really a spoiler so much as a "how to":

1) Pulling her up grabs or releases her when released or held, respectively (essentially toggling between the two).
2) Pulling her down slaps her when held, or pulls her hair when released. She won't always appreciate this.
3) You're not supposed to change mood through the Options menu in this dialogue. Rather, certain more or less logical actions will change her mood (for example, slapping her in Normal mood will make her Angry, but slapping her when Ahegao won't change her mood). See the Mood Changing Dialogue section for details. (in the dia text file)
4) There are three endings, two "bad" and one "good". Basically, if you treat her too roughly you will get the douchebag ending. If you're simply all vanilla and no fun, you will get the LJBF ending. And if you strike a good balance and time everything right, you will eventually reach the good ending.

Maineim

Content Creator

Very nice ending for the saga. So far I saw 2 of the 3 endings. It took me time to discover the "commands".

Very nice and interactive dialogue.

Slingerbult

Content Creator

Thanks Maineim!

I discovered a few quotation mark errors in the dia today, causing bad timing of a handfull of lines. I corrected and uploaded a new version. Let me know if you guys find any other errors!

Hank East

Content Creator

Great dialogues Slinger, but now what do you plan to do?

booster

Avid Affiliate

thanks for the final part of your saga, slingerbult!

-it is nice to have the ability to choose, in what mood you want to start and that you have different intros for that.
-i like the "pull up/pull down/switch states-idea", thats a novel concept!
-i like the ending "animation" ;)

the good ending was very hard to find and since there are so many triggers that lead you to a bad ending, it was a little frustrating. maybe you could include various hints in the bad endings, how to be more successful next time.

it makes so horny --> "me" missing

let me have your throat like a good little slut --> "style him" missing

those 2 lines don't fit together:
general:"There's no way I'm letting you fuck my ass after this*, YOU*! [genAng1]" {"mood":"Angry"}
genAng1:"That's OK, forcing it deep into your tight little ass is more fun anyway.

endC5:"Whoa! That's... Uhm... I don't what to say... [endC6]" {"style":"Him"} --> "know" missing

you've made a video game out of super deepthroat, i'd never thought that would be possible. great work!

Slingerbult

Content Creator

Hank East: Thanks! I'm not sure if there will be a next SDT project for me, but I foresee at least some time to kill at work in the future as well, so who knows? I don't have my mind set on anything, so I'm taking suggestions. I do have a few ideas though, and would love it if "my fans" would give me an indication on what they'd enjoy - perhaps I can then make a poll later or something. My ideas:

*An exorcism: A demon has possessed a girl and the power of Christ compels you to cast it out from her. But alas, the only way is to make her swallow your cum! Has something like this been done already? Obviously, I'd use my "game style" for this.
*An NLP/hypnotism project: This is inspired by booster's dialogue and I wouldn't mind collaborating on it with him (a jointly written dia would in itself be a new thing, I imagine). My idea here is a deep trance/motivational session that uses SDT more as a symbol than as a goal in itself. You could fap to it, but the main purpose would be to improve the user's self-esteem and well being through an SDT interface. In effect, SDT becomes like a huge NLP anchor and the sexual pleasure stored therein is channeled into everyday life to be of use and do good. Ambitious? You bet!
*Something in Swedish, my mother tongue. Actually, my first (unpublished) dia was in Swedish and kinda the starting point for SSSS. I have no idea how many Swedes frequent the forums though. If it's like two persons besides myself, they can write their own dias. :p
*An audio dia (could be combined with any of the above I suppose). I've just starting experimenting with Audacity for mac and it's *SO* simple to use, even I can do it. Time constraints and other practical problems (small appartment w/ pets + other noise + rarely by myself) loom though.

booster: That's excellent feedback, karma for you! Here are my improvements - will need to upload a new version again unfortunately!
*"me" + "know" added to their respective lines
*style him added as suggested
*genAng1: clarified this line so it's easier to understand that what he means is that he'll fuck her ass whether she lets him or not!
*Removed some left over commentary I used to keep track of things when writing it up
*New and improved bad endings with hints! Now reads:

endA7:"[CLENCH_TEETH]YOU HAVE REACHED ONE OF THREE POSSIBLE ENDINGS. TRY AGAIN? [hintA]" {"style":"Thought"}
hintA:"[CLENCH_TEETH]Hint: Doing stuff she actually likes might improve her mood! [endA7]" {"style":"Thought"}
hintA:"[CLENCH_TEETH]Hint: Can you recall what she enjoyed doing from parts 1 and 2? [endA7]" {"style":"Thought"}
(normal mood ending)

endB5:"[CLENCH_TEETH]YOU HAVE REACHED ONE OF THREE POSSIBLE ENDINGS. TRY AGAIN? [hintB]" {"style":"Thought"}
hintB:"[CLENCH_TEETH]Hint: Don't cum when she's angry! [endB5]" {"style":"Thought"}
hintB:"[CLENCH_TEETH]Hint: Choking her out might improve her feisty temper! [endB5]" {"style":"Thought"}
(angry mood ending)

So what do you say to the collaboration idea above?

M

mangus

can anyone explain me how i can play this? I only have the official version of sdt how can i run these mods? I really want to try them

Hank East

Content Creator

mangus said:
can anyone explain me how i can play this? I only have the official version of sdt how can i run these mods? I really want to try them

It's not a mod, it's a dialogue just load it in the dialogue tab

pinosante

Potential Patron

Slingerbult said:
Hank East: Thanks! I'm not sure if there will be a next SDT project for me, but I foresee at least some time to kill at work in the future as well, so who knows? I don't have my mind set on anything, so I'm taking suggestions. I do have a few ideas though, and would love it if "my fans" would give me an indication on what they'd enjoy - perhaps I can then make a poll later or something. My ideas:

*An exorcism: A demon has possessed a girl and the power of Christ compels you to cast it out from her. But alas, the only way is to make her swallow your cum! Has something like this been done already? Obviously, I'd use my "game style" for this.
*An NLP/hypnotism project: This is inspired by booster's dialogue and I wouldn't mind collaborating on it with him (a jointly written dia would in itself be a new thing, I imagine). My idea here is a deep trance/motivational session that uses SDT more as a symbol than as a goal in itself. You could fap to it, but the main purpose would be to improve the user's self-esteem and well being through an SDT interface. In effect, SDT becomes like a huge NLP anchor and the sexual pleasure stored therein is channeled into everyday life to be of use and do good. Ambitious? You bet!
*Something in Swedish, my mother tongue. Actually, my first (unpublished) dia was in Swedish and kinda the starting point for SSSS. I have no idea how many Swedes frequent the forums though. If it's like two persons besides myself, they can write their own dias. :p
*An audio dia (could be combined with any of the above I suppose). I've just starting experimenting with Audacity for mac and it's *SO* simple to use, even I can do it. Time constraints and other practical problems (small appartment w/ pets + other noise + rarely by myself) loom though.

booster: That's excellent feedback, karma for you! Here are my improvements - will need to upload a new version again unfortunately!
*"me" + "know" added to their respective lines
*style him added as suggested
*genAng1: clarified this line so it's easier to understand that what he means is that he'll fuck her ass whether she lets him or not!
*Removed some left over commentary I used to keep track of things when writing it up
*New and improved bad endings with hints! Now reads:

endA7:"[CLENCH_TEETH]YOU HAVE REACHED ONE OF THREE POSSIBLE ENDINGS. TRY AGAIN? [hintA]" {"style":"Thought"}
hintA:"[CLENCH_TEETH]Hint: Doing stuff she actually likes might improve her mood! [endA7]" {"style":"Thought"}
hintA:"[CLENCH_TEETH]Hint: Can you recall what she enjoyed doing from parts 1 and 2? [endA7]" {"style":"Thought"}
(normal mood ending)

endB5:"[CLENCH_TEETH]YOU HAVE REACHED ONE OF THREE POSSIBLE ENDINGS. TRY AGAIN? [hintB]" {"style":"Thought"}
hintB:"[CLENCH_TEETH]Hint: Don't cum when she's angry! [endB5]" {"style":"Thought"}
hintB:"[CLENCH_TEETH]Hint: Choking her out might improve her feisty temper! [endB5]" {"style":"Thought"}
(angry mood ending)

So what do you say to the collaboration idea above?
I humbly propose a succubus dialogue :). I wrote a version, and someone else as well, but you can't have enough good succubi' dialogues. And I'm impressed with the quality of your dialogues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.