SLAMPeg (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I like their stuff, in fact I am in the process of working out a custom with them. I trust them to nail it.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
So I've noticed by the trade messages I've wiped off your user profile. Don't let that happen here again, by the way. Go somewhere else for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyexpress

Potential Patron
Lots of veterans and good pro action. Some wrestlers are better than others. May also depend on other factors, quality varies.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Right, some of them are clearly less skilled than others, but there's a lot of people who know what they are doing. Jessicka Havok is said to be one of the best women in the business, so I have heard. I've enlisted her services in the destruction I plan on having her mete out.

daman077c

Ryonani Teamster
Right, some of them are clearly less skilled than others, but there's a lot of people who know what they are doing. Jessicka Havok is said to be one of the best women in the business, so I have heard. I've enlisted her services in the destruction I plan on having her mete out.

I'm doing one as well! I've got Havok battling Santana, who has her ribs taped up, leading to Havok targeting Santana's back, only for Santana to keep kicking out, frustrating Havok in the end, allowing Santana to roll her up and win. I've gotten two others with them as well; I was the reason Angela Fong ended up working with them (and still does; from what I was told, she's coming back in the Spring), and both of them had Angela in them, battling Angel Williams and April Hunter. The Angela vs. April match has since been released as a Members match. :D

D

Dadada

Post edited. Please read the rules, and do not do that again. -Raden

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Dadada, are you trying to tell me you've been here since June, this is your first post, and you're breaking rules with it? You have to be fucking kidding me.

I'm doing one as well! I've got Havok battling Santana, who has her ribs taped up, leading to Havok targeting Santana's back, only for Santana to keep kicking out, frustrating Havok in the end, allowing Santana to roll her up and win. I've gotten two others with them as well; I was the reason Angela Fong ended up working with them (and still does; from what I was told, she's coming back in the Spring), and both of them had Angela in them, battling Angel Williams and April Hunter. The Angela vs. April match has since been released as a Members match. :D

Oh, she's coming back in the spring? TheCrimsonRisk is going to be happy as hell to hear that, lol.

Mine is Jessicka vs Marti Belle. I don't wanna give away too much, but suffice to say, Marti will rue the day I decided to place an order ;)

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
The wrestler's in-ring talent isn't really an issue with Slammin' Ladies stuff. The main thing that's taken the edge of off a number of their videos in recent years is the 'faffing about' factor. These days, if I'm looking at Slampegs to buy (or commissioning a customs) the deciding factor is firstly "Who is going to take this seriously?" Because, unfortuantely, that's not been a guarantee with recent Slampegs - depending on the wrestler's involved.

In general, I'll avoid matches with Kristin Astara (formerly Krissy Vaine) and Angelina Love. Rain can sometimes be a bit of a risk too. At the end of the day, I'd rather watch a 'rookie' wrestler taking a match it seriously, over a more experienced wrestler chatting, laughing and no-selling her way through a match.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

I'm doing one as well! I've got Havok battling Santana, who has her ribs taped up, leading to Havok targeting Santana's back, only for Santana to keep kicking out, frustrating Havok in the end, allowing Santana to roll her up and win.
You requested a roll-up? -_o

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
The wrestler's in-ring talent isn't really an issue with Slammin' Ladies stuff. The main thing that's taken the edge of off a number of their videos in recent years is the 'faffing about' factor. These days, if I'm looking at Slampegs to buy (or commissioning a customs) the deciding factor is firstly "Who is going to take this seriously?" Because, unfortuantely, that's not been a guarantee with recent Slampegs - depending on the wrestler's involved.

In general, I'll avoid matches with Kristin Astara (formerly Krissy Vaine) and Angelina Love. Rain can sometimes be a bit of a risk too. At the end of the day, I'd rather watch a 'rookie' wrestler taking a match it seriously, over a more experienced wrestler chatting, laughing and no-selling her way through a match.

Good points, and that is definitely something to watch out for, especially if you're putting down money on a custom like I did. But I've seen the two I chose work before, I am sure they won't mess it up. If they do, I just won't get another one.

Also, I saw a clip of a finish of a match where Su Yung was lifted up for some slam type move, but she landed on her feet before hitting the mat. Looked fairly bad. And I have a higher tolerance for bullshit than a lot of others, so if even I think it was a problem spot, you know it was bad.

daman077c

Ryonani Teamster
Oh, she's coming back in the spring? TheCrimsonRisk is going to be happy as hell to hear that, lol.

There's a chance she comes back BEFORE Spring; they said "Hopefully by Spring." I wouldn't be surprised to see her in January/February, nor would I be surprised if she didn't show up until their big April tapings (which is when the next SHIMMER shows are).

In general, I'll avoid matches with Kristin Astara (formerly Krissy Vaine) and Angelina Love.

The first custom I got had Angela Fong and Angelina Love wrestling; as an aside, it really helps to mention in your script/outline that you want the match to be serious. I did and she only cracked a few jokes that actually fit the match.

You requested a roll-up? -_o

I like having my matches be a bit more realistic, as after the match I have Jessicka jumping Santana and crushing her with a bearhug, then one last backbreaker. ;)

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
I like having my matches be a bit more realistic, as after the match I have Jessicka jumping Santana and crushing her with a bearhug, then one last backbreaker. ;)
Ah, if there's a post match beatdown, that makes sense! It's roll-ups that score the win and then it's all over that baffle me. The only thing worse, as far as I'm concerned is a double countout or KO!

PurpleandGold42

Potential Patron
Have you provide comments on any of these matches?

Can anyone give a thumbs up or down for any of the following matches?

SLAMpeg 1468: Angela Fong vs Fantasia & Miss Rachel
SLAMpeg 1412: Angela Fong vs Sara Del Rey
SLAMpeg 1378: Angela Fong vs Santana
SLAMpeg 1370: Angela Fong vs Kristin Astara
SLAMpeg 1290: Angela Fong vs Shantelle Taylor

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Also SLAMpeg 1124: Angela Fong vs Miss Rachel

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
Slampeg question

Im thinking of ordering a custom from slammin ladies. Im unsure as to how specific i can be in my outline. If anyone has ordered a custom from there in the past, i would appreciate seeing an example of the script/outline they sent in. Thanks!

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Im thinking of ordering a custom from slammin ladies. Im unsure as to how specific i can be in my outline. If anyone has ordered a custom from there in the past, i would appreciate seeing an example of the script/outline they sent in. Thanks!

I can only speak from my own experience, but I've been fairly specific with my move lists and how I would like the girls to act. Keep in mind, I stuck with moves and roles that I felt they could do well so be careful with asking a smaller girl to do power moves or a goofy wrestler to be more serious. It might work, it might not, you've just got to be aware of the risk.

One thing I'm loose on is the order of the moves. I generally give them a list and a rough idea of how I'd like the action to flow. You can ask her how specific you can plan out the action, like if you want the moves to be delivered in a certain order and I'm sure she'll let you know how that goes. Customer service is generally excellent, though it can take some time to get a response depending on how busy things are on their end.

Send me a PM if you'd like to see one of my custom outlines. I definitely recommend ordering from SLAMminladies. They're the best!

Teelagrayskull

Potential Patron
Hello,
Everyone! This is my first time on the thread and on this site. I was wondering has anyone seen matches or ordered customs from Queens of Wrestling - Home? I want to know because I want to possibly get some made. They only have a write limit by characters(ouch!) Feedback will be much appreciated thanks and oh yeah, will try and contribute discrete/classy pro women wrestling images and stories soon. Won't be disappointed. Keep going and flowing!

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
I've ordered a video and a custom from there. They seem to get some good talent which is always a plus. The process for customs went very smoothly in my opinion. More automated than some of the other sites. The video quality (720x480) isn't as high as SlamminLadies or NEFW (1280x720). If you are curious, my custom was the mixed tag match with Santana and Barbi Hayden. For the most part, I think the custom came out well. They got the maneuvers that I asked for in the match. There were a few jokey type moments, but they weren't way out of line with the flow of the match. But I also didn't specify for the match to be a completely serious mood either. The download that I ordered was Miss Maulie vs. The Centerfold. It was a little over the top with the antics, but I think that is what someone ordered in their custom. She was supposed to be channeling the Joker if that gives you an idea. Constantly laughing after maneuvers. I wish they had a little bit better descriptions for the matches they have available for download. All in all, I think they are worth a look. I am currently considering another custom with them.

Teelagrayskull

Potential Patron
The descriptions and limited character word box has me suspicious. The roster has me interested. Wonder why there are no preview clips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.