SLAMPeg (1 Viewer)

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah, I think they would do themselves some good if they put some preview pics at least. I think I was reading one forum and one guy inquired about one of the videos and they sent him some screen caps of the video in question. They should have those available on the site. That is one area of improvement I think many of the companies need to improve upon. SlamminLadies has gotten better with their descriptions, but it would be nice if they showed more than 3 screen caps for a 10 - 15 minute video. SleeperKid is probably best in this area. His videos are fine, but I have come to prefer the professional wrestlers in customs myself. The word limit on the description wasn't an issue for me. I find it better to give a rough outline with specific moves listed. It gives them some leeway to work. And as you increase the match length, the word limit does go up. It starts at 500 words for a 5 minute match and increases by 250 words for every 5 minutes added. But if you want something more specific than the character limit allows for your match length, I would email them first. Trying to be that concise in a match is probably a lot harder for the wrestlers to follow and might cost more. But probably doable. My only qualm with QOW is the video quality. Considering they just started last year, I would have thought they would have started with HD cameras.

Teelagrayskull

Potential Patron
Yeah, I think they would do themselves some good if they put some preview pics at least. I think I was reading one forum and one guy inquired about one of the videos and they sent him some screen caps of the video in question. They should have those available on the site. That is one area of improvement I think many of the companies need to improve upon. SlamminLadies has gotten better with their descriptions, but it would be nice if they showed more than 3 screen caps for a 10 - 15 minute video. SleeperKid is probably best in this area. His videos are fine, but I have come to prefer the professional wrestlers in customs myself. The word limit on the description wasn't an issue for me. I find it better to give a rough outline with specific moves listed. It gives them some leeway to work. And as you increase the match length, the word limit does go up. It starts at 500 words for a 5 minute match and increases by 250 words for every 5 minutes added. But if you want something more specific than the character limit allows for your match length, I would email them first. Trying to be that concise in a match is probably a lot harder for the wrestlers to follow and might cost more. But probably doable. My only qualm with QOW is the video quality. Considering they just started last year, I would have thought they would have started with HD cameras.

I did a little homework in Word and character means each letter or number in a word. A move alone can quickly take 500 characters.

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
You are correct, i meant characters not words. But I think you are trying to write an outline that is too detailed. I have had outlines for 15 minute tag matches with SlamminLadies that are less than 750 characters. The 500 character limit is for a 5 minute singles match at QOW. Even SlamminLadies encourages brief outlines, from the SlamminLadies custom page: "we encourage you to simplify your outlines-Too much detail can impede the flow of your match... There will be additional charges for those projects that involve excess back and forth. "

Teelagrayskull

Potential Patron
I was looking the singles w/ref and cam angles for 25min. 500 words i know i can get a list of moves with little to no details. Does this site have a forum where you can post pics?

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
A 25 minute singles match at QOW has a 1500 character limit. You should be able to post pictures in this forum. Also, if you have questions about specific moves or custom questions, there is an email address on the contact tab on their site.

vgmkyle

Potential Patron
Ivelisse vs. Taylor Wilde

FINALLY! I want some details on this one.

First off, is this match any good? I imagine it would be, but don't know the chemistry.

And who wins? How? And is there a victory pose?

http://slampegs.com/

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
FINALLY! I want some details on this one.

First off, is this match any good? I imagine it would be, but don't know the chemistry.

And who wins? How? And is there a victory pose?

SLAMpegs.com-Downloadable Pro Ladies Wrestling!

From an execution standpoint, everything looks good. The site says it is a "recreation of a Japanese ladies" match, but I can't speak on how they did in that department. There is a lot of screaming and yelping, which I actually found to be distracting. Both girls do look great in their one-piece gear though.

The match is mostly in Shantelle's favour, with much of the time being spent working Ivelisse's arm. So if you like arm injury, this could be good for you. Ivelisse does fight back though. This is more of a competitive match than one with a heel/jobber dynamic, so be warned if you're looking for something more one-sided.

As for the ending...

...the two women get frustrated and just start brawling. The referee decides to call the match a "no contest". So there's no winner and no victory pose. I don't recommend purchasing this.

vgmkyle

Potential Patron
This is very disappointing. I don't buy matches that have no clear winner. Thanks for your review, it's appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.