SKW's NATASHA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Big Show the wrestler is different than Paul Wight the non-wrestler. They are kept separate from each other, despite him being out in public. If you meet him in real life, you would call him Big Show, or even just Show, not Paul. (He will actually get mad if you do, I have heard stories.)

It's the same thing. Natasha doesn't want her wrestling and her non wrestling stuff mixed together (and no, it does not matter her name is the same in both.) It does not matter if you can find everything on your own. They are separate entities. We don't need rules for that, because we have something better: Respect for people.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
>posting personal information

information which are opened to net is not personal information,
but only common information.
And there are so many "common information" post to this site,

>.But otherwise, just leave it alone.

And "otherwise" and "that case" are same / can not be divided
by new comer, because if "site is opened to the net"
means that all information on the site are "common information"
and there are (if we do not make clear rules) no reason to prohibit link.

So if new comer have common sense of net(any link is not
prohibited), he will do it again. and if it is allowed, there are
no reason to remove original post.

Edit:
And this rule "opened but owner do not want to be posted here"
is so complexed and confusing rule. Ordinary persons with common
sense of net think "all link can be done" and they will think
"other things images or capture movies are posted and allowed,
so there are no reason to stop post links"

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Edit:
And this rule "opened but owner do not want to be posted here"
is so complexed and confusing rule. Ordinary persons with common
sense of net think "all link can be done" and they will think
"other things images or capture movies are posted and allowed,
so there are no reason to stop post links"

And they get gently corrected. The correct course of action is to apologize, not start talking about how you should be able to do whatever you want simply because the information is available. Games are available on the internet, that doesn't mean I am allowed to go and pirate them.

Remember: Just because you can, does not mean you should.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
Big Show the wrestler is different than Paul Wight the non-wrestler. They are kept separate from each other, despite him being out in public. If you meet him in real life, you would call him Big Show, or even just Show, not Paul. (He will actually get mad if you do, I have heard stories.)

It's the same thing. Natasha doesn't want her wrestling and her non wrestling stuff mixed together (and no, it does not matter her name is the same in both.) It does not matter if you can find everything on your own. They are separate entities. We don't need rules for that, because we have something better: Respect for people.

I know that she do not want to be posted link, and such post will be removed.
I do not say such "new rule , oh , I uderstand", but "it is complexed rule for
new comers, so we should make clear rule as recurrence prevention"

> They are separate entities.

all of them ? no , it was occurred.
and new comer do not know this case.
there are no way to avoid this case again
other than making clear rule.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I know that she do not want to be posted link, and such post will be removed.
I do not say such "new rule , oh , I uderstand", but "it is complexed rule for
new comers, so we should make clear rule as recurrence prevention"

> They are separate entities.

all of them ? no , it was occurred.
and new comer do not know this case.
there are no way to avoid this case again
other than making clear rule.

I understand what you are saying, but if everyone agrees on something except you, you may just be wrong. We do not need a rule against it, because most people know not to. You seem to think everybody thinks the same way you do, that everything availble is just a big free for all available to post. The fact is, most people know not to post things like that. And again, if it does happen again, then they'll just be told "hey, you shouldn't do that".

I don't see anything in the rules here about posting private messages sent to me. Does that mean I can? No, because it's a breach of etiquette. They're "unwritten rules", a common understanding people have not to do something like that, and only a real jerk would do that (it has happened to me before.)

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I honestly don't have the time to read over what this is all about, but skimming over it it seems somewhat heated so I'm just going to lock this thread. If the pictures don't belong here or if any personal info is still posted that the person doesn't want to be, report the post and I'll take a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.