SKW's NATASHA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pileme19

Ryonani Teamster
For Natasha Fans

vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h59m04s131.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h48m00s110.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h48m29s159.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h49m04s18.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h49m58s45.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h50m19s3.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h50m33s124.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h51m06s132.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h52m00s194.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h52m17s139.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h52m32s38.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h53m58s140.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h54m43s66.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h55m03s214.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h55m09s86.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h55m25s231.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h55m39s128.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h55m57s49.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h56m10s186.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h56m27s92.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h56m43s4.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h56m51s82.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h57m32s164.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h57m38s28.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h57m41s77.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h57m46s117.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h57m56s218.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h58m07s74.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h58m23s239.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h58m33s58.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h58m40s145.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h58m49s240.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h58m59s82.png vlcsnap-2012-02-05-10h59m04s131.png

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I wouldn't want to beat on her or anything cause of my "no real life" stuff, but I would definitely like to bearhug her...

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Perfect girl as far as I'm concerned. Adorable.

Grabbed Frame 167.jpg Grabbed Frame 163.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sleeperkid

Dear mods: Please remove meepmeep's post, as it lists PERSONAL information the model in question would prefer to NOT have linked in a wrestling forum. Thank you.

-SK

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
Dear mods: Please remove meepmeep's post, as it lists PERSONAL information the model in question would prefer to NOT have linked in a wrestling forum. Thank you.

-SK

Are FB/TW/MS accounts personal information ?
SNS accounts are not personal information,
and account owner want not to be known,
they can remove account or block access.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
The point is, they're clearly accounts that don't have anything to do with her wrestling work and are clearly her own personal and professional profiles that her wrestling fans have absolutely no reason to know about anyway... And Natasha doesn't need to be constantly vetting every account for people talking about her wrestling work or having to turn down numerous friend requests from fans who can't acknowledge the line between Natasha the wrestler and Natasha the real person.

Bottom line, it's just about respecting her privacy. Hopefully, if meepmeep is the fan he seems to be, he'll edit the post himself.

submit

Potential Patron
Could I second the request to remove the links to Natasha's FB pages etc.
It is clear to anyone who claims to be a fan that she keeps her work at SKW
completely apart from her professional/social presence on the net and hence
I hope the info presented is either deleted by the poster or by mods. Worst case
scenario is Natasha decides to stop working at SKW !

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
Could I second the request to remove the links to Natasha's FB pages etc.
It is clear to anyone who claims to be a fan that she keeps her work at SKW
completely apart from her professional/social presence on the net and hence
I hope the info presented is either deleted by the poster or by mods. Worst case
scenario is Natasha decides to stop working at SKW !

On the network , especially on Internet, if a person who do not want to
relation with their works, they can announce about it on their pages.
And if "no need to" can not be a reason for telling about accounts information.

>Worst case scenario is Natasha decides to stop working at SKW !

And if telling account's existence is bad, that means that account is bad.
How about ask her to remove FB account ?

submit

Potential Patron
I think you miss the point. There has been a request made. I have seconded the request.
I think it would be a shame if a "so-called fan" caused this talented contributor to the
female wrestling scene to decide to leave the scene. The decision whether to remove the
information would be a favor by the original poster who I'm sure would not like to see this
model give up her wrestling. It would be a shame if she did but I would fully understand if
she chose to...

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I note that the information has been removed which shows the
poster has responded in a positive and honorable way. He should
be applauded for his swift action !

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
I think you miss the point. There has been a request made. I have seconded the request.
I think it would be a shame if a "so-called fan" caused this talented contributor to the
female wrestling scene to decide to leave the scene. The decision whether to remove the
information would be a favor by the original poster who I'm sure would not like to see this
model give up her wrestling. It would be a shame if she did but I would fully understand if
she chose to...

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I note that the information has been removed which shows the
poster has responded in a positive and honorable way. He should
be applauded for his swift action !

I searched net via google or others, and found same informations
in other sites. And if something wrong to the actress , she will stop
FB/Twitter or others or stop acting in SKW.

Which is wrong/malicious SKW or her FB/TW?

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

The point is, they're clearly accounts that don't have anything to do with her wrestling work and are clearly her own personal and professional profiles that her wrestling fans have absolutely no reason to know about anyway... And Natasha doesn't need to be constantly vetting every account for people talking about her wrestling work or having to turn down numerous friend requests from fans who can't acknowledge the line between Natasha the wrestler and Natasha the real person.

Bottom line, it's just about respecting her privacy. Hopefully, if meepmeep is the fan he seems to be, he'll edit the post himself.

It means that "her wrestling works" or her accounts are wrong.
Do you think which must be removed ?

There are not nothing wrong both, so no need to remove any thing.

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
I'm just playing devil's advocate here (don't care either way), but the situation does seem rather odd. I mean I can definitely see why people who are into things that might be deemed "weird" would want to disassociate themselves from it, it's their "little secret" after all. But I wouldn't think that someone who actually gets filmed and takes part in a product sold to thousands of people would be naive enough to believe it's not going to "get out" sooner rather than later.

S

Sleeperkidfan

I completely agree with holly123 on this one. It's not like Natasha did one video, felt bad about it and then decided to hide it.
She's made dozens of videos for not only SKW but Velvet's fantasies as well and I hope she realizes that as soon one becomes an "actress" on t.v., movies or the internet that they will be giving up at least a part of their privacy. Could you imagine if Selena Gomez's manager started searching all of the teen internet chat rooms and asked people to stop making links to news items or stories about her? I know it's not exactly the same thing but I thought the analogy would be funny. Either way, once the information is "out there", on the internet, it's not the job of the chat room or board moderator to remove it. At least that's how I feel. Cheers.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
I completely agree with holly123 on this one. It's not like Natasha did one video, felt bad about it and then decided to hide it.
She's made dozens of videos for not only SKW but Velvet's fantasies as well and I hope she realizes that as soon one becomes an "actress" on t.v., movies or the internet that they will be giving up at least a part of their privacy. Could you imagine if Selena Gomez's manager started searching all of the teen internet chat rooms and asked people to stop making links to news items or stories about her? I know it's not exactly the same thing but I thought the analogy would be funny. Either way, once the information is "out there", on the internet, it's not the job of the chat room or board moderator to remove it. At least that's how I feel. Cheers.

I think that it is not depend on "these information is already on the net or not",
but depend on "these information is Malicious or not".
And SKW video or her TW/FB accounts are "NOT malicious" so no need to remove.
If there some are Malicious thing, her images or video may be malicious because
of copy right or her Portrait rights, but there are no malicious issue in telling
FB/TW account information.

I feel something like challenge to the Freedom of speech in asking to remove
related person's account information.

S

sleeperkid

Some models prefer to keep their wrestling lives separate from their personal ones. This is one of those cases, and it was brought up to me by the model herself. Please do her this service, if at all possible.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I've got to agree with SK here. It'd be like if someone posted my real Facebook page all over the place here, but I keep my real identity separate from the online thing. It's a privacy thing, not to mention just basic respect.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
I've got to agree with SK here. It'd be like if someone posted my real Facebook page all over the place here, but I keep my real identity separate from the online thing. It's a privacy thing, not to mention just basic respect.

I suppose TW/FB are same online issue.
if someone want to separate somethings to other things,
It is not so hard to separate, and there are no privacy issue
in some video works actress's accounts.

Using same name and images of same person,
there are no privacy issue, and removing these informations
may become disturbance to the sales of video or
disturbance to her promotion.

onlinehero

Casual Client
If this person has asked that you do not post her personal (although public) information on forums, you should try to respect her will and not do it. Especially if you're a fan of her. She hasn't asked you very much after all.
This is not about freedom of speech but showing some respect to other people.

glutton

Potential Patron
Come on guys leave her alone, at least have the sense to keep quiet if you frequent her personal profiles and not post them on forums. I mean it's not hard for people with a BRAIN to find them on their own.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
If this person has asked that you do not post her personal (although public) information on forums, you should try to respect her will and not do it. Especially if you're a fan of her. She hasn't asked you very much after all.
This is not about freedom of speech but showing some respect to other people.

respect some one is respect some one's life.
and there are no separation between actress work and SNS.

And if removal such SNS information is needed,
there are so many SNS informations are posted here.
Pixiv is also some SNS for artists.

So there are no reason to prohibit any public information.

And I had(am willing to) post some artists SNS information
about whom I respect,
if it is malicious to undertow.club , please write this as rules
that posting SNS information is prohibited here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.