Skunk 3 (1 Viewer)

TKNY

Potential Patron
Yes its in Japan Locale. It doesn't crash all the time... but quite annoying since the game doesn't save half way... ><

BTW anyone knows what does the number of the cards mean??? doesn't seem to affect anything... especially when defending...

anyone finish playing the game yet? Wondering what does giving God Bilil to Amborious does? it says I unlocked something but can't seem to figure out what...

Last edited by a moderator:

Zilka

Potential Patron
I heard that the number on the card means how much damage it will do. Doesn't make sense for defence cards. And I don't think it works that way for attack either.

Any idea what HT bar is for? The bottom purple bar under HP and clothes bar. Its weird that there are two abilities during critical with opposite effects. One raises Ht, the other lowers HT. So I'm not evem sure if high HT is good or bad.
Lost twice in the third battle, which is why I assume I missed that third girl completely, but this didn't stop me from finishing the game. So weird.

E

Eleniak

The item you get if you give the horse guy the pot is alternate clothing you can put on the girls in event mode.

The HT bar seems to have an effect on what moves you can do when your opponent is groggy. The higher it is, the more options you have.

I have no idea what the numbers do.

O

officerlumpy

To unlock EVERYTHING, including all outfits and scenes with all characters,
REPLACE the save file's text with:

Code:

TKNY

Potential Patron
The game seems weirdly balanced... the purple bar determines what skill you can use when you "stunned" the enemy..

For example you need almost full bar to heal yourself but the enemy only need to have like 2-3 to heal... which is sometimes quite annoying...

Not to mention the % of stunning is much to the favour of the AI...

C

Crusis

Why is there no window mode for this? Anyway to bypass that error without changing to jap locale?

TKNY

Potential Patron
Why is there no window mode for this? Anyway to bypass that error without changing to jap locale?

I don't think there is a way to bypass the error...

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Just a question, I have Skunk jap version. Does anyone have the English version?

Manzor

Potential Patron
I don't think there is a way to bypass the error...

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Just a question, I have Skunk jap version. Does anyone have the English version?

The version I downloaded here is english version.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
To unlock EVERYTHING, including all outfits and scenes with all characters,
REPLACE the save file's text with:

Code:

I actually did this a long time ago but for me it didn't unlock the scenes with the gun girl. I'm not sure if anyone else had that problem but I had to do vs match and go through all the scenes with her to unlock them for her

TKNY

Potential Patron
Skunk as in the first game? not Skunk III?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I actually did this a long time ago but for me it didn't unlock the scenes with the gun girl. I'm not sure if anyone else had that problem but I had to do vs match and go through all the scenes with her to unlock them for her

just change all your 0 to 1...

I think he has one number less or something... ><... cause it works for me.

Zilka

Potential Patron
Can somebody post a complete save file? I figured out lines are important, so you can't just have all the numbers in one line. Anyway, I somehow managed to unlock most of the scenes and clothes, except I don't understand how to change clothes. I click one of the enbled figures at the top but nothing happens. If I load some scenario after clicking say the third clothes option she is still wearing default clothes.

TKNY

Potential Patron
Can somebody post a complete save file? I figured out lines are important, so you can't just have all the numbers in one line. Anyway, I somehow managed to unlock most of the scenes and clothes, except I don't understand how to change clothes. I click one of the enbled figures at the top but nothing happens. If I load some scenario after clicking say the third clothes option she is still wearing default clothes.

My is just in one line... I will post my save file later...

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

FilePost.com: Download SaveFile.text - fast & secure!

Manzor

Potential Patron

You only must add more "1" in the same line, and leave the "3" to the end. Each 1 is a scene or something like that. If you can't unlock all the scenes, you must add more 1 numbers. And the clothes appear in the scene menu, while playing. Or maybe in the "break clothes" menu.

S

Silphy

So I have an error that isn't talked about. I have all the scenes unlocked in the english version, but the horsemans doesn't work for some reason. All the others do just fine, but not his for some reason. It gives me a void object notice, and then nothing. They just stand there. Any ideas?

TKNY

Potential Patron
So I have an error that isn't talked about. I have all the scenes unlocked in the english version, but the horsemans doesn't work for some reason. All the others do just fine, but not his for some reason. It gives me a void object notice, and then nothing. They just stand there. Any ideas?

the last time I got the VOID notice was because my locale was not changed to Japan... is yours changed?

TKNY

Potential Patron
Is there a way to skip entire sex scenes? It's pretty damn slow.

once you completed that scene before you can skip them from the menu...

In the game you can just skip having the sex scene... There is a button beside that you have to click twice... and red + white button with something like a cover over it.

playdota45

Potential Patron
Any idea what HT bar is for? The bottom purple bar under HP and clothes bar. Its weird that there are two abilities during critical with opposite effects. One raises Ht, the other lowers HT. So I'm not evem sure if high HT is good or bad.
Lost twice in the third battle, which is why I assume I missed that third girl completely, but this didn't stop me from finishing the game. So weird.

The "B" bar or the HT bar is like the mana in this game, it allows you to use powerful attacks whenever the enemy is stunned. If you don't have enough "B", then just use the HT Potion. The "Recovery" ability lowers your "B", and that's just bad, I think it was meant to work against your enemy's "B", and not your own, I don't know. Maybe lowering it has a purpose in this game, I remember Figaro won a match in the "Versus" mode even she got her HP depleted while her "B" is zero.
Just a little tip, if you stunned your enemy and you have much "B", use "Charm" ability first, it deals damage and re-stuns the target, allowing you to use another powerful attack, use "Quick Shot" or "Burst" then.

Well, you don't really need to change the system locale and restart the PC, HF_pAppLoc also works, just install, and make sure you check the "Run with Japanese locale" context menu in its settings. Now after that, right-click the Skunk 3's executable file and click "Run with Japanese locale", and it should be fine.
Here's the link to HF_pAppLoc ---> HF pAppLoc - INQUISITOR Software Informer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.