Skunk 3 (1 Viewer)

Rakkar

Potential Patron

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
Hey, it's Skunk 3. I didn't really think there would be a third one, but the first two were actually kind of okay, so I'm sort of looking forward to this.

By the way, people tell me that I tend to understate things.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Well there are screenshots on the wesite. There's like 13 per game, for both 1 and 2.
Unfortunately though, the guy running that hasn't updated it in over a month, and I can't read japanese so I can't tell if he ever plans on finishing skunk 3. The translations are pretty bad.

It'd be really unfortunate if he didn't keep making games, I'd really pay up for his games. They're by far my fav. Makes me sad that he's been unable to work on it =(

As for a description, it's basically a paper-rock-scissors type card game, and the 3d models show what's happening. As the heroine loses, her clothes slowly fall apart until there's almost nothing left, and there are some groping-like attacks you can perform.
After beating one of the heroines, it plays an interactve rape scene that you can go back to whenever you want.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
DlSite says it is coming out in the end of April.

It's out right now. Unfortunately, it seems dlsite no longer accepts english names so I can't order it.
Anyone else have this problem?

And/or post it up for a download? I really couldn't care less about pirating software they make impossible to buy. It's their own fault.

also could someone merge the threads or something?

Rakkar

Potential Patron
I've heard that the game is copy protected. So it could take a while for it to be reuploaded.

I'm more concerned about not being able to order from DLsite since I buy from them a lot. It tells me to use my full width name and won't accept english names.

Zilka

Potential Patron
Ideally this thread should be in downloadable games. Commercial games is more like non-hentai games which happen to have ryona elements. This is a hentai game.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
His method doesn't help anyone since the problem is we can't even download or purchase the japanese version, which id be more than willing to pay for, but you can't buy products from the japanese page anymore because it doesn't accept your name
If someone does get a full copy though it'd be nice since he's not releasing the english one for another 10 days minimum

---------- Post added 05-17-2012 at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-15-2012 at 06:15 PM ----------

This has released for english customers today. I'm buying it =)

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE094082.html

Zilka

Potential Patron
Finally got links:
mediafire.com/?68ljivbhn7ivb7e
mediafire.com/?zrh5z60qkcklnbp
mediafire.com/?woy1g32mw263cpu
The folder will look empty because the exe file is marked as hidden.
Don't forget to run in Japanese locale.
And I highly recommend overriding 3D settings through your video card drivers. Something like 4x Antialiasing and 16x anisotropic filtering. Visual improvement is well worth the trouble.

TKNY

Potential Patron
Finally got links:
mediafire.com/?68ljivbhn7ivb7e
mediafire.com/?zrh5z60qkcklnbp
mediafire.com/?woy1g32mw263cpu
The folder will look empty because the exe file is marked as hidden.
Don't forget to run in Japanese locale.
And I highly recommend overriding 3D settings through your video card drivers. Something like 4x Antialiasing and 16x anisotropic filtering. Visual improvement is well worth the trouble.

Seem to have a problem after the horse thing reincarnates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.