Size range expander? (1 Viewer)

GekkoKid

Potential Patron
This is a 2 part request:

1. This one is easy: a mod that expands the range of the body slider to a desired min and max value that can be set via a simple settings file (similar to sby's breastexpansion+ but standalone).

2. This one is much more complicated: Her head should start changing size and keep changing after a certain body size (big or small) has been reached. The thing with this part is that someone on here has already tried this and abandoned it in the end while producing a somewhat functional prototype that suffered from just 2 issues: the front part of the hair and the penetration position are off (aside from it only working when loading after setting the body size and not changing dynamically).

I'd really like to see the first part realized, and if someone manages to fullfill the second part, you'd be my hero. Thanks in advance to whoever tries to fullfill my request.

stuntcock

Content Creator
1. This one is easy: a mod that expands the range of the body slider to a desired min and max value that can be set via a simple settings file (similar to sby's breastexpansion+ but standalone).
BodySizer.swf expands the slider range significantly. Having a configurable min/max range isn't especially useful; if you want to set the size to 0.8 then you shouldn't really care where that number occurs on the slider.

The only place where it becomes significant is when you want to apply an absurd value (such as 0.05). But such extreme numbers wouldn't work anyways (motion tweens; limb positions; penetration depth; BG image alignment; almost everything gets fucked up in some way) so the defect is unimportant.

2. This one is much more complicated: Her head should start changing size and keep changing after a certain body size (big or small) has been reached.
There wasn't much development of this idea on the SDTMods forum, because discussion of loli stuff was bannable (and a few people were foolish enough to admit that they wanted it for loli reasons). Undertow has more permissive rules, but the idea has never been hugely popular and I assume that most people have simply forgotten about it.

As you noted - we'd need to patch out a few hardcoded parameters and replace them with local coordinates (or fully parameterized function calls). I personally don't want to do this because it's a fair amount of work, because I'm vaguely uncomfortable with loli stuff, and because a successful implementation of this mod would break some of the hairstyles that I've previously created. I still think that it would be nearly as effective (and much less complicated) to change the scale of the male character.

Well I guess nobody wants it so this request is basically dead.
Please be more patient. Only two days have passed since you posted your thread. Modders are volunteers; they have their own lives and hobbies. You shouldn't expect someone to share a WIP file within 48 hours of a new request.

Since you posted this thread, you'll automatically be notified of any replies which appear. You can similarly "watch" other threads in order to receive notification of any new activity. If you're disappointed with the slow pace of development on Undertow, then you can simply ignore it for a while and return after a few weeks (or check back when you receive an email notification).

Or - better yet - you could get involved and contribute to the modding effort instead of complaining about the lack of interest :tongue:

GekkoKid

Potential Patron
I'm just used to requests getting deleted after 2 days without interest. I should really get away from these old habits, the people on undertow seem much nicer.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm just used to requests getting deleted after 2 days without interest. I should really get away from these old habits, the people on undertow seem much nicer.
To the best of my knowledge, we don't delete requests here at undertow. We may ask for more information, or combine the request with an identical one.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
hmm, interesting idea of changing the him scale instead. that could be easier considering all of the features dealing with the head and face.

kancaplenton33

Potential Patron
This is a 2 part request:

2. This one is much more complicated: Her head should start changing size and keep changing after a certain body size (big or small) has been reached. The thing with this part is that someone on here has already tried this and abandoned it in the end while producing a somewhat functional prototype that suffered from just 2 issues: the front part of the hair and the penetration position are off (aside from it only working when loading after setting the body size and not changing dynamically).

I'd really like to see the first part realized, and if someone manages to fullfill the second part, you'd be my hero. Thanks in advance to whoever tries to fullfill my request.

Body size changer would be the #1 thing I'd like to see implemented as well - I have a bit of a giant fetish going on so increasing the max size in particular would be amazing. Maybe some good Samaritan will grant our wishes for Christmas, heh.

DudeManGuy

Potential Patron
Would it be possible to make a mod that works that could increase the size of her from a giantess to a loli?

The one's I've found so far do not seem to work. Thus, why I'm requesting here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.