Shy Gal Belts /top (1 Viewer)

Apollion

Content Creator
Hello !
I've saw a Shy gal Hair mod, and Its looks so good but there sothing mising in it...
As the people know, the shy gals have two belts, one where all belts suposed to be, and one just over the boobs.

So I looked for Belts but I didn't find something. So Im asksing to the content creator (better than me lmao) to make in over top, rgb adjustable, and more clothing compatible Make shy gal's belts !!

Heres some picture I founds
dc6.png

latest

da4h09v-bf5e42f1-b517-4386-a66b-9e7577831f4d.png

1414443_1.jpg

ddgaulf-e4d0bb7e-105f-433e-a194-5aee5fa94109.png

orange_shy_gal_by_orangesyum88_dbf3hnh-fullview.jpg
shy-gal-by-gro-ggy-shy-guy-know-your-52467368.png
1197040_kingopogo_shy-gal.png
839426_noriyoriyaki_shy-gal.png

Hope The Pictures are good Lmao ): Cuz I rly want this mod

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello Apollion Apollion

It seems difficult to do, because the belts are located on different layers that move one from another:
VaJMPf9.jpeg

I located them on the most suitable layers (bottoms.rightThigh and top.back) because they are over the other layers (e.g. if I had put the lower belt on the chest layer, it would have appeared under the right thigh layer).
It can seem less a problem for the top balt, but there are actually three layers, and even if the chest doesn't move much from the back (it moves a little when she breathes), the breasts move like jelly.

It is not even possible to make the belt in two pieces or three pieces, because the rotation point of the thigh is located in the middle of the buttock, and as said above, anyway the breasts move too much and not in a linear motion.

Also, none of your refs really show the girl exacltly from the side, except maybe the 2nd one (the animated GIF) but even on this one it is unclear.
You'd better draw yourself where you'd want the belts to be (with paint or any graphic editor) on a game screenshot, or on these templates below (on the 1st one, the breast layer is darker so you can see where not to draw).
YEVrtne.jpg
NlBwrJF.jpg

If you want to see the layers better, you can either use the PSD body template (using Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.net with this extension, etc.) ot the SVG Body Template (using Inkscape).

Good luck.

Apollion

Content Creator
Hello Syntax ! I've wanted to says you don't need to try to make it hard, Im searching something like this i Made (actualy the problem is I Still don't know how to make mods lmao XD )
fevcezer.JPG

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
actualy the problem is I Still don't know how to make mods)
There are some tutorials here, you can learn as I did and as most modders did. :tongue:

I can give it a try, but these refs aren't very precise about the shape of the belt buckle. Try to find something looking better and I can try making this mod (I just need the buckle, I don't care about the position of the belts).

Apollion

Content Creator
Yeah i looked a little bit more but all the buckles i have found is very simple, so i gues you can do a little bit a you want for the Bubkle
Screenshot_2020-10-05 Amazon com Cosplay fm Women's Red Shy Gal Cosplay Dress Costume with Hat...png
ezrfczqe.JPG
kgbyujhb.JPG
uylfgluvjbh.JPG

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Well, actually I looked for a Shy Gal dress so I can make the belts fit exactly to the outfit, but there don't seem to be one.
Iago's Sleeveless dress miniskirt seem to be used, but it is sleeveless (and I find the breasts just horrible).

So it'll take more time, but it'll be better to make a complete outfit, breast slider and RGB adjutable (outfit, belts and hair).
It won't be that difficult as the dress is very simple and close to the body, and I already have breasts nearly ready to use.
There will even be the head belt in addition.

This should be ready soon or later...

Apollion

Content Creator
Well, actually I looked for a Shy Gal dress so I can make the belts fit exactly to the outfit, but there don't seem to be one.
Iago's Sleeveless dress miniskirt seem to be used, but it is sleeveless (and I find the breasts just horrible).

So it'll take more time, but it'll be better to make a complete outfit, breast slider and RGB adjutable (outfit, belts and hair).
It won't be that difficult as the dress is very simple and close to the body, and I already have breasts nearly ready to use.
There will even be the head belt in addition.

This should be ready soon or later...

Im wendering if you finished or where you are until the end of the mod
if you could tell me Xd

sclover13

Content Creator
1613305633304.png

lol, how bad do you want this nightmare fuel?

Edit: I was joking before, but after looking at the mods available for Shygal I think there might be some merit to doing a full dynamic hairstyle and costume.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.