Shibari Overtop for Moreclothing Mod (1 Viewer)

Ash Williams

Potential Patron
I hope I posted this in the right section. Is it at all possible to use the shibari mod as and overtop with the moreclothing mod? If so could someone please explain how or if it isn't could someone make a shibari overtop please. Thank you

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Faceless Faceless
you happen to have the shibari source around? if not i suppose i could decompile it to tweak its modtype to overtop

ModType = "CostumeOverTop";

sby

Content Creator
Coder
glanced at it, seems to mask the right breast for other clothing xD

the mask on the chest needs to be an actual layer mask, not whatever magic it is currently using to get the current result. however that would mean inverting the mask, as usually they work as to be what is to be shown, not what is to be hidden.

anyone with more flash drawing knowledge than me know how to easily do this?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
sby sby : Do you want something like the blue rectangle on the 151 frames?
wnSDmTP.jpg

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the box is indeed what i wanted, somehow it is not behaving as expected though. here is what i got so far, and the mask only seems to work on the last 30 frames or so

(i did the convert to frames on the tween hoping it would help, it did not xD )

Attachments

shibari tweak.zip
836.1 KB · Views: 168

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
sby sby : I do not understand well how this mod is working, but removing the Right Breast layer on your edit causes more problems in fact.
Putting it back solves the problems in the bottom of the breast, but not on its top (at least on the smaller breast sizes).

Breast are a nightmare for tailors, so it has to be one for SDT modders also... :tongue:

Faceless

Content Creator
Hm. The problem is that the vertical ropes on her chest are supposed to go between the cleavage, and as such need to be hidden behind the right breast. But at the same time, the torso costume layers, with the exception of the left breast, are all above the skin layers. Hence the masking tricks, since there's no right breast costume layer to hide the cleavage portions of the chest costume layer. It should, in principle, be possible to implement a check that applies the masking tricks if no visible right breast costume layers are detected, and disables the mask if there are. But I'm not sure if that information is visible to a vanilla mod. That is to say, when costumeModA and costumeModB are both loaded, can costumeModA determine whether or not costumeModB added any sprites to her.torso.topContainer.breastTop?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
The problem is that the vertical ropes on her chest are supposed to go between the cleavage, and as such need to be hidden behind the right breast. But at the same time, the torso costume layers, with the exception of the left breast, are all above the skin layers.
In fact, I noticed there is a clipping problem with the ropes under the breasts when they are bouncing or when the girl breathes deeply.
Wouldn't it be simpler to make a Body mod instead of a Costume mod then?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
hmm, didn't think of bouncing breasts, the masking i was trying to do probably won't be very good then.

could it be possible to move the vertical part of the rope onto the left breast then?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
could it be possible to move the vertical part of the rope onto the left breast then?
I kinda tried this (like Faceless when he designed his mod I guess), but then it gets hidden by the chest layer.
[EDIT]
Wouldn't it be simpler to make a Body mod instead of a Costume mod then?
It doesn't work, at least for Vanilla, because the overwrite=false thingy doesn't work for the chest and makes it invisible.
Also, if the problem seems solved for the rope below the breast, it creates another issue at the top:
5911fb562798863.gif

Last edited:

Ash Williams

Potential Patron
Would it be possible to move the ropes that goes above the breasts to a higher point on the chest? Even if you had to get rid of the rope that goes between the breasts as well that would be fine? Just trying to throw out ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.