Sharklasers' Loader Mods (WIP) (1 Viewer)

Sharklasers

Content Creator
After Dante released all of his FLA files, I decided to download the Flash trial and play around with them, and I ended up making a bunch of mods. My trial version expired a couple weeks ago, and I'm looking for a cheap replacement, so if anyone has any recommendations, I'd really appreciate it.

In the meantime, here's the best of what I made. It should all be usable, but the extra body parts from Faceless' Loader Template are still in there, along with some other things I intend to correct when I can.

I also included my FLA files, so if anyone wants to help me out, or add anything of their own, I'd really appreciate it. I know I'm asking for charity, but I just wanted to share what I had while I look for a replacement program, and since I know it's not done, I wanted to make it so others could finish up my work. (I probably shouldn't be posting this at all before it's done, but D-Oxygen's content made me want to share what I had, too.)

So, here goes:

SWF mods:

Leather Pants
17f8151f1fe7decaeca4019b0f122718.png

Domme Leather Pants.swf

Hiked Miniskirt
b1d74e7da26e639f571a2611ad56d061.png

Domme Miniskirt Black.swf

Slit Mid Skirt
3b6dd39b1724beee25aa65b154779736.png

Domme M Skirt Black.swf

This was the main reason I downloaded the Flash trial. I felt like there was a huge lack of content for the Domme/Futa "Him" body, so I'm probably going to focus on making more mods like these. I made some color variants for these as separate SWF files before I knew how to do RGB support. I won't bother uploading them, since I intend to replace them ASAP.

Still needs:
- Clean out template assets
- Lines into fills
- RGB support
- Lines could probably be cleaned up, shine on middle of leather pants should be moved to back of leg, and top of leather pants' left leg clips into the opening. More visible when using high heels.

16f063ca8f5e10b288c457eca3851e71.png

7e4f68974698c9880eca9272071b23a5.png

handcuffs.swf

There was a request thread about this for about two years, and I decided they were right. Probably my best work thusfar.

Still needs:
- Lines into fills
- Vanilla support?

44f3cd0cae3d3694d4b09b3f402dd083.png

Spank Marks.swf
Revision by Faceless

I always thought the whip marks mod from the vanilla archive was pretty brutal. I wanted a milder version, so I made one myself.

Still needs:
- Vanilla support
- Could probably add RGB support to make it the same color as the girl's blush, since they should match.

7f4a1ec550e54a08f4fd36a1b6f22b40.png

ahri wip.swf

Made almost entirely of assets from Dante's Ahri mod. This one was probably too ambitious for my first week, but I wanted to see if I could pull it off. I want to make more domme character mods like this.

Still needs:
- Character code to make the body female with no footwear and the left arm visible when it's loaded in.
- End of right sleeve flickers between two slightly different frames, and left shin clips over left foot. (Not sure how I missed these.)
- Maybe the hair should be visible? Rather than have the hair floating in midair, I tried making a head mod using Dante's stuff, but the end result was pretty mediocre.

9fce72acb492ac4bf0045ec129a4c1e0.png

(SWF only image)

nudistbeach.swf

I didn't get the appeal of Dante's weapon accessories, but I did have the FLA files for them. So, I took them to their obvious conclusion. This one has breast slider support.

Still needs:
- Character code to add black elbow gloves + thighhighs + bikini top
- Breast slider support could use tuning
- Weapons should probably be darker
- Add straps to replace bikini top? (I tried this myself, but they were surprisingly difficult to get right, so I just removed them. Probably would have been easier if I hadn't gone for breast slider support. I might just redo this as multiple outfits in different sizes, so that I can make better straps without worrying about whether they work across every size.)

And finally, here are my flash files.

FLA files.zip
nudist beach.fla

Thanks for visiting my thread. I'm a total amateur at this, so please let me know if you have any feedback.

Last edited:

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron
This is amazing! I've been wanting mods for the futa "him." Thank you very much for your contribution.
Also, if you don't mind me asking, were you planning on making more futa "him" mods?

Sharklasers

Content Creator
This is amazing! I've been wanting mods for the futa "him." Thank you very much for your contribution.
Also, if you don't mind me asking, were you planning on making more futa "him" mods?
Thank you! I would definitely like to make more mods like these, and tidy up the ones I've got, but this was all stuff I made during my Adobe Animate trial period, so I don't have the means to work on flash mods right now. The full version of Adobe Animate is $20 a month, which is a bit steep for me.

I'm still poking around for third-party alternatives, or older versions of flash that are compatible with modern files and flash players, or something like that, but I haven't found anything good.

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron
I'm still poking around for third-party alternatives, or older versions of flash that are compatible with modern files and flash players, or something like that, but I haven't found anything good.
Lol, I know what you mean. I looked online to see how much buying a personal version, and it cost around $1,000, about made me crap my pants. Anyways, good luck on finding an alternative to "Creative Suite."

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Is something wrong with the downloads? The SWF files do nothing for me and the ZIP file refuses to open.
I don't play SDT so I can't provide assistance with using the fla files.
I was able to open the zip file using 7zip. Try using that to uncompress the zip file.

ineedhelpplsm8

Content Creator
I don't play SDT so I can't provide assistance with using the fla files.
I was able to open the zip file using 7zip. Try using that to uncompress the zip file.
Sorry about that, I just needed to click the link before downloading. I was downloading straight from here by mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.