Shadow of the Tomb Raider (2 Viewers)

X

xstatik

klassiersieb, I've made a visual guide for you to use on how to get Special K working for you, but I see that you worked it out yourself. Congrats on getting it to work. Anyways, I'm going to go ahead and post the visual guide I made here both for future reference and for anyone who might be experiencing or having the same problems as you had with using Special K. I hope that my visual guide will prove to be useful to others who are using Special K with SOTTR.

There are 7 steps to the visual guide with screenshots below for easy reference.
i have nothing :))

BabakGovad

Avid Affiliate
I was keeping an eye on this waiting to see if it was legit or not. It's now available on Nexus. The file is an .exe but it can be opened with WinRar or 7zip and all the .dds files can be extracted manually (they need a password that it's in the first video). Instructions can be found in the second video or in the description tab on Nexus.
I don't have the game so I can't test if it works.

BabakGovad

Avid Affiliate
The instructions video was taken down though.....
I see that also the first video was took down a petition of Square Enix, someone there (at Eidos probably) don't want this spreading.
I downloaded both videos before just in case of this happening. You can find the 1st here and here the 2nd with the tutorial but they'll be deleted in 14 days because I don't have an account there.

The page at nexus also has the instructions in the description:
  1. Extract (SK_FFXV.7z) Inside Shadow of the Tomb Folder
  2. Extract My Mod in to : \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Shadow of the Tomb Raider\SK_Res\inject\textures
  3. Turn of Dx12
  4. Run the Game, Go to Campfire, Choose the (blue heron tunic) Outfit.
In the nexus forum you can find more info like this post
Copy of that post in the spoiler below.
[EN] For license. Extract the contents of the archive SK_FFXV.7z to the root folder of the game. The content of the mod, DDS files must be located at: \Shadow of the Tomb Raider\SK_Res\inject\textures.
Run/Open Launcher, disable in settings DX12.
In order to change clothes you need to have a Blue Heron (tunic). If you are lazy or have another reason, then download 100% save.
Profit

For the pirated version additional manipulations are required.
First way: for SK_FFXV
dxgi.ini open file with a text document.
[Steam.Log]
Silent=false
change to:
[Steam.Log]
Silent=true

Second way: difficult, unnecessary
Need the original steam_api64.dll file in the root folder of the game.
1. Download the original file steam_api64.dll(for example from torrents)
2. You need to rename the steam_api64.dll file, for example to steam_api64copy.dll and copy it to the root folder of the game.
3. dxgi.ini open the file with a text document.
4. SteamPipeDLL=steam_api64.dll change line on SteamPipeDLL=steam_api64copy.dll
p.s: translated by google translator. So Sorry.

[RU]Для лицензии. Извлекаете содержимое архива SK_FFXV.7z в корневую папку с игрой. Содержимое мода, а точнее файлы DDS должны находится по адресу: \Shadow of the Tomb Raider\SK_Res\inject\textures.
Запускаете Лаунчер, отключаете в настройках DX12.
Запускаете, должно появится окошко Kaldaien К. Для того чтобы сменить одежду нужно иметь Голубую Цаплю(тунику). Если вам лень или есть другая причина, то качаете 100% сейв.
Профит.

Для пиратской версии требуются некоторые дополнительные манипуляции.
Первый способ
для SK_FFXV
dxgi.ini открываете файл текстовым документом.
[Steam.Log]
Silent=false
заменяете:
[Steam.Log]
Silent=true
Второй способ более сложный. Первый профитнее. Забейте на него.
Нужен оригинальный файл steam_api64.dll в корневой папке игры.
1. Скачиваете оригинальный файл steam_api64.dll (например из торрентов)
2. Переименовываете файл steam_api64.dll, например, в steam_api64copy.dll и копируете его в корневую папку с игрой.
3. dxgi.ini открываете файл текстовым документом.
4. SteamPipeDLL=steam_api64.dll меняете строку на SteamPipeDLL=steam_api64copy.dll
Как вы переименуете не суть важно.

A new video, let's see how long this one stays online.

Last edited:

tigera

Avid Affiliate
I see that also the first video was took down a petition of Square Enix, someone there (at Eidos probably) don't want this spreading.
I downloaded both videos before just in case of this happening. You can find the 1st here and here the 2nd with the tutorial but they'll be deleted in 14 days because I don't have an account there.

The page at nexus also has the instructions in the description:
  1. Extract (SK_FFXV.7z) Inside Shadow of the Tomb Folder
  2. Extract My Mod in to : \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Shadow of the Tomb Raider\SK_Res\inject\textures
  3. Turn of Dx12
  4. Run the Game, Go to Campfire, Choose the (blue heron tunic) Outfit.
In the nexus forum you can find more info like this post
Copy of that post in the spoiler below.
[EN] For license. Extract the contents of the archive SK_FFXV.7z to the root folder of the game. The content of the mod, DDS files must be located at: \Shadow of the Tomb Raider\SK_Res\inject\textures.
Run/Open Launcher, disable in settings DX12.
In order to change clothes you need to have a Blue Heron (tunic). If you are lazy or have another reason, then download 100% save.
Profit

For the pirated version additional manipulations are required.
First way: for SK_FFXV
dxgi.ini open file with a text document.
[Steam.Log]
Silent=false
change to:
[Steam.Log]
Silent=true

Second way: difficult, unnecessary
Need the original steam_api64.dll file in the root folder of the game.
1. Download the original file steam_api64.dll(for example from torrents)
2. You need to rename the steam_api64.dll file, for example to steam_api64copy.dll and copy it to the root folder of the game.
3. dxgi.ini open the file with a text document.
4. SteamPipeDLL=steam_api64.dll change line on SteamPipeDLL=steam_api64copy.dll
p.s: translated by google translator. So Sorry.

[RU]Для лицензии. Извлекаете содержимое архива SK_FFXV.7z в корневую папку с игрой. Содержимое мода, а точнее файлы DDS должны находится по адресу: \Shadow of the Tomb Raider\SK_Res\inject\textures.
Запускаете Лаунчер, отключаете в настройках DX12.
Запускаете, должно появится окошко Kaldaien К. Для того чтобы сменить одежду нужно иметь Голубую Цаплю(тунику). Если вам лень или есть другая причина, то качаете 100% сейв.
Профит.

Для пиратской версии требуются некоторые дополнительные манипуляции.
Первый способ
для SK_FFXV
dxgi.ini открываете файл текстовым документом.
[Steam.Log]
Silent=false
заменяете:
[Steam.Log]
Silent=true
Второй способ более сложный. Первый профитнее. Забейте на него.
Нужен оригинальный файл steam_api64.dll в корневой папке игры.
1. Скачиваете оригинальный файл steam_api64.dll (например из торрентов)
2. Переименовываете файл steam_api64.dll, например, в steam_api64copy.dll и копируете его в корневую папку с игрой.
3. dxgi.ini открываете файл текстовым документом.
4. SteamPipeDLL=steam_api64.dll меняете строку на SteamPipeDLL=steam_api64copy.dll
Как вы переименуете не суть важно.

A new video, let's see how long this one stays online.

Thanks bro. Will just download these

iare

Casual Client
Updated the Lara mod
Link here: Lara Nude

Screenshot (97).jpg Screenshot (101).jpg Screenshot (103).jpg Screenshot (104).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.