Shadow of the Tomb Raider (1 Viewer)

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Crap, that's the only one I didn't test first before posting... Figures. I'll try to check it out when I get home again in the morning, congrats on getting SK going!
At work right now...

In reply to your other three test mods fonglee, the default sheer and default really sheer mods both work great, but I am getting the same result as klassiersieb is getting on the Tomb Raider II sheer mod. I guess if you really wanted to go with something unique for the Tomb Raider II skin, for fun we could name this one, the true 'Shadow of the Tomb Raider' skin for Lara Croft. :wink:

I've included some screenshots below. By the way, really like what you're doing with the mods, and would like to see how far you can go in approach to creating a unique outfit of your own for Lara to wear.

Attachments

• Default Classic Really Sheer - Tactical Adventurer.jpg
    Default Classic Really Sheer - Tactical Adventurer.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 1,911
  • Default Classic Sheer 01 - Tactical Adventurer.jpg
    Default Classic Sheer 01 - Tactical Adventurer.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 1,683
  • Default Classic Sheer 02 - Tactical Adventurer.jpg
    Default Classic Sheer 02 - Tactical Adventurer.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 1,407
  • Default Classic Sheer 03 - Tatical Adventurer.jpg
    Default Classic Sheer 03 - Tatical Adventurer.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 1,431
  • Default Classic Sheer 04 - Tatical Adventurer.jpg
    Default Classic Sheer 04 - Tatical Adventurer.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 1,437
  • Default Classic Sheer 05 - Tatical Adventurer.jpg
    Default Classic Sheer 05 - Tatical Adventurer.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 1,614
  • Tomb Raider II Sheer 01.jpg
    Tomb Raider II Sheer 01.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 1,530
  • Tomb Raider II Sheer 02.jpg
    Tomb Raider II Sheer 02.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 1,552
  • Tomb Raider II Sheer 03 - Bomber Jacket.jpg
    Tomb Raider II Sheer 03 - Bomber Jacket.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 1,450

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
klassiersieb, I've made a visual guide for you to use on how to get Special K working for you, but I see that you worked it out yourself. Congrats on getting it to work. Anyways, I'm going to go ahead and post the visual guide I made here both for future reference and for anyone who might be experiencing or having the same problems as you had with using Special K. I hope that my visual guide will prove to be useful to others who are using Special K with SOTTR.

There are 7 steps to the visual guide with screenshots below for easy reference.

Attachments

• Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 01.jpg
    Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 01.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 1,777
  • Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 02.jpg
    Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 02.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 1,706
  • Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 03.jpg
    Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 03.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 1,607
  • Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 04.jpg
    Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 04.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 1,652
  • Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 05.jpg
    Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 05.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 1,671
  • Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 06.jpg
    Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 06.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 2,189
  • Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 07.jpg
    Special K Mod Tool - Visual Guide for SOTTR 07.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 2,321

fonglee

Content Creator
Thank you fonglee for your nude mods !
Thank you tekmarvl for this fantastic instruction !

You are very welcome, and Tekmarvl (great name) thanks for all the help here!

Now on to the TR II problem, for some really strange reason that I can't begin to fathom, they decided to double the size of a rather crappy texture from a 20 year old game...lol. :wat:

This one works. :wink:

klassiersieb

Club Regular
The Modder EzioMaverick moddet some custom outfits. These files are in dds format. Is there a way to mod these mods again to nude outfit ?

fonglee

Content Creator
The Modder EzioMaverick moddet some custom outfits. These files are in dds format. Is there a way to mod these mods again to nude outfit ?

That's the guy on Nexus right? His files are what I used for the Default Outfit before I managed to get SK to dump the files, he's the reason I knew SK was working. As for using them to make nudes, his files themselves are pretty much useless other than for the number attached to the dds as a reference to find the original. The problem with using his files directly (other than copyrights) is, take one of the first he released, the Adventurer one, the whole file is painted black, no details left at all. That's really not helpful for anyone that wants to do anything else slightly more creative. But don't take this the wrong way, I'm certainly not trying to take cheap shots at his modding, he wanted a black outfit, he made a black outfit, I'm just trying to say it won't help anyone else... that's all. But huge props for letting us know it's possible to mod the game! :cool:

z28proximo

Potential Patron
I understand that only textures can be modified, but what about changing the player character to someone else and using the body model of a different character? There is another female model with much more revealing clothing.

tigera

Avid Affiliate
This thread is getting a little cluttered :/ Is there a way to assemble all the mods on the top post or something with screens for each mod?

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
This thread is getting a little cluttered :/ Is there a way to assemble all the mods on the top post or something with screens for each mod?

Yeah, I realized that too. Don't know why some people are still responding in this thread. However, if you are looking for more mods for SOTTR, fonglee has moved the thread over to here: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Nude

You will find both his mods as well as mine for SOTTR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.