Shadow of the Tomb Raider (2 Viewers)

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Hey fonglee, finally had the chance yesterday to test out the AOD sheer outfit, and can confirm that it is working good in game. Took a screenshot which you can see below.

I hope you can do something with the original Lara Croft model in SOTTR by giving her shorts, aside from wearing long pants throughout the whole game.

Attachments

• SOTTR - AOD Sheer Outfit Mod.jpg
    SOTTR - AOD Sheer Outfit Mod.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 1,000

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Which texture settings do you have for it ?

In order to use any of the mods for SOTTR you will need to set texture filtering to Ultra under the Display and Graphics settings. Just set the first option under textures to Ultra, you can leave all other settings as is. Then go to any base camp location in the game, choose an outfit like Adventurer, or the AOD skin and you should see the changes in the game.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Hey klassiersieb, this is how I have my Graphics settings set up in game for SOTTR:

Set the Texture Quality to Ultra. Then you'll be able to see whatever mods you use in the game when you go to change outfits at one of the base camps.

Attachments

• SOTTR Graphics Settings.jpg
    SOTTR Graphics Settings.jpg
    617.5 KB · Views: 487

fonglee

Content Creator
Hey fonglee, finally had the chance yesterday to test out the AOD sheer outfit, and can confirm that it is working good in game. Took a screenshot which you can see below.

I hope you can do something with the original Lara Croft model in SOTTR by giving her shorts, aside from wearing long pants throughout the whole game.

Thank you for the screenshot, still haven't got around to getting that sorted, damn I am missing fraps. Curious about what you used to take that shot, the ingame camera works great, but I can't find where it's keeping them or even IF it took them.

I have managed to finally get the desert tank top and a bunch of other outfits to show up in my game now, the saves were still there, but I needed the games installed as well for it to show...lol. And now I know my test wasn't working at all, but it is now, been working on it tonight but it's far from finished. Here are some more files for you to test...:smile:

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Thank you for the screenshot, still haven't got around to getting that sorted, damn I am missing fraps. Curious about what you used to take that shot, the ingame camera works great, but I can't find where it's keeping them or even IF it took them.

I have managed to finally get the desert tank top and a bunch of other outfits to show up in my game now, the saves were still there, but I needed the games installed as well for it to show...lol. And now I know my test wasn't working at all, but it is now, been working on it tonight but it's far from finished. Here are some more files for you to test...:smile:

The textures looks awesome in Photoshop (i dont have this game yet :rolleyes:).
If someone can, please post more screenshots.

klassiersieb

Club Regular
I have a Problem, please help me :

The K Tool won't run after Win 10 Update. So I go to my Shadow Game Folder and create a new Folder there, called SK_Res.
In this Folder I create an other Folder called inject.
Here I create another Folder called textures. And here I put the dds files in.

SK_Res/inject/textures

Now I copied Fonglees AOD Lara dds files in this Folder. Game startet , but no nude AOD lara.

Game Settings are Ultra.

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Try run it like administrator or in compatbility mode with other Windows version.
Sometimes cleaning the Windows 10 registry works for me.
Update your VGA drivers.
Maybe something works

fonglee

Content Creator
I have a Problem, please help me :

The K Tool won't run after Win 10 Update. So I go to my Shadow Game Folder and create a new Folder there, called SK_Res.
In this Folder I create an other Folder called inject.
Here I create another Folder called textures. And here I put the dds files in.

SK_Res/inject/textures

Now I copied Fonglees AOD Lara dds files in this Folder. Game startet , but no nude AOD lara.

Game Settings are Ultra.

Did you see Special K's menu come up when you started the game at least? :confused:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ fonglee, I took the screenshots from my SOTTR game by using the hotkey combo on my keyboard and holding both Ctrl + PrtSc. That's Control and Printscreen held together at the same time. Then I Alt Tabbed out of the game to my Desktop and opened up Windows Paint, copied the screenshot I took from the game into the paint program and saved it. I didn't bother with the game's own Photo mode feature, cause I'm not quite sure where it saves the photos to myself, so I just went with what I knew how to already use, the hotkey combo I mentioned above.

Also if you are looking for a good alternative to Fraps for either taking in game screenshots or videos, you might want to have a look at Bandicam. Aside from capturing what you see on your screen as both image or video, this cool recording software, can also record various 2D/3D games with 4K UHD Video and capture up to 144 FPS video. You can also use it to record from external devices such as Webcam, Xbox/Playstation, Smartphone, IPTV, etc. Check out at: bandicam.com

Thanks as well for making some more outfit mods for SOTTR, I will check them out later and post some more screenshots when I have the time. Just finished the game recently too yesterday, and it is amazing. Haven't played all the Challenge Tombs yet or the New Game+ mode, so that will be something new for me to try out next.

fonglee

Content Creator
@ fonglee, I took the screenshots from my SOTTR game by using the hotkey combo on my keyboard and holding both Ctrl + PrtSc. That's Control and Printscreen held together at the same time. Then I Alt Tabbed out of the game to my Desktop and opened up Windows Paint, copied the screenshot I took from the game into the paint program and saved it. I didn't bother with the game's own Photo mode feature, cause I'm not quite sure where it saves the photos to myself, so I just went with what I knew how to already use, the hotkey combo I mentioned above.

Also if you are looking for a good alternative to Fraps for either taking in game screenshots or videos, you might want to have a look at Bandicam. Aside from capturing what you see on your screen as both image or video, this cool recording software, can also record various 2D/3D games with 4K UHD Video and capture up to 144 FPS video. You can also use it to record from external devices such as Webcam, Xbox/Playstation, Smartphone, IPTV, etc. Check out at: bandicam.com

Thanks as well for making some more outfit mods for SOTTR, I will check them out later and post some more screenshots when I have the time. Just finished the game recently too yesterday, and it is amazing. Haven't played all the Challenge Tombs yet or the New Game+ mode, so that will be something new for me to try out next.

Yep, the photo mode in the game simply says press 'P' on the keyboard but there was no indication on screen that it did in fact take the shot and I cant find them anywhere. Steam says it can take screenshots but that seems way too complex to me. Bandicam sounds very much like Camtasia that I've used in the past, great for making youtube video's but it's a wee bit of overkill for the situation. Thank's again for such usefull info! I'll try Ctrl + PrtSc that seems like the perfect solution.

As for the game, the challenge tombs are the best part! I did it that way as well, finish the main story first then go around doing the extras later, you won't be disappointed! :smile:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ klassiersieb, in order to get both Special K and the mods you wish to use working in Windows 10, you need to first launch Steam, have steam set to offline mode, then launch the game. When you see the splash screen come up with the list of options like: Play, Options, Quit, go to the Options from the splash screen that shows up on your desktop for SOTTR. Under Display settings, make sure that DirectX12 is disabled and not turned on.

Special K and the mods will not work if DirectX12 is enabled. It needs to be disabled for it to work properly. Then go back to the SOTTR splash screen and select Play to start the game. Before the in game menu appears, the Logo menu will show up, and you should see at the very top of your screen a greeting that will say welcome (whatever your steam user name is) and instructions on how to open up the configuration for Special K at the very top.

Here is a screenshot I took to show you where to disable DirectX12 from the SOTTR splash screen:

Attachments

• SOTTR Display Settings.jpg
    SOTTR Display Settings.jpg
    973.3 KB · Views: 649

klassiersieb

Club Regular
I disable DirectX 12 and copied the three folders in my Shadow game. Then I copied the dds nude AOD Lara in folder textures.

The game started, no nude Lara.

fonglee

Content Creator
The important part is did the SK welcome (name) show up at the top of the Screen. If not it's not running, so get that to show before worrying about the mods for now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.