Shadow of the Tomb Raider Nude (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonglee

Content Creator
Ok, that's a bit of a lie, same as last time, how else was I going to get your attention? :wink:
But I'm including a nude mod and it is for Shadow so...:smile:

To use these files in game you have to be running Special K's mod, which is real easy to set up, Tekmarvl even made this guide https://www.undertow.club/threads/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider.13217/reply?quote=179188

Every file comes complete with the psd included, so if you have photoshop, you can change whatever you want to your specific desires. I think Gimp will open them as well, but don't quote me on it.

That's all I have for now, but there will probably be a few more eventually, I really want to do something with her pants, ripped up like that 2013 mod or even try to pull off a reasonable facsimile of shorts...

P.S. I want to thank Boobslover for pointing me to Greenshot for screenshots, awesome!

P.P.S. So much for that idea, it's been a slice...cya.

Mods are at Nexus now Sheer Outfits

Last edited:

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Ok, that's a bit of a lie, same as last time, how else was I going to get your attention? :wink:
But I'm including a nude mod and it is for Shadow so...:smile:

View attachment 80916View attachment 80918View attachment 80920View attachment 80922View attachment 80924View attachment 80926View attachment 80928

To use these files in game you have to be running Special K's mod, which is real easy to set up, Tekmarvl even made this guide https://www.undertow.club/threads/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider.13217/reply?quote=179188

Every file comes complete with the psd included, so if you have photoshop, you can change whatever you want to your specific desires. I think Gimp will open them as well, but don't quote me on it.

That's all I have for now, but there will probably be a few more eventually, I really want to do something with her pants, ripped up like that 2013 mod or even try to pull off a reasonable facsimile of shorts...

P.S. I want to thank Boobslover for pointing me to Greenshot for screenshots, awesome!

At your orders, sir!!

fonglee

Content Creator
Wanted to let you know what kinda progress I have been making on the pants.

Progress on pants.jpg

It's a start at least, but one thing is clear to me now, shorts are not going to happen. I might have got away with that if the bump maps were all they used, however the model itself has wrinkles built in, so no amount of smoothing will remove that. Same goes for the top for this, it has a corduroy effect that they built into the mesh grrr. :rolleyes:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Wanted to let you know what kinda progress I have been making on the pants.

View attachment 81003

It's a start at least, but one thing is clear to me now, shorts are not going to happen. I might have got away with that if the bump maps were all they used, however the model itself has wrinkles built in, so no amount of smoothing will remove that. Same goes for the top for this, it has a corduroy effect that they built into the mesh grrr. :rolleyes:

I know you're exact frustration fonglee. I myself have been tinkering around with the tank top from the default tactical Adventurer outfit using the Special K mod tool. Believe it or not I actually had to go back a few versions to Special K mod tool v0.9.9.9, because the version that I had been using before did not have the option to allow me to select and dump textures to disk individually without going through thousands of textures, which I didn't want to waste time with.

Anyhow, the version that I am now using of Special K mod tool includes the much needed D3DCompiler_43.dll that actually allows and gives me the option to select textures from the game individually with the "Dunp Texture To Disk" button that I didn't have present before.

Actually fonglee, I'm quite impressed as to how far you've gotten in progression with the pants, in that you have successfully added tears and rips to her pants. That's a lot further than I've been able to get by simply trying to mod the Adventurer Tank top. I was trying to achieve a skin toned look for the tank top to make it appear as if Lara was topless, but instead wound up with the following color variation in what you see in the screenshot below:

Well at least if I wanted to change the color of Lara's Tank Top for the Adventurer outfit, I can manage that, but I stopped at trying to go any further with it, because I couldn't achieve the kind of look that I wanted to have in the game, and the screenshot I included shows that.

The thing about this game that makes it kind of difficult to mod the things you would like to be able to mod is the fact that there are built in bump maps, and layer masks, and mipmaps you have to deal with. Wish the game was a little more mod friendly.

Anyways, what I wanted to ask you was, is there any chance that you could upload the ripped and teared up pants version you did for the Adventurer Outfit. It may not be a short shorts version we were both hoping for to have, but I think what you have so far would look great in game.

Also, I found the texture for Lara's boots, so if you like, just let me know and I could zip that up for you and send it your way. Who knows, you may find some use for it, possibly even be able to make a barefoot Lara if that's something that can be done.

I really like what you've been able to do so far as modding goes with SOTTR. I'm going to go grab the Green Eyes for Lara from you, cause I love green eyes. Now if we could only change the texture for Lara's hair,.. I would love to have a red-haired Lara Croft with green eyes in the game.

Attachments

• SOTTR - Tactical Adventurer - Tank Top Reference.jpg
    SOTTR - Tactical Adventurer - Tank Top Reference.jpg
    715.8 KB · Views: 5,130

fonglee

Content Creator
Redheads with green eyes, you can't beat that combo! I actually did what I called 'heavenly sword' versions of pretty much every mod I've made in the past.

So did I understand that right. With SK 9.9.9 you get the textures to show in the little preview window on windows 7? That would certainly be a big help!

Now about the pants for the Tactical Adventurer, yes they are on my list of things to do, and I will get around to it once I've worked out the kinks with these ones. :rolleyes: But an upload of the texture files that are for those specific pants would definitely be appreciated, I think I've found most of the pants files, but the only ones I'm positive on, are the ones that I'm currently messing with!

Have you downloaded the latest version of tactical, I included the psd files just for people like you that wanted to tweak or change colours or whatever....oh, and I've since come across another bump map for that top that must be for after the scene where she gets attacked by the Jaguar. Strange that I don't recall seeing the damage during the game, but they included it, so I modded it, just need to add it to the zip and upload it. Probably friday, had to work today and tomorrow. :eek:

It only took a moment so it's already uploaded.

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Redheads with green eyes, you can't beat that combo! I actually did what I called 'heavenly sword' versions of pretty much every mod I've made in the past.

So did I understand that right. With SK 9.9.9 you get the textures to show in the little preview window on windows 7? That would certainly be a big help!

Now about the pants for the Tactical Adventurer, yes they are on my list of things to do, and I will get around to it once I've worked out the kinks with these ones. :rolleyes:

Have you downloaded the latest version of tactical, I included the psd files just for people like you that wanted to tweak or change colours or whatever....oh, and I've since come across another bump map for that top that must be for after the scene where she gets attacked by the Jaguar. Strange that I don't recall seeing the damage during the game, but they included it, so I modded it, just need to add it to the zip and upload it. Probably friday, had to work today and tomorrow. :eek:

Yes fonglee, you are right. With version 0.9.9.9 of Special K you do get a preview window that makes it a whole lot easier, especially when you select a texture individually in the game, and you can actually see the texture highlighted and flashing in the preview window just below. It also makes finding the textures you want to use a whole lot easier too. On the plus side, with that version of Special K, you can also save individual textures one by one to disk just by selecting a texture first, then clicking on the Dump Texture To Disk button.

I appreciate the fact that you have included the PSD files with the latest versions of the Tactical Adventurer outfit, but I'm all good, as I'm using the latest version of Gimp along with the latest DDS plugin. As I open and view the DDS files from the textures that I extract from the game, I can then easily export it as a JPG file, as it is easier for me to then modify it in Photoshop ( I'm using Photoshop 6.0 ).

After I've modified a certain texture or texture files, I save my progress while still in Photoshop, then I switch over to a freeware program called Easy2Convert JPG to DDS which saves the progress I've done so far into the Microsoft Direct Draw Surface file (DDS) which I can then use in game. If I wish to work more on the DDS file that I had just converted, I can always revert back to it, and convert it back to a JPG file again using the freeware program Easy2Convert DDS to JPG.

If you are interested, you can get both freeware programs, JPG to DDS and DDS to JPG here:

JPG to DDS download here: Easy2Convert JPG to DDS Freeware (jpg2dds)

DDS to JPG download here: Easy2Convert DDS to JPG Freeware (dds2jpg)

The best thing about the Easy2Convert website is that they offer a lot of different and free image converters, and you can also purchase Pro versions too that will allow you to do Batch conversions. Check it out, you may find something of use to you there. I certainly did. :smile:

fonglee

Content Creator
Alright, I can't seem to find version 0.9.9.9 anywhere, looked on steams forum and github, would you be willing to tell me where you got it? :confused:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Alright, I can't seem to find version 0.9.9.9 anywhere, looked on steams forum and github, would you be willing to tell me where you got it? :confused:

Hey fonglee, sorry.. forgot to mention that you can find it on github if you look for the file named: SK_FFXV_999.7z which is 9.91 MB.

To save you the trouble I've uploaded it here for you, which you can get from the attachment.

When you use this version of SK mod tool, you are going to want to edit your dxgi.ini file in your Shadow of the Tomb Raider directory. Open it with either Wordpad or Notepad to edit it.

Some things you want to change in your dxgi.ini configuration settings are some values you will need to change from false to true to enable.

Check the following configuration below and match it with your own, to see what needs to be set to the value=true

[Textures.D3D11]
Cache=true
PreciseHash=false
Inject=true
InjectionKeepsFormat=false
GenerateMipmaps=false
Dump=false
ResourceRoot=SK_Res

[Textures.Cache]
MaxEntries=65536
MinEntries=512
MaxEvict=1024
MinEvict=64
MaxSizeInMiB=8192
MinSizeInMiB=384
IgnoreNonMipmapped=false
AllowStaging=false
AllowUnsafeRefCounting=true
ManageResidency=true

When you're done making the necessary changes to your dxgi.ini file, save the changes and close either Wordpad or Notepad (whatever you initially used to edit the configuration file with).

Also, don't forget to include D3DCompiler_43.dll which is provided with the SK mod tool version I uploaded for you.

Now, when you go to extract textures from the game, you will have a nice 'Dump Texture to Disk' button when you select the textures you want to use and mod. Plus, you will also get a preview window where you can select what type of view you want to have and what to view specifically from the current scene from the game. And any texture you select will flash and be highlighted within the preview window to help you denote what the texture applies to within the current game scene.

When you're done dumping textures to disk, and you quit out of the game, go back to your dxgi.ini file and open it again with your preferred word editor.

Change the following line in your dxgi.ini file from true back to false again:

[Textures.Cache]

AllowUnsafeRefCounting=false

The reason you should disable AllowUnsafeRefCounting after you have finished searching for textures and dumping them to disk, is to prevent any possible memory leaks after you have finished using the modding tools within SK mod tool's configuration.

Just remember that before you start using SK mod tool's configuration menu, you will need to change AllowUnsafeRefCounting to true to enable this setting, and when you're done using it, you will need to change the value back to false to disable it.

You don't have to do this when using mods for the game that you or others have made, or for regular gaming.

This only applies to the actual configuration and modding tool features of SK mod tool itself.

Attachments

SK_FFXV_999.7z
9.9 MB · Views: 1,399

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
I found a fun and interesting meme someone made of a Lara Croft Gamepad controller, and thought that I would share the image here with you all. Of course... the controller isn't a real thing.... or is it? :tongue:

Attachments

• Lara Croft Gamepad.jpg
    Lara Croft Gamepad.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 732

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Found a really useful guide for all the available outfits you can craft, make, find, and buy from merchants in SOTTR. Some outfits are only exclusive and available to the Croft Edition of the game for those who have it, while other outfits can be used straight from the start of the game. I've taken the info from the outfit guide for SOTTR and have made a PDF file out of it with screenshots included. You will find the PDF file in the attachment which can be freely downloaded. The extensive guide covers all available outfits for both Standard and Croft Editions of SOTTR, where to find them, how to obtain them, what resources are needed to craft some of them, and even what bonus skills, effects, or benefits the outfits give when you wear them.

Enjoy!

Attachments

SOTTR - All Available Outfits.pdf
2.2 MB · Views: 968

fonglee

Content Creator
Hey fonglee, sorry.. forgot to mention that you can find it on github if you look for the file named: SK_FFXV_999.7z which is 9.91 MB.

To save you the trouble I've uploaded it here for you, which you can get from the attachment.

When you use this version of SK mod tool, you are going to want to edit your dxgi.ini file in your Shadow of the Tomb Raider directory. Open it with either Wordpad or Notepad to edit it.

Some things you want to change in your dxgi.ini configuration settings are some values you will need to change from false to true to enable.

Check the following configuration below and match it with your own, to see what needs to be set to the value=true

[Textures.D3D11]
Cache=true
PreciseHash=false
Inject=true
InjectionKeepsFormat=false
GenerateMipmaps=false
Dump=false
ResourceRoot=SK_Res

[Textures.Cache]
MaxEntries=65536
MinEntries=512
MaxEvict=1024
MinEvict=64
MaxSizeInMiB=8192
MinSizeInMiB=384
IgnoreNonMipmapped=false
AllowStaging=false
AllowUnsafeRefCounting=true
ManageResidency=true

When you're done making the necessary changes to your dxgi.ini file, save the changes and close either Wordpad or Notepad (whatever you initially used to edit the configuration file with).

Also, don't forget to include D3DCompiler_43.dll which is provided with the SK mod tool version I uploaded for you.

Now, when you go to extract textures from the game, you will have a nice 'Dump Texture to Disk' button when you select the textures you want to use and mod. Plus, you will also get a preview window where you can select what type of view you want to have and what to view specifically from the current scene from the game. And any texture you select will flash and be highlighted within the preview window to help you denote what the texture applies to within the current game scene.

When you're done dumping textures to disk, and you quit out of the game, go back to your dxgi.ini file and open it again with your preferred word editor.

Change the following line in your dxgi.ini file from true back to false again:

[Textures.Cache]

AllowUnsafeRefCounting=false

The reason you should disable AllowUnsafeRefCounting after you have finished searching for textures and dumping them to disk, is to prevent any possible memory leaks after you have finished using the modding tools within SK mod tool's configuration.

Just remember that before you start using SK mod tool's configuration menu, you will need to change AllowUnsafeRefCounting to true to enable this setting, and when you're done using it, you will need to change the value back to false to disable it.

You don't have to do this when using mods for the game that you or others have made, or for regular gaming.

This only applies to the actual configuration and modding tool features of SK mod tool itself.

Holy shit, you may have just help me preserve what little sanity I have left here!! Thank you sooo much for this much needed update to the tool. :grin:

Before
Before.jpg

After
After.jpg

This will make finding what I'm looking for much easier, you got my vote for Driver of the Day!

And the gifts keep coming! Thanks for the Outfit pdf as well. :cool:

Hmm, the tactical pants have a bit more of a chance to be made to look like shorts, I'm going to give it a shot at least...

poc.jpg

Yes I think these pants will work out just fine..
This will work.jpg

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Holy shit, you may have just help me preserve what little sanity I have left here!! Thank you sooo much for this much needed update to the tool. :grin:

Before
View attachment 81394

After
View attachment 81395

This will make finding what I'm looking for much easier, you got my vote for Driver of the Day!

And the gifts keep coming! Thanks for the Outfit pdf as well. :cool:

Hmm, the tactical pants have a bit more of a chance to be made to look like shorts, I'm going to give it a shot at least...

View attachment 81396

You're very welcome, and your mods to the Tactical Adventurer outfit are coming along nicely. I approve! :cool:

I've managed to find the textures for Lara's arms and hands today, so imagine the possibilities of adding something like tribal tattoos, arm bracelet, or arm circlet.

I actually wish that Lara's hair texture could be found in the game, cause it would make it so much easier for me to be able to do so much more with her face when creating different masks for her to wear. I have a lot of interesting ideas brewing around in my head that I would like to pull off and make happen, especially with the current face mods that I'm currently doing, but that darn elusive hair and bangs that fall over part of Lara's face and ears prevents me from doing anything more than just working around the circumference of her face, and I can't remove the hair at all because it covers the top portion of her head. :frown: :rolleyes:

fonglee

Content Creator
You're very welcome, and your mods to the Tactical Adventurer outfit are coming along nicely. I approve! :cool:

I've managed to find the textures for Lara's arms and hands today, so imagine the possibilities of adding something like tribal tattoos, arm bracelet, or arm circlet.

I actually wish that Lara's hair texture could be found in the game, cause it would make it so much easier for me to be able to do so much more with her face when creating different masks for her to wear. I have a lot of interesting ideas brewing around in my head that I would like to pull off and make happen, especially with the current face mods that I'm currently doing, but that darn elusive hair and bangs that fall over part of Lara's face and ears prevents me from doing anything more than just working around the circumference of her face, and I can't remove the hair at all because it covers the top portion of her head. :frown::rolleyes:

From what I've been able to find, no one seems to have a clue where to find the textures for her hair anymore, it's a real shame.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
From what I've been able to find, no one seems to have a clue where to find the textures for her hair anymore, it's a real shame.

True that. Good luck with the work you are doing so far on the pants for Tactical Adventurer. It would be great too if you are able to make shorts. No rush though, take your time. Great things can be achieved with time, patience, and creativity. :smile:

fonglee

Content Creator
True that. Good luck with the work you are doing so far on the pants for Tactical Adventurer. It would be great too if you are able to make shorts. No rush though, take your time. Great things can be achieved with time, patience, and creativity. :smile:

Making some pretty good progress so far, this is how it's looking, just ignore the holes on her ass for the moment, they're just placeholders for what will eventually be there...

getting there....jpg

Still need to find where that little patch on her thigh is in relation to the texture file, but I'm liking it so far!
Ok, that little patch turned out to be a pocket cover, that of course is part of the mesh, why was I expecting anything else at this point?

So this is what it looks like now, if you can ignore that mesh problem...I am anyway...it's in the first post now...
Tactical Shorts Ripped and Worn.jpg

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Making some pretty good progress so far, this is how it's looking, just ignore the holes on her ass for the moment, they're just placeholders for what will eventually be there...

View attachment 81398

Still need to find where that little patch on her thigh is in relation to the texture file, but I'm liking it so far!
Ok, that little patch turned out to be a pocket cover, that of course is part of the mesh, why was I expecting anything else at this point?

So this is what it looks like now, if you can ignore that mesh problem...I am anyway...it's in the first post now...
View attachment 81400

Holy Cocoa Puffs, fonglee! That's some amazingly progressive work, and I'm liking the way it's turning out.

fonglee

Content Creator
Just in case you missed it, the download is in the first post, it actually didn't turn out that bad if you can learn to ignore the flesh coloured pocket flap on her thigh. Played the game for a couple of hours last night (yea me!) and basically forgot it was there, so I'm happy with it. :wink:

But now I'm back in Paititi....with that dress...really getting the urge to try and do...something...anything to make that thing more interesting...and it's done, added it to the first post.

Paititi Sexy Dress.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.