Sexy Dimension Neptunia Naked Re;birth 1 (1 Viewer)

XellossFang

Content Creator
Well, I won't say much other than this is all I have currently that is finalized. The rest will be uploaded when Kojinzx gives me the rest of the finalized files,
the reason why I'm now in charge of uploading is because Kojinzx is very busy with other stuff currently he doesn't have the time to do this
so he asked me to do it. do keep in mind that I only did about 30% of all the modding MVP goes to Kojinzx even tho he says
we both did 50/50% of the work.

P.S. to all of you who ask if any, "No you can't have the .psd files xD" also I lost track of where .tid file converter went to (too many HDD 12)
so 1 or 2 files you have to convert them to .tid

Edit No. 1 : well I'm uploading event today. what is event mod? look at the picture below also the event path is

Data > Game00000 > Event > mp > (folder number)

make sure you place the files where they belong 1 or 2 chars have 1 or 2 versions u can choose from so that's up to u
again don't forget to convert to .tid have problems just ask ill reply when I have time

P.S I was going to upload this sooner but website was down and the I had no time until today

event.PNG

Edit No. 2: Alright well I found my .tid converter so all files here are in .tid and .png so I'm uploading a few files I got separated.

Also along with the mix, there are 2 or 3 of BattleJesus' mods u can also check his post here
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/[neptuniarebirth;1]-topless-cpus-2299/
I got permission from him to add his mods to our thread so they can all be in one thread

in this update I added all mobs (except poster mobs since the text is still in Russian I can upload them in Russian if u want next time I upload which will be Monday (imma busy this weekend hope u can understand) ill upload HDD forms still have to separate them) and more player mods (Neptune(nothing added xD), noire vert nepgear compa IF falcom and magi) not all of their costumes are there but most are the ones that aren't there are either:

1) not going to be modded (looking at Neptune >.> jk)
or
2) have a few color issues (I'm color blind so Kojinzx has to do that)
or
3) not fully finalized (few 3D defects)

Edit No. 3: hello like I said I would upload CPU today I will say this. 2 nepgear and 1 blanc and 1 yellow heart costume where done by o5119 (Ke-Y)
we just edited them so they would work for HDNRB1 PC edition you can check o5119's thread here http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/neptunia-re;birth-series-hdd-form-costume-canvas-mod-compilation-2322/

with that said this upload gives various versions u can use for some HDD (examples: some have panties but they have a no panty version too or the colors switch)
most of BattleJesus' mods are here too.
this update is mostly for CPU sisters and iris and yellow heart. (and more variety of costumes for CPU)

tomorrow night ill try to upload the rest of the characters that I haven't uploaded yet

Edit No. 4 well this is about it, for now, I won't be updating for a while but now u have mods for every char either in human form or CPU the 6th and final update will be later much later but it will include modded items and stat pictures nude and whatever costumes that weren't included this update. the 5th update will be soon it will include the game over and start menu other than that this is pretty much what is done u can expect the 6th update sometime around November

Edit No 4.1 well I had computer problems so I had to factory reset my computer >.>''' yes i did back up all my files and stuff but its all scattered since I was in a rush to get everything out my computer so now I'm stuck separating/ organizing over 700 GB of videos, pictures, VNs, games, mods, and etc... so this modding project is on hold until I can get everything organized

Edit No 4.2 hey guys I'm sorry I have posted anything lately but I been busy preparing to go to his army so I haven't had time to do any modding so I don't know when I can update again properly might take sometimes IDK... I apologize for any inconveniences but I hope u can understand

Edit No4.3 hey whats up sorry for the long delay and stuff but I'm back. I'll be finishing what I can here then maybe jump to mod Rebirth 3 idk... I would mod u action unleashed but idk how to open .cat files. hopefully, I can also mod hyperdevotion noire goddess black heart when it comes to PC if its files are similar to rebirth files. ill upload some more mods by Monday. hopefully.

Attachments

mod.zip
7.4 MB · Views: 9,977

event mod.zip
30.9 MB · Views: 14,656

mobs.zip
18.4 MB · Views: 10,219

mod pk 2.zip
61.9 MB · Views: 15,721

CPU.zip
83.6 MB · Views: 33,498

mods PK 3.zip
45.2 MB · Views: 15,391

Last edited:

XellossFang

Content Creator
well u need to turn the png files to .tid and placing them in the same folder
2 for neptune and arfoire u copy the folders inside of it to data > game20000 > model > char
the numbered folder (noire (015)) u just copy the folders inside it to data > game20000 > model > char > 015 > texture
another method is go to to where the .tid file is ssdew.PNG (<- is to neptune first basic costume) and replace it with the modded .tid
this is most recommended
also don't forget to be run it with kitserver.exe

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
Can you give a detailed tutorial on how to use the .png files rather than the .tid files please?

NGF

Potential Patron
Hey I found some HD textures, you think they would be useful?

EDIT by moderator: Removed broken link

I was already used to use Noire HD, so changing back to lowres for the naked mod is kinda noticeable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkhemia

Potential Patron
Nice job are you planning on doing all the battle models or this it? I was planning on starting a new game once this mods all done.

XellossFang

Content Creator
to: Alkhemia nope there is more just have to set them all in order ill upload more tomorrow or past tomorrow as far as mods go yes we did mostly all the 3D models exept uni (we did HDD uni) broccoli, peashy and plutia (HDD battle jesus did that one(s)) and i think thats all we are missing we did all the mod ones tho there are some we did but the text is in Russian so idk if u want those mods or u want to wait for english mod (they the poster looking mobs)

to: NGF idk isays it was blocked due to violations

to: tigers nope i cant since i dont know how to do it like that (im just a noob QQ) tho u can ask around in steam community

Alkhemia

Potential Patron
Nice I will wait then, great work on the mod btw you and Kojinzx did some splendid work.

Edit: side note do you really need to change the file types the mod works fine once I throw everything in the right spots no need to change anything.

Luciferial119

Potential Patron
I Appreciates the work and Thank you for all hard work but My computer can't use the Tid tools if someone can Pack the files up with Tid files complete would be nice for me. Thank you

Alkhemia

Potential Patron
I Appreciates the work and Thank you for all hard work but My computer can't use the Tid tools if someone can Pack the files up with Tid files complete would be nice for me. Thank you
Do you even need it? I did not change anything and it works just fine.

SkyLaugh

Potential Patron
For anyone who needs these I'll just put them here, its the exact same files that Xelloss originally uploaded but I went through and converted the files that were just .png to .tid. I also left the .png files in case you would want to preview the images.

I would also like to thank Xelloss and Kojinx for their hard work on these amazing mods. I have put my game on hold until all of these were released and its exciting to have all of this coming out and I can't wait to pick up this game again and continue playing. So thank you guys once again and I can't wait for what else yall have in store.

Attachments

Mods (TID).rar
10 MB · Views: 3,134

Event Mods (TID).rar
45 MB · Views: 6,666

XellossFang

Content Creator
to : NGF blocked.PNG

to: Alkhemia some people do need .tid files others don't also u don't need kitserver.exe if u use the nr1_packer.exe to pack the open file back u can run the game normally its just a bigger mess tho to use this method u NEED .tid files .png is a no no

to: SkyLaugh cant wait huh well im afraid u have to wait xD i only have free time early in the mornings

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
This was put together very well. My hat goes off to you guys. Tested the mod package and everything is working for me including the event mods.
Rebirth 3 will be coming to Steam pretty soon this season.
Just hope we get to see Plutia and Peashy HDD nude in the events aswell as modding them fully nude

wiiver

Potential Patron
Just tried them and they work great! Thanks a lot! Only issue I found is that your event.zip appears to be empty xP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.