...seriously, this should have been the very first mod created -.- so obvious... (1 Viewer)

hetake7

Vivacious Visitor
this has been descussed but not done. which is rediculous...the name entire catagory of clothes this would be filled under...IS CUFFS!

so...
>:(

why...

in Gods name...

has no one made...

SIMPLE, NORMAL, REGULAR, GOD DAMN CUFFS!
Handcuff.gif
note: not mad at u...just dissapointed LOLZ :P

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Well you could use the already included with default game mod, the "leather cuffs" and then just RGB them to silverish... But still, I see your point

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
As I like some things bondage, I definitely support this. (And would also love a matching metal collar, and my request for a leash which I posted a while ago)

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
If that hadn't been done yet, it's either because it'd only work like it should for certain hand positions where the hands are set the same, or there aren't many people with cop fetishes on this forum (Is it possible?).

hetake7

Vivacious Visitor
BuckWild said:
If that hadn't been done yet, it's either because it'd only work like it should for certain hand positions where the hands are set the same, or there aren't many people with cop fetishes on this forum (Is it possible?).

cant u use multiple images for different hand positions? just show the chain to be broken when hands anrn't behind back

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
hetake7 said:
BuckWild said:

cant u use multiple images for different hand positions? just show the chain to be broken when hands anrn't behind back

Well, yeah, but who would put broken handcuffs on a chick they want to fuck if they're broken? Unless they're Android 18 or She-Hulk, I don't see it happening. And even then, putting hand positions on the same setting after that would just be weird when the cuffs magically fix themselves.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
my alternate loader template supports a CostumeCuffs modtype, if somebody decides to take this up and doesn't want to implement them as a vanilla body mod.
i don't think i have seen a costumecuffs mod made, actually..

hetake7

Vivacious Visitor
BuckWild said:
hetake7 said:
BuckWild said:

Well, yeah, but who would put broken handcuffs on a chick they want to fuck if they're broken? Unless they're Android 18 or She-Hulk, I don't see it happening. And even then, putting hand positions on the same setting after that would just be weird when the cuffs magically fix themselves.
i understand that but u were complaining about how you could only use them in a couple positions. they only need to look intact when hands are together. if someone doesnt want broken handcuffs they should change the pose where arms are seperated

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
The suggestion of making them appear broken if separated makes a lot of sense, that basically makes it two mods in one, and is pretty much the same concept as the leather cuffs already in game (there's no actual link between them, after all, but if she's wearing cuffs with hands behind her back the conclusion is obvious).

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
VincentL said:
The suggestion of making them appear broken if separated makes a lot of sense, that basically makes it two mods in one, and is pretty much the same concept as the leather cuffs already in game (there's no actual link between them, after all, but if she's wearing cuffs with hands behind her back the conclusion is obvious).

Well, I will concede that manually moving hand positions doesn't mean one wants to have the scene play that way.

And yes, behind the back gives no need to apply chain links, since the cuffs pretty much overlap. If we are to have Her cuffed, though, for the sake of variety, there should be opportunities for the chain links to show when the hands are placed in front of her, rather than just behind her.

So I guess I'm going to stand with the idea that the chains connect when hands are side-by-side, and offer alternate images when they are separated.

Here's a crude example of how it'd work. Though it's format is closer to Java than Flash.

Code:
When "hand 1" is X and "hand 2" is Y and 4 is Z;
If (X = Y) =/= Z;
Then apply Cuffs(CloseHands).png;
If Else
Then apply Cuffs(FarHands).png;

Basically, Cuffs(CloseHands).png represents the image that would show when the hands are set to the same position except for Loose, which I assume is represented numerically, from 0 being Behind Back to 4 being Loose (how it looks when she passes out, unless you set her arm position to not change if she does so). On the other hand, Cuff(FarHands).png represents the image that shows when the hands are placed on any two positions as long as they do not use the same position, excluding 4, or the Loose arm position.

My idea would mean that condition can only be applied if it were made into a .SWF, as long vanilla SDT supports conditions involving the hands. I'm aware that the hand graphic is a problem on vanilla due to a lack of an updated template before Konashion seemingly abandoned the project. However, I don't know if it impacts the wrist or not, because the hand is an issue when placed on handjob. Whether or not the issue only affects hand graphic replacements on that position or whether it affects conditions when using that handjob mechanic, I can't say.

However, if this won't work in vanilla, then the Loader is surely able to do something about it.

Hank East

Content Creator
S Sharklasers I truly feel sorry to ask this of you, believe me, but could you kindle upload it to either MediaFire or MEGA? Those I know I can trust. I've never seen the filehoster you've put up.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I thought you guys were right, so, here, I made some handcuffs.
Nice work!

If you'd like to make any revisions, then there are a few possibilities (which we could help you with):
  • clean up the SWF (it currently includes several extraneous bodyparts)
  • repackage as a vanilla mod (using the BODY category)
  • replace the Lines with Fills (so that their thickness is consistent regardless of zoom level)
  • add RGB slider support

Also there's no chain. My solution is pretend there's a chain.
It's possible to add a chain, but it doesn't look great. It probably isn't worth the cost (in terms of runtime FPS) because the girl's arms don't move around very much. Hence, the chain tends not to swing around ... and so giving it dynamic animation is somewhat futile.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
You should know we are more than happy to host files in the DOWNLOADS section here at undertow, and we NEVER have problems with broken links or malware....
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.