SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS - Nipples Exist Edition - (2 Viewers)

Mr_Rata

Potential Patron
now i could try this, but still dont working.If i undertood well, i did:
Open umod v2.0 as admin under windows 10
main>add game>K:\juegos steam\steamapps\common\Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus\Application.exe
use global hock
open texture/package
61930f9e388a27d4455d3dd4612fab20.png

---
open game from steam, but still dont work :/

i hope ,someone make this files,to use without umod :/

Last edited:

anonymous179

Potential Patron
Great mod man! That´s what I was looking for to really enjoy the game, heh.
If I could suggest something, its more like nitpicking, but is there a way to change the nipple sizes? Just checked the OVA for Estival Versus and they are a little smaller, like on these pics:
Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-OVA-AT-X-10.jpg
Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-OVA-AT-X-43.jpg
Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-OVA-AT-X-9.jpg
Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-OVA-AT-X-8.jpg
Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-OVA-AT-X-47.jpg
If not, thats ok, thanks again!

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
now i could try this, but still dont working.If i undertood well, i did:
Open umod v2.0 as admin under windows 10
main>add game>K:\juegos steam\steamapps\common\Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus\Application.exe
use global hock
open texture/package

open game from steam, but still dont work :/

i hope ,someone make this files,to use without umod :/

I did not get the textures to work with umod 2, but did get it to work for umod 1, specifically, umod 1.44.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter

• Great mod man! That´s what I was looking for to really enjoy the game, heh.
    If I could suggest something, its more like nitpicking, but is there a way to change the nipple sizes? Just checked the OVA for Estival Versus and they are a little smaller, like on these pics:
    If not, thats ok, thanks again!
    If the "nipple" area for the models was a bit larger on the texture, I might be able to. But it's super tiny and it'd be even less detailed than they are right now sadly, unless I were to double/triple the dimensions again(Hahahano)
    Working with textures when you can't change the UVs on the models themselves can be kind of a pain like that :/

anonymous179

Potential Patron

• If the "nipple" area for the models was a bit larger on the texture, I might be able to. But it's super tiny and it'd be even less detailed than they are right now sadly, unless I were to double/triple the dimensions again(Hahahano)
    Working with textures when you can't change the UVs on the models themselves can be kind of a pain like that :/

I see, heh. It was worth the shot. Thanks BJ!

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor

• If the "nipple" area for the models was a bit larger on the texture, I might be able to. But it's super tiny and it'd be even less detailed than they are right now sadly, unless I were to double/triple the dimensions again(Hahahano)

Even though I'm not a fan of big nipples, I thought about it after and it is kinda of better that it is this way in this particular case, since if they were made smaller, you would not be able to see them in a lot of outfits or bras. But it is kinda sexy how even with most bras, you can see some nipple peaking out.

BTW, I just noticed now that your original post is now v2. What has changed? I did not see any edit update in your original post nor a post in thread talking about what changed.

As a suggestion, more people will notice updated versions if you edit your post with an "update" at the top of the post and also with a new post in the thread at the point where you uploaded the new update version, as many people that already read through the thread won't go back and reread through it while watching a thread.

EDIT: I just tested out v2, didn't really notice any differences. Also, while you said the nipples would not be reworkable, what about adding in a vaginal slit? How is that going?

Last edited:

jmailcray

Potential Patron
GeDoSaTo also works for replacing textures in this game, once loaded it seems to play nicer with the steam version than umod, both Senran and neptunia U work better with umod if they're cracked unfortunately, both will still randomly not load at times for me, 1.0 being more reliable than 2.0

unfortunately since DeDoSaTo seems to hash them based on TGA instead the files need to be renamed, but it does load dds or png files fine

another interesting thing is even though the game only lets you select up to 1080p, the texture dumps show resolution selection images up to 2160p

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Even though I'm not a fan of big nipples, I thought about it after and it is kinda of better that it is this way in this particular case, since if they were made smaller, you would not be able to see them in a lot of outfits or bras. But it is kinda sexy how even with most bras, you can see some nipple peaking out.

BTW, I just noticed now that your original post is now v2. What has changed? I did not see any edit update in your original post nor a post in thread talking about what changed.

As a suggestion, more people will notice updated versions if you edit your post with an "update" at the top of the post and also with a new post in the thread at the point where you uploaded the new update version, as many people that already read through the thread won't go back and reread through it while watching a thread.

EDIT: I just tested out v2, didn't really notice any differences. Also, while you said the nipples would not be reworkable, what about adding in a vaginal slit? How is that going?
I both made the nipples slightly smaller and added a vaginal slit to the best I could.

ShadowX

Potential Patron
For nipple designs,you could look up the SK artist "yaegashi nan | chinochi mochi" who also did some hentai work.

Last edited:

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
added a vaginal slit to the best I could.

I mean I tried to look at the time I tested it and while it does seem like there was something maybe kinda sorta there, it really isn't noticeable and certainly not prominent enough. At very best it looked like there might be something directly underneath the girls, but none of the slit being visible from the front in a standing position.

Is there some kind of texture issue? I mean it just seems strange that you were able to make the nipples so big, but the slit can't be seen at all really.

bachou

Potential Patron
some bugs report :

- game loading time increased with Umod
- some lingerie textures are broken, turn them into the band-aid top or the pantie turn white

example : Rin's favorite pantie is black but using these texture mods it turns into white pantie, not just Rin's favortie but all other lingerie bottom turn into white pantie

Yilplq8.jpg
please look into this

Last edited:

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
some bugs report :

- some lingerie textures are broken, turn them into the band-aid top
some swimsuits & clothes (usually the one with very revealing cleavage) change your lingerie to band aid top so i it's not a bug (i haven't mod the game at all)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
some bugs report :

- some lingerie textures are broken, turn them into the band-aid top
Yeah, uMod itself will increase load times sadly. It has to load the original file and then load the uMod file on top of it, so there's that

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
i added an example, please look, do you have this problem ?

https://i.imgur.com/Yilplq8.jpg

left one is the original , the right is bugged and the bottom pantie is replaced with the white pantie
Most likely is bugged but can you tell me the lingerie's number so i (or others) can check? or the lingerie's name if it's not from the lottery. So far all i know is when you're wearing swimsuit, the top is changed to bandaid .. never see the pantsu get changed instead

oh .. and Murakumo, Yozakura, Hibari has non-matching underwear (top & bottom is different color & motif) in my game. Keep in mind that i haven't mod my game at all

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
Since there are like... 2 or 3 extractors for this game now, could someone make a non-uMod version of this mod?

ShadowX

Potential Patron
If you inject the texture with the name "Application_W1024_H1024_F21_T_0XAD9FA1E3427861A7" that will be applied to all the girls at once and cause them to go commando.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.