SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS - Nipples Exist Edition - (1 Viewer)

S

SodiumVault

I've managed to be able to get to the green square menu and having it sometimes save textures but that's as far as I can go
Y4WGHkv.jpg

wanwanwanwan

Potential Patron
for proper upscaling, have you considered using waifu2x? It'd get rid of the ugly artifacts in the textures, but you'd probably have to convert it to png, and then back to dds afterwords

fireworth222

Potential Patron
Hello, I have no idea How to apply this mod. I successfully applied the Uncensored mods but I'm confused how to use it. I download both Umods and still confused. Is there a way to put the file directly into the steam program or do I need to do it through Umod if so.. How?

jmailcray

Potential Patron
The files in this post are named for umod 1.0 so unless you take the time to rename them according to how 2.0 dumps them they will never get applied on 2.0. There's more options in 2.0 for supported formats, but I doubt there's any change in quality.

however it is easier to find the repeated textures at different resolutions that the game uses as it changes scenes since it puts it does 512x512 and 1024x1024 in the file names, when you watch the transformations you can see the changes in details on the models as it changes views. almost seems like mipmaps are having some affect on the details and the final close shot looks a good bit better (but I could be just imagining that), I think the photoshop dds plugin had some options on that end

just make sure you enable global hook, and also you have the option of copying the d3d9.dll from the umod folder into the same folder as the game's exe file, you can add the exe in umod, but don't try to start the game from umod, start it like normal with umod already running.

then make sure you add the zip file on umod and it should start replacing textures, but unless you see a tab show up for "application" and add the files under there, it's not going to work, also you need to do this before the game gets past the opening fmvs, after that it loads up a lot of the game textures and you wont have any effect since they'll already be in memory

jmailcray

Potential Patron
I renamed some of the files to match how 2.0 names them from BattleJesus' file, didn't include everything yet as I was just messing around with it during work, but they are getting loaded on 2.0 now, No editing on my part to any of the actual files just the names, so this is still all BattleJesus' work, also was testing out what someone had suggested for having the characters commando in the request thread, so if you don't want that just delete the file with the shortest name from the zip, and the 3 or so unique textures i ran accross are current replaced with what was in his zip so obviously if he has a chance to update for those then this one becomes useless

Attachments

fireworth222

Potential Patron
Wait if I See an "Application" for exe then it won't work? Then what should I do I'm trying to get this to work on steam so I'm assuming redownload oringinal files?

jmailcray

Potential Patron
The opposite, you need to see a tab labeled "application" appear in umod when the game loads, if that doesn't show a few seconds after game boots then umod isn't hooking into the game

Attachments

• umod2.png
    umod2.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,008
  • umod.png
    umod.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 949

fireworth222

Potential Patron
Ok I know too ways of making this work are but the game in u mod, putting a dll file in steam where my exe application. It's not reading my game at all. I'm stumped.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Ok I know too ways of making this work are but the game in u mod, putting a dll file in steam where my exe application. It's not reading my game at all. I'm stumped.
Don't start Umod as Admin (if you are). It doesn't work that way with (only) this game, for some ridiculous reason. The moment I stopped trying to run as admin it actually recognized the hook to the application. Haven't gotten to any part where I could check to see if mods are working yet though, but if it read the hook, it should read the dds files, as usual. Using 2.0 r53.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Weird...I'm only getting vaj. Titties aren't showing (Gessen). This is during the "transformation", haven't checked genuine clothing-break yet. I tried the version on the OP and ciphray's redux/rename. Using latest version of Umod.

BTW If someone knows how I can add a bumpmap dds I'm all ears. I wanna add nip protrusions to the underwear itself and clothes. A proper vaj could be carefully crafted this way as well I hope, though I gotta admit I have no prob with the vaj I'm fapping to seeing now. I just gotta get them tittes to show.:frown:

Everyone else seeing tittes?
huh.png
9e0.gif

A

Alcest

Want to say thanks for this, pretty great looking. I mostly really enjoy the changes to the art of some of the characters too. Though a little sad Rin, Hikage, and Daidouji don't have any nipples. But hope you get to those soon! Happen to be most of my favorites that don't have any..haha.

E

Emil412

Want to say thanks for this, pretty great looking. I mostly really enjoy the changes to the art of some of the characters too. Though a little sad Rin, Hikage, and Daidouji don't have any nipples. But hope you get to those soon! Happen to be most of my favorites that don't have any..haha.
Also sad about them not having any ( as well Minori shes a starting character too . _ . ) D: but I understand their working on it and the art of some them as well need to match characters skin, etc. hope they get rest of the characters soon tho and good luck to the team/people.

fireworth222

Potential Patron
Don't start Umod as Admin (if you are). It doesn't work that way with (only) this game, for some ridiculous reason. The moment I stopped trying to run as admin it actually
recognized the hook to the application. Haven't gotten to any part where I could check to see if mods are working yet though, but if it read the hook, it should read the dds files, as usual. Using 2.0 r53.

Okay so, what I'm understanding is.. Don't run it as admin then use hook. What do I do with zip file that I got like the mod to make the nipples show from that guy who made it.? Do I put it in Umod after the game runs? I'm using 2.0. And it was said that it's actually working with 2.0. If it still doest work after not putting it admin then what? Sorry for so many questions I'm new to all this.

Update: Got it to work! But they go commando I just need that off or is there a way for that to be turn off so I can see the full Lingerie and then IM SET. because that is actually a key aspect of the game to tell what clothes they are wearing when you strike them with a special. Changing Schools crashes the game for me so for now I think take the mod off before changing schools or you'll suffer crashes unless this gets fixed. But other than that it works perfectly

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.