SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS filled (1 Viewer)

sia_tomo

Avid Affiliate
WoV3CLl.jpg

HAsoxKQ.jpg

Nz3ENTQ.jpg

Edit step 4

N3Is2gx.jpg

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Thank you so much for this mod. I love seeing the pubes sticking out from the really low cut bikini panties, and the nudes are just fun to see when defeating the girls. Much appreciated.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
i Edit step 4
Inside the model folder there is a playable folder which does not replace any current files from the game. Man are you sure the mod work without replacing the game files? Then doesn't make sense.

It looks like mine game folder is difference than yours. It doesn't had gameData folder. All the folder sit on the main folder. Let me see if I rearrange those folders to make it same as yours and see if the game can launch.

Dan I forgot about the other folder which contains those .dd files
It works now. Because I was looking at you only copy and paste the model folder and now I realized on your screenshots there was extra folders there.

I was wrong it didn't work. I think your mod compressed with zip has problems. The folder contains those .dd files doesn't look the same as yours on screenshots. Mine game have DLC. Yours look like a base game without any DLC installed could this be the problems?

Last edited:

Sigfried666

Potential Patron
I was wrong it didn't work. I think your mod compressed with zip has problems. The folder contains those .dd files doesn't look the same as yours on screenshots. Mine game have DLC. Yours look like a base game without any DLC installed could this be the problems?

Can you give a screenshot of your game folder? It might make it easier for others to help you.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Its not the game folder problems, if it did I won't be able to launch the game. Its the mod problems. Take a look inside your mod and see why the Japanese or Korea words are messed up once you extracted.
The g---pNET'_(2k) folder name is the ones caused the problems. It wasn't look like that.

Kohirint

Potential Patron
If you want to change body/bust sizes try (Click:this program Endemic made and posted on my SKSV body size post:Click)
when it opens point it to "Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\Binary\Param\Player\plbodyscl.bin"
Keep in mind this will only allow editing of the characters that were in SKSV which is like 20ish? I have asked Endemic to update his program just waiting to hear back. Do not use my presets for SKSV in SKEV, while yes it does indeed work but any character not in SKSV becomes invisible!

Picture proof!
e1fjSqD.jpg
oul6ZA1.jpg
4JVYJ5R.jpg
CEYWFVL.jpg

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Damn my bad I got a different game somehow, wtf there is two game with almost the same name no wonder my game folder does not have gamedata.
Th game I have is Senran Kagura Shinovi VS damn... sorry guys I thought they only have one game.

sia_tomo sia_tomo , can you port your mod to Senran Kagura Shinovi VS too?

nubpuff

Vivacious Visitor
I like the 2k-res version better (different nips). It gives a peek when the girls are in their underwear/swimsuits which I enjoy while on menu :3 Still thanks for sharing sia_tomo sia_tomo

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.