Self Defenceless (1 Viewer)

Fighter Writer

Potential Patron
Whilst idly flicking through some old Yahoo Groups (remember those? :cool2: ) a few days ago, I came upon a couple of stories I wrote a veeeeery long time ago (2006, to be exact!) So, whilst I've been a bit lazy on the writing front recently, I figure I could share some of my early work with you. This was just a short little story. I've made a few minor amendments, just as a result of looking at the story through older eyes. But it's still pretty much as I originally wrote it though.

Self Defenceless

Becky had been teaching self defence for women at her local YMWA for nearly three years. Dennis had been the class's resident 'mugger' for almost all of that time. He had been kicked, thrown, punched, flipped, twisted and crushed by Becky literally thousands of times more times than he could remember.

It was another typical class, and Dennis flew through the air and fell on his back the unforgiving mats. Wearing only shorts and a t-shirt over his slim frame, the short-dark haired 23 year old was probably the least convincing mugger the class could have used but that made Becky's job easier. Not to mention, it was no secret that Becky enjoyed hurting Dennis. Despite Becky's role as someone who seemed to help people, ultimately she was just another bully.

"And so you see", said the blonde as she locked the stunned Dennis in a painful armlock, "this is how we incapacitate an attacker who approaches from behind." Becky was dressed in tight shorts and a black sports bra that showed her defined midsection. The class giggled at Dennis's helplessness as Becky twisted his arm unnecessarily further. "That'll all for today class. Next week we'll demonstrate sleeper holds. And Dennis loves those, don't you!" she mocked.

Becky released the hold and stood up as the class filed out of the gym. When the last girl had left and the door closed behind her, Dennis approached Becky. "You know, in three years of us doing this, every attack you've ever defended has been from behind"

"Well that's usually how criminals attack Dennis. They're hardly going to come at you straight on, it would give the victim time to shout for help or run away. I'd have thought you'd have at least learned that from these classes Dennis!" replied Becky, patronisingly.

"I've learnt quite a lot actually," said Dennis. "For example. This." Dennis suddenly kneed Becky directly in the crotch, catching the teacher completely by surprise. She cried out in pain, only for Dennis to slide his arms under her shoulders and around her back, holding her in place as her kneed her between the legs again and again "Unhh! Unhhhggg!! Unnrrkkk!!!" was the only noise Becky could make in response.

"And I've learnt a whole heap of THESE!" cried Dennis, as he began to release three years of built up frustration. Twisting his body, he flipped Becky over his shoulder and she landed with a crash on her back. Dennis pulled her up by the hair and gave her a few hard and fast belly blows, making Becky "OOOOOFFF!" with each punch. Another knee to the crotch caused Becky's knees to buckle, as she uttered a pained "Uuuurrgggllllll!!!"

Dennis quickly grabbed her shoulders and fell backwards, pulling her towards him as he fell. Just as his back touched the mat, he placed his foot in the pit of Becky's belly and pushed hard, the momentum carrying her all the way over and once again Becky came down onto the mats hard.

This time Dennis did not pick her, up but positioned himself on his back with his legs across Becky's chest and neck, pulling her arm between his thighs "This is called a juji gatame isn't it?" he asked as he raised his hips
and pulled down on Becky's arm, forcing the elbow backwards against his crotch. Her answer was neither a yes or no but instead a scream of agony. Dennis increased the pressure and the pain in Becky's arm grew tenfold, as did her screams.

The door to the gym opened and three of the women of Becky's class entered, a look of concern across all of their faces. As soon as they saw what was happening the rushed to aid their teacher. However, Dennis was now
unstoppable. Three years of being on the end of hundreds of kicks and holds had subliminally taught him all the same techniques.

Ensuring Becky would not go anywhere, he brought his heel down with a crunch onto her nose and stood up to face his three new opponents. The first, a tubby redhead simply ran at him in a rage. A hard knee
to her belly doubled her over with an "OOOOOOUUUPPPPHHHHH!!!" Another knee strike, this time to her face knocked her out cold.

Assailant number two was a tough looking black girl with braided hair. She threw a punch, which Dennis easily avoided, catching her outstretched arm. Keeping her arm straight, Dennis slammed a palm strike against her elbow. She cried out in pain and clutched at her injured arm. But in doing so, she had left herself completely (and perhaps ironically) defenceless. Dennis's foot smacked into her face with a perfect roundhouse kick. Another followed. And another. And another.... She was out on her feet after the third or fourth roundhouse, but Dennis landed a few more for good measure before he stopped and she slumped lifelessly to the mat.

The last of the trio stood before Dennis and launched into a display of high-flying kicks, her legs cutting through the air with incredible speed and grace. When she finished her show, Dennis simply kicked her hard in the crotch. She fell to her knees with a whimper. A snap kick to the face put her down and out alongside her fallen comrades.

By now Becky was again moving so Dennis quickly dragged his former tormentor to her feet again. "I just wanted to thank you for the lessons. They've been great" He drove his knee into her crotch three times in a row, each strike causing Becky to yelp a gurgled squeal. Further attacks followed, as Dennis simply began to pummel Becky with kicks and punches to the belly, chest and face. She was almost, but not quite, out when a kick to the jaw sent her to the mat.

Dennis sat down behind her and wrapped his slim legs around her head and neck in a figure four headscissors. He began to squeeze tightly as Becky's hands clawed at his thighs but with neither the strength nor energy to offer any kind of resistance. Slowly, gradually, she began to fade. Her face grew redder and redder, her movement and struggling became sluggish and her eyes slowly gazed over. Squeezing tighter still, Dennis watch as Becky eventually succumbed and fell unconscious in his now sweating thighs.

Standing up and looking around at the four bruised and sleeping females beneath him, Dennis smiled. "Class dismissed." he said, triumphantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.